Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of those marks are psoriatic plaques, lingering marks and scarring (dyspigmentation) which can photograph dark in the wrong light. The rest are bruises. People with severe psoriasis can bruise easily, especially if they are stumbling around pissed and stoned.

also, one of the treatments for severe psoriasis is methotrexate which can cause problems with the production of blood cells.
I didn’t think of that and yes you’re completely right, someone in my family has it and bruises horribly.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I read something the other day - I think he's a wealthy/well-connected person's offspring. Sorry, I am fuzzy on the details - peri-menopause brain fog 🥴 - but I remember thinking that this could account for the DM always writing about him?
From DM online.
‘She split from her third fiancé, art gallery heir Lucas Zwirner, in 2020…’

‘Her new boyfriend Oli, who is also an actor, is from one of the British art world's most prestigious families.
His grandfather Richard Green owns two galleries in Mayfair with a collection worth around £74million.’

Reactions: 4
Kate Moss's wellness brand is out 1st September! Cosmoss. I'm very curious to see it!

Reactions: 4
I enjoy those videos and I loved Kate’s, but do people really carry that much stuff? If I take more than my usual keys-phone-wallet-sunglasses-lipstick, my shoulders certainly feel it!
The way I understand the end of the video, she’s got a main bag that centralises all the stuff she needs, and then she decants into her smaller day bag as applicable to where she is going (and what will fit). I guess when you change designer handbag so often, it sort of makes sense to keep all your stuff together and organised. I can’t believe she takes the whole lot out with her all time time (plus it was a blatant plug for her new brand to showcase some of the new items!)

Reactions: 6
Kate Moss's wellness brand is out 1st September! Cosmoss. I'm very curious to see it!
It’s such a bad fit imo. She’s a heavy smoker that we know drinks and does cocaine, she could sell many things to me but a wellness lifestyle is a bleeping joke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
It’s such a bad fit imo. She’s a heavy smoker that we know drinks and does cocaine, she could sell many things to me but a wellness lifestyle is a bleeping joke.
You’re not wrong, a face oil and CBD drops probably aren’t going to cut it to offset 30 years of hard partying. Plus where does Diet Coke fit into wellness? 😁

Reactions: 14
Am happy to be corrected but I’m not sure she does any of that any more- isn’t she teetotal? She’s been clean living for a while
I know those festival pics were a bit suspicious :)

Reactions: 2
I noticed kate Moss got her bare arse out to advertise her brand.
Bit desperate.

Reactions: 2
Am happy to be corrected but I’m not sure she does any of that any more- isn’t she teetotal? She’s been clean living for a while
I know those festival pics were a bit suspicious :)
It was a very, very unfortunate picture of her (for a top model) with Bruce Springsteen, Rose Ferguson etc if she was actually at Glasto just drinking green juice 🤣 There have been a few others recently too - I’ve no doubt she’s cut down since her younger days but I can’t believe she’s now a teetotal wellness guru.

Reactions: 11
It was a very, very unfortunate picture of her (for a top model) with Bruce Springsteen, Rose Ferguson etc if she was actually at Glasto just drinking green juice 🤣 There have been a few others recently too - I’ve no doubt she’s cut down since her younger days but I can’t believe she’s now a teetotal wellness guru.
Yes I’ve seen that picture - I think Noel G is in it too. Agreed, she looks smashed.

Reactions: 7
It’s the new ‘thing’.. wellness, medication, sobriety, yoga. £20 for teabags? It’s all bit pretentious. Kate, Sadie, Meg, they all think they’re still the cool kids. Quit drinking and go from wild groupies to posh zen hippies.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.