Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she had cut back on the booze?! There were some articles a short while back saying as much … clearly didn’t last long and / or was PR.
I guess being off your face isn't in keeping with launching a wellness brand. Honestly she should have launched something else: when you think of Kate, you don't think of someone who runs in the fresh air every morning 😂

Reactions: 15
Just saw the pictures on The Fail website and she looks so much better, pretty amazing actually. I don't think the heavy harsh makeup of the awards night suits her anymore, she looks much better with lighter, more natural makeup. Love her hair like that too.

Reactions: 12
Kate looks fab in the photos at Diet Coke event, some pretty good face work/treatments..

Reactions: 8
I see Daisy Lowe is back to her grifting where she just happens to be 'checking out' her favourite new baby brands, with one post being a massive shot of the logo on a balloon. How do you report stuff like this?

Reactions: 6
I feel like she’s had some kind of brain damage or stroke. She doesn’t sound well.
She looks creepy! I don’t actually think she’s drunk or on coke, she just celebrated four years sober

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Remember the Glastonbury pics too, absolutely no chance she’s done 4 years sober 🤣

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.