Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I skipped a bit as I didn't have time to read it all. Just so sad and fucked up.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Sadie has milked her Primrose Hill connections like an impoverished farmer with his only dairy cow in a famine!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Interview with Sadie Frost in the guardian today
Did she seriously refer to herself as a single mother?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she seriously refer to herself as a single mother?!
Time, she says, “was always taken up by the kids and, being a single mum, every bit of the day was planned, fitting around them”.

Unbelievable. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Time, she says, “was always taken up by the kids and, being a single mum, every bit of the day was planned, fitting around them”.

Unbelievable. :LOL:
She used to be referred to, on The Guardian's late lamented talkboards as "Coping", after a particularly fawning interview she did with that newspaper about the stress and strain of raising your children with only your massive bank balance and hired help to assist you. The word "Coping" was used a lot. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She used to be referred to, on The Guardian's late lamented talkboards as "Coping", after a particularly fawning interview she did with that newspaper about the stress and strain of raising your children with only your massive bank balance and hired help to assist you. The word "Coping" was used a lot. :rolleyes:
It's not even that, she's well known for being a crappy unreliable, absent mother.

Reactions: 12
What a bleeping asshole. And how massively insulting to all the genuinely single parents out there.

Reactions: 14
Such a shame Shane MacGowan is in that state despite it being totally self inflicted. He is/was an incredible song writer. KM looks bloody shocking in those pictures, in fact, no-ones coming out well - perhaps it's just the lighting/flash. I wish she'd stop wearing her hair like that, puts 15 years on her.

Reactions: 8
Such a shame Shane MacGowan is in that state despite it being totally self inflicted. He is/was an incredible song writer. KM looks bloody shocking in those pictures, in fact, no-ones coming out well - perhaps it's just the lighting/flash. I wish she'd stop wearing her hair like that, puts 15 years on her.
Hes had a very interesting life to say the least. I would recommend the documentary Crock of Gold about his life.

Reactions: 6
“Animated” 🤣 Good old clean living, wellness obsessed Kate Moss eh?
ooooh Kate looking bright eyed and twitchy 😂 maybe a bit insensitive when pushing around someone disabled BECAUSE of that lifestyle?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.