Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with all of the above, but I love Kate. I'm just happy to have her back!! 😊

Reactions: 8
It’s the new ‘thing’.. wellness, medication, sobriety, yoga. £20 for teabags? It’s all bit pretentious. Kate, Sadie, Meg, they all think they’re still the cool kids. Quit drinking and go from wild groupies to posh zen hippies.
This is why (said on another thread) I love Erin O’Connor. She was very active on the scene at the same time as Kate, Sadie, etc but is now a completely normal London mum who posts things about school runs and birthday cakes and no hint of “lifestyle branding”.

I have no time for ex-caners promoting their restrictive diets and “wellness” hints and tips

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ohh, I was watching her In My Bag video and noticed she’s not wearing the emerald ring on her ring finger, wasn’t that the one Nikolai gave her? I wonder if they’re no longer together?

Reactions: 1
Agree with all of the above, but I love Kate. I'm just happy to have her back!! 😊

I love Kate too, but I do wonder if she's 'relevant' anymore? My son and his mates are in their kid twenties and none of them seem to really care about her. Perhaps she only appeals to us ladies of a certain age?

Reactions: 11
I love Kate too, but I do wonder if she's 'relevant' anymore? My son and his mates are in their kid twenties and none of them seem to really care about her. Perhaps she only appeals to us ladies of a certain age?
Probably - she was everywhere when I started paying attention to fashion magazines so feel like I've 'grown up' with her

Reactions: 7
She probably isn't. Funny. Before reading the replies, I was just about to type "I grew up with her" aswell. I'm more interested in Kate than current models, all of whom bore me to tears. Doubt I'm representative though. With that said, 90s era stuff has been popular with teens for a while, whether that extents to Kate I don't know. And 'wellness' everything is marketed toward women at least mid to late 20s up, so I think they know that's her audience. As for men, they were never interested in her anyway.

Reactions: 5
Aye OK, beauty that begins from within. Like she doesn't have an absolute army of troops to create that 'luminosity'.
I do like her style but it's such a pile of bollocks when you know she's smoked, drank and caned it for years.
I'd have so much more respect if she was honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s definitely got to be the promotion for Cosmoss why she is doing it as I too have heard her speak more in the last few weeks than in the last 20 odd years ! Still going to hang on every word as I love her lol 😂 xxx

It’s so sad that if tattle was around in like 2006 we would be on our 20th thread for JUST Kate 😂 don’t think we even have a Paris Hilton thread

The knowing nod to coke in that video is weird as well? She’s obviously obsessed with it, surprise vogue/her PR left that in 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
The knowing nod to coke in that video is weird as well? She’s obviously obsessed with it, surprise vogue/her PR left that in 😆
[/QUOTE]

I think it's just another 'insider' joke but it isn't that funny when you think about it. Just taking the piss out of fans who put you in the position you're in.
I'm possibly just a bit grouchy today 😆

Reactions: 1
She's relevant to Millennials and Gen Xers, both of which are popular culture and social media consumers. It's not just the youngest generation that matter anymore. "Relevant" is no longer relevant 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's relevant to Millennials and Gen Xers, both of which are popular culture and social media consumers. It's not just the youngest generation that matter anymore. "Relevant" is no longer relevant 😉
I was just trying to work out who her new brand is aimed at tbh. Personally (as much as I love her) I wouldn't take 'wellness' tips from her cause I absolutely adore her reputation as a caner.

Reactions: 11
It’s such a bad fit imo. She’s a heavy smoker that we know drinks and does cocaine, she could sell many things to me but a wellness lifestyle is a bleeping joke.
Just like Sadie Frost reinventing herself and publishing a healthy living book 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Am happy to be corrected but I’m not sure she does any of that any more- isn’t she teetotal? She’s been clean living for a while
I know those festival pics were a bit suspicious :)
I think with a lot of the old PH crew, teetotal means not drinking, but does not mean giving up on the Coke or the cigarettes. Although at 40+ it's hard to get away with the more excessive behaviour.

Yes that is true. Demographically the gen x ers and probably millennials are a bigger group than the youngsters. Shame for them because things are targeted more to us oldies than to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Maybe it’s aimed at all the regular people who want (need) to clean up their lives after trying to emulate the wild partying of the infamous Primose Hill over the last 20 years 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.