Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it’s aimed at all the regular people who want (need) to clean up their lives after trying to emulate the wild partying of the infamous Primose Hill over the last 20 years 🤣.
I'm not sure how many regular people would have been able to afford to buy half their bodyweight in Coke and e's in the 90's in order to emulate the PH set! Apparently its cheap as chips now that half the rainforest has been destroyed in the name of middle class dinner parties in Hoxton!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
In the 'What's in my Bag' video and the one where she talked about redoing her makeup in the toilets with the supermodels, her skin does look unnaturally taut 🤔

Has she had more work done or is it just filters & lighting? I’m not being nasty, she is stunning & has such an interesting face. I am genuinely interested in how you can improve your skin tone & wrinkles so much. It’s not water, creams, sobriety & tea.

Reactions: 2
Not understanding how this is 'hypocrisy'. Anyway, who cares what that woman thinks of Kate. She sounds vile.

aa.jpg

Reactions: 4
Honestly, I love me a bit of Kate, but I really think she’s damaged her ‘cool aloof’ brand with all this frantic activity to promote the Cosmoss malarkey

Reactions: 30
Surely she hasn’t run out of money? Maybe she craves attention more than we know :)

Reactions: 5
She’s been lucky that she keeps getting booked for modelling but maybe now she’s older her time as a fashion model is up and she wants to do something else to keep the money rolling in. Now she’s had work done on her face & she’s happier with her appearance she’s probably more into skincare as she wants to look after it and maintain it. I do hate it though when celebrities claim a new lifestyle, creams, serums and tea will turn back the clock, it’s complete bullshit. It’s all down to botox, surgery, fillers, chemical peels and laser resurfacing but they don’t mention that. It’s false advertising claiming her brand & healthy lifestyle is the reason she looks better. Also I thought under new regulations they aren’t allowed to advertise skincare whilst using filters?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I say this as a big fan of KM and hell, we're all entitled to reinvent or better ourselves but I've had a look at the Cosmoss site and I find it all a bit, dare I say it, cringey and cliched with names like Golden Nectar and Sacred Mist. It just doesn't seem very cool.

Reactions: 18
Sorry, she's rough as arseholes and her launching a wellness brand is a bit like Lizzo being the poster girl of a pro-ana website. Kate was beautiful back in the day but isn't now (IMVHO) and a chain smoker is not someone who should be promoting wellness. At least Gwynnie looks the part.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s been lucky that she keeps getting booked for modelling but maybe now she’s older her time as a fashion model is up and she wants to do something else to keep the money rolling in. Now she’s had work done on her face & she’s happier with her appearance she’s probably more into skincare as she wants to look after it and maintain it. I do hate it though when celebrities claim a new lifestyle, creams, serums and tea will turn back the clock, it’s complete bullshit. It’s all down to botox, surgery, fillers, chemical peels and laser resurfacing but they don’t mention that. It’s false advertising claiming her brand & healthy lifestyle is the reason she looks better. Also I thought under new regulations they aren’t allowed to advertise skincare whilst using filters?
She already set up a modelling agency that seems to be doing ok, albeit with not that many big names (??), and seems to be a stable business.
She also registered an interior design company, but this didn't take off or has never been set up properly (it was a few years ago).

I think that wellness / skin care is the next logical step. Of course she wants to make money and she is a model, so this makes sense.

I say this as a big fan of KM and hell, we're all entitled to reinvent or better ourselves but I've had a look at the Cosmoss site and I find it all a bit, dare I say it, cringey and cliched with names like Golden Nectar and Sacred Mist. It just doesn't seem very cool.
Yes, I agree. It kind of reminds me of her perfume range, they also had this vintage-y look with roses and birds and these brown bottles.

But it is a cool play on her name and so the moon logo makes sense.. CosMoss.

She would have made so much money twenty or so years ago if she would have come up with a face cream like "the morning-after rescue cream" for when you wake up with a hangover or something like this. Sold for a tenner in Boots 😂

Sorry, she's rough as arseholes and her launching a wellness brand is a bit like Lizzo being the poster girl of a pro-ana website. Kate was beautiful back in the day but isn't now (IMVHO) and a chain smoker is not someone who should be promoting wellness. At least Gwynnie looks the part.
I think this is a bit harsh, she is still beautiful and has an amazing figure and hair for her age.

I think with KM it is also about her attitude - how she lives her life, not just about her skin and looks in general.

She was a party girl, now she is a business woman with a (seemingly, according to the adverts) more balanced life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She already set up a modelling agency that seems to be doing ok, albeit with not that many big names (??), and seems to be a stable business.
She also registered an interior design company, but this didn't take off or has never been set up properly (it was a few years ago).

I think that wellness / skin care is the next logical step. Of course she wants to make money and she is a model, so this makes sense.

Yes, I agree. It kind of reminds me of her perfume range, they also had this vintage-y look with roses and birds and these brown bottles.

But it is a cool play on her name and so the moon logo makes sense.. CosMoss.

She would have made so much money twenty or so years ago if she would have come up with a face cream like "the morning-after rescue cream" for when you wake up with a hangover or something like this. Sold for a tenner in Boots 😂

I think this is a bit harsh, she is still beautiful and has an amazing figure and hair for her age.

I think with KM it is also about her attitude - how she lives her life, not just about her skin and looks in general.

She was a party girl, now she is a business woman with a (seemingly, according to the adverts) more balanced life.

I don't think it's harsh. I personally think she is no longer beautiful and yes, she is, and always has been, very slim, but she still looks like she has lived the life that she has. There is no shame in that, but I still say that someone who smokes 40+ a day is not someone who I aspire to as a role model or bastion of good health. Anyone willing to pay £25 for a pack of teabags that promise your tit don't stink is at best deluded.

Reactions: 19
We've heard more from Moss in past few months than in past decades. I preferred the enigmatic version. Evidently it is a cynical ploy to sell overpriced tat. She is in danger of ruining her carefully crafted cool.

Reactions: 35
I think it's a mistake that they've taken this very earnest approach to the branding, instead of harnessing Kate's cool, no-BS brand of hedonism. Where's the fun, carefree energy? This is generic 'wealthy party girl turns middle-aged, Cotswold-dwelling wellness advocate', which could have been launched by any former model or actress.

Reactions: 18
I don't think it's harsh. I personally think she is no longer beautiful and yes, she is, and always has been, very slim, but she still looks like she has lived the life that she has. There is no shame in that, but I still say that someone who smokes 40+ a day is not someone who I aspire to as a role model or bastion of good health. Anyone willing to pay £25 for a pack of teabags that promise your tit don't stink is at best deluded.
I think compared to the average person she still looks beautiful. Most women her age don't have a toned physique or look like her in photos.
Everyone ages, and she was a party girl and I am sure she knew what she was doing then and knows it now: still smoking.

I thought her brand was about relaxing and switching off at the end of the day, not good health, but I don't know for sure.

She is certainly targeting the more affluent groups that don't consider 25 pounds to be a lot of money. Some people might also want to buy into the experience, the brand.

Let's see how well she does with it!

We've heard more from Moss in past few months than in past decades. I preferred the enigmatic version. Evidently it is a cynical ploy to sell overpriced tat. She is in danger of ruining her carefully crafted cool.
Yes, and I am always slightly taken aback when I hear her talking. Her voice is so thin and high?

I think it's a mistake that they've taken this very earnest approach to the branding, instead of harnessing Kate's cool, no-BS brand of hedonism. Where's the fun, carefree energy? This is generic 'wealthy party girl turns middle-aged, Cotswold-dwelling wellness advocate', which could have been launched by any former model or actress.
Yes, I agree with you.

But she would be a bit late to launch something with more of a party-vibe. What else could she have gone for? Maybe something a bit more business-like, stuff for professional women on the go / at work, although that might not suit her either.
Maybe she just wanted to ride this trendy wave to make a bit of extra cash?

Reactions: 3
Kate is only attractive when her mouth is closed. When she talks, the mystique is ruined and she turns into Danniella Westbrook/an aging hooker.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Kate is only attractive when her mouth is closed. When she talks, the mystique is ruined and she turns into Danniella Westbrook/an aging hooker.
I think she simply looks cool. But actually isnt. Got good people behind her obviously.

Reactions: 5
I think compared to the average person she still looks beautiful. Most women her age don't have a toned physique or look like her in photos.
Everyone ages, and she was a party girl and I am sure she knew what she was doing then and knows it now: still smoking.

I thought her brand was about relaxing and switching off at the end of the day, not good health, but I don't know for sure.

She is certainly targeting the more affluent groups that don't consider 25 pounds to be a lot of money. Some people might also want to buy into the experience, the brand.

Let's see how well she does with it!

Yes, and I am always slightly taken aback when I hear her talking. Her voice is so thin and high?

Yes, I agree with you.

But she would be a bit late to launch something with more of a party-vibe. What else could she have gone for? Maybe something a bit more business-like, stuff for professional women on the go / at work, although that might not suit her either.
Maybe she just wanted to ride this trendy wave to make a bit of extra cash?

I know several people in real life who knock spots off her and who are actually older.

Of course 'most' women don't have her physique. She's had a restricted diet for years and once said 'nothing tastes as good as skinny feels'. She was top dog in an industry at a time when 'heroin chic' was the most coveted look.

We will just have to agree to disagree. She was exquisite when younger, she now looks haggard, tired and ill. We all age of course, but most of us age without the glare of the world's press on us.

As for her 'raising extra cash', I mean I guess, but she's absolutely bleeping loaded. If she never worked again she'd still be richer than every single poster on Tattle combined.

Reactions: 19
Yes, we seem to disagree.
I am always hesitant to say someone looks bad or to trash someone's appearance... and she is still sought after as a model.
I don't think I know anyone who looks as good as she does in photos.

I just had a look at the online shop - it is quite a simple layout, fairly easy to navigate. Ships world wide. I had to laugh at the "free shipping when you spend 200 euros".

There are only 6 products and they are pricey despite not all-natural. The "mist" contains perfume, so not sure where the aromatherapeutic effect comes in that is described, perfume is chemical and not natural like essential oils. Looking at the ingredients it seems very expensive for what it is, although the different perfume notes sound nice.

I think I will order the range at the end of the months and give it a try, just to see what the stuff is like! Will report back!

Reactions: 8
Kate was cool because she did whatever she wanted for years and got away with it. She didn't allow her kid to be photographed and that was a lovely contradiction to her party persona. She was gorgeous and her style was effortless. Obviously she's matured as she's got older but the wellness thing is a load of tit. She's had loads of work done and doesn't look good in photos without photoshop or filters. She definitely lost her mystique.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.