Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I wonder how Jude is getting on with one woman and new baby. I honestly hope it’s the last we hear of him putting it about you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She definitely looks fresher and more youthful. I hate that I have just said that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s had a lower face lift and a brow lift I think. If she’s getting a hard time for going to Paris for a jolly with her daughter then she kinda deserves it to be fair.

Reactions: 13
She’s definitely had work done, she doesn’t even look like Kate here. Fillers too? Maybe she had them dissolved. Agree with the eye surgery & Botox.

She’s had a lower face lift and a brow lift I think. If she’s getting a hard time for going to Paris for a jolly with her daughter then she kinda deserves it to be fair.
Makes me laugh how all of their kids are models. I cringe at Noel Gallagher’s daughter. All the money & private education & she’s posing in her undies. You’d think with all the drugs, party lifestyle & addiction issues they’d try to steer them away from that industry. I noticed Naomi Campbell’s godson passed away recently from an overdose. It’s such a shame.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s definitely had work done, she doesn’t even look like Kate here. Fillers too? Maybe she had them dissolved. Agree with the eye surgery & Botox.

Makes me laugh how all of their kids are models. I cringe at Noel Gallagher’s daughter. All the money & private education & she’s posing in her undies. You’d think with all the drugs, party lifestyle & addiction issues they’d try to steer them away from that industry. I noticed Naomi Campbell’s godson passed away recently from an overdose. It’s such a shame.
Ugh yes, Anais, I’m sure she’s a lovely young woman but when she did a ‘shoot’ in lingerie the daily mail comments were brutal ‘Noel in a bra and suspenders’ 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Yep,she has definitely had some work done,but it's good work.She has kept it relatively subtle.

Reactions: 8
Yep,she has definitely had some work done,but it's good work.She has kept it relatively subtle.
She can certainly afford to pay for good work... I am just surprised that she didn't start much earlier, there are photos of her when she looked very wrinkly (forehead and eyes especially)

Reactions: 7
Have we all seen that Jude and Sadie's son is in that new Oliver Twist film? I’ve read some reviews and while the films been panned, apparently he’s not a bad actor?

Reactions: 10
Ugh yes, Anais, I’m sure she’s a lovely young woman but when she did a ‘shoot’ in lingerie the daily mail comments were brutal ‘Noel in a bra and suspenders’ 😆
Its the eyebrows though! I know thick eyebrows are in, but honestly if your dad is known for his monobrow, at least tone them down a bit!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have we all seen that Jude and Sadie's son is in that new Oliver Twist film? I’ve read some reviews and while the films been panned, apparently he’s not a bad actor?
Didn’t know that, still feels like nepotism.

Didn’t know that, still feels like nepotism.

The work on Kates face is really noticeable here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I've just been reading the Fail and duck ME Kate's face looks awful! What the hell has she done! I've always been a huge KM fan and loved that she's so far aged in a normal way but that seems to have gone straight out the window as she's got proper catwoman vibes going on at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Has she had a face-lift?
It looks like more than fillers etc

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.