Primrose Hill Gang #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't care. Lottie managed to be a worse model than Lila and that's something. I mean what is this? 😂

32_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqp2tmszG4J0NRP85X1D0Mi1z9SgY8x6kONkMtal3fATc.jpg
8e7c3ace4df0dbeb17ff1eff11acde43--lottie-moss-lean-legs.jpg
MAIN-Lottie-Moss.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Well, she’s a pretty lass but nothing out of the ordinary and nothing you couldn’t see most days walking down any street in Britain. The thing about Kate is that she had the X factor, which this person clearly doesn’t. She looks quite short as well? Aren’t catwalk models supposed to be at least 5ft 9?

Reactions: 16
Agreed. She’s just a very average, quite pretty young woman. There are very few of KMs ilk and just because she’s related to her doesn’t mean she gets any of the magic, same with Lila.

Reactions: 9
Agreed. She’s just a very average, quite pretty young woman. There are very few of KMs ilk and just because she’s related to her doesn’t mean she gets any of the magic, same with Lila.
If being (quite) skinny, fair haired and skinned and able bodied is enough to be considered „pretty“, she is. 😇

Reactions: 1
If being (quite) skinny, fair haired and skinned and able bodied is enough to be considered „pretty“, she is. 😇
It’s all personal choice but I meant facially pretty. I think she has quite a pretty face but certainly not striking/beautiful/unique enough to be a model.

Reactions: 7
She got it during a drunken night out apparently - what an absolute car crash she is. 😬

Reactions: 8
In the wake of Dame Vivienne Westwood passing, I’ve just watched a clip from a few years ago of Kate Moss being interviewed at London Fashion Week, stood next to Dame Viv. She was being asked what her favourite memories are of LFW and she starts taking about Dame Viv and I can’t decide if she’s very nervous, tit-faced or just really thick because she can barely string a sentence together. Maybe that’s why she adopted the ‘never complain, never explain’ mantra all those years ago 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
I didn't like Vivienne Westwood's clothes (prepares to be pelted with rotten fruit)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
They all seemed so glamorous back in the day but now just seem pretty sleazy tbh.
Yes!! I wasn’t a mother in the 90s so didn’t realise how seedy it all looks in hindsight. I wanted to be Sadie because it all looked so glamorous.
Im happy staying home with a cuppa these days 🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.