Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah but that’s subtle swelling in the stomach and puffiness in the face, not being overweight the way Pete is
I have worked with quite a few obese coke users. usually because they are on other prescribed meds (usually psych meds) which affect appetite. I bet Pete is on antipsychotic medication and antidepressants.

Reactions: 8
I have worked with quite a few obese coke users. usually because they are on other prescribed meds (usually psych meds) which affect appetite. I bet Pete is on antipsychotic medication and antidepressants.
Oh interesting, that didn’t occur to me

Reactions: 4
He said he was still doing it in a Guardian article. I don’t know enough about coke to know if it makes you fat, thin or turn green to be honest

Yes, quetiapine unfortunately makes you put on weight. And hungry all the time (well, for me). I wouldn’t be surprised if he did have to take them because he mentions in his book “hearing voices”. Which is the same reason I have to take them. I’d rather be fat than hear a voice telling me to Jill myself

*Kill myself. Although I don’t want a voice telling me to Jill myself either

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
He said he was still doing it in a Guardian article. I don’t know enough about coke to know if it makes you fat, thin or turn green to be honest

Yes, quetiapine unfortunately makes you put on weight. And hungry all the time (well, for me). I wouldn’t be surprised if he did have to take them because he mentions in his book “hearing voices”. Which is the same reason I have to take them. I’d rather be fat than hear a voice telling me to Jill myself

*Kill myself. Although I don’t want a voice telling me to Jill myself either
I wish to God they'd invent psych meds that did not make people gain weight. There'd be less unwillingness to take them then. It is so unfair.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I read an interview with Pete in the guardian a few weeks ago to promote his “autobiography”. He lives in rural France purposely to keep himself away from heroin. He has replaced it with cheese - hence his weight. He still drinks and admitted if playing the very occasional gig or dj set etc he had a line.
I think clean to Pete and Kate is slightly more skewed than standard clean.

Reactions: 14
I read an interview with Pete in the guardian a few weeks ago to promote his “autobiography”. He lives in rural France purposely to keep himself away from heroin. He has replaced it with cheese - hence his weight. He still drinks and admitted if playing the very occasional gig or dj set etc he had a line.
I think clean to Pete and Kate is slightly more skewed than standard clean.
The police should do something about these dealers, the fact he has to move away from the city in order to get away from the stuff is so sad :(

Yeah agree with those saying it’s prob prescription meds causing the weight gain. Which is tit. And aside from all that, massive respect to him for kicking the gear - what an achievement.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The police should do something about these dealers, the fact he has to move away from the city in order to get away from the stuff is so sad :(
They don’t hang around outside your house pressuring you! You have to seek them out.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Personally I don’t do drugs: but no judgment on anyone who does. I’ve got an addictive personality and I just know I’d end up addicted

Reactions: 7
You shouldn’t do any drugs but heroin and crack are especially nasty I think- don’t know what kind of dealers you’d obtain them from? The ones I know of in both my own area and my uni city (I mean know of, not necessarily for personal use ;) have coke, mdma, weed, pills but I’ve never come across ones that offer crack or heroin. I know heroin powder isn’t the same as injecting it but never even seen that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Opiates like heroin don’t really appeal to me anyway, surely they make you feel high but sleepy and a little bit sick

Reactions: 2
Ha I know. Diet Coke vs Coke diet 😬
There are SO MANY layers of people to approve brand campaigns from a dozen different professions and not ONE commented on the association from either side? Maybe they’re all Gen Z and don’t even know of Kate’s history, just got told she was big in their mums’ age so would be good for the brand 😆

In fact I think it must be to appeal to the older generation- the younger ones don’t think diet/weight loss products are aspirational. I mean I know Diet Coke is sometimes just a preference, I prefer it myself, but why specifically the diet? :)

Not really the gang but has hung out with at least (and not sure where else to ask!) but does anyone have tea on Laura Bailey?

Depp remarking that Kate has "that high-water booty" is unfortunately something I remembered just now. 😣

Is this Johnny taking the piss because the question is inane or is he just bonkers? I don't think Kate is anyone's idea of 'furthest thing from white'.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Is this Johnny taking the piss because the question is inane or is he just bonkers? I don't think Kate is anyone's idea of 'furthest thing from white'.
I think he's making a correlation between attitude and race

Recovering addict including heroin/crack/cocaine/alcohol here - I consider myself sober whilst I still smoke weed, I assume that's similar for lots of addicts

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.