Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sozhun

VIP Member
Exactly.

And if you’ve got nothing but this kind of stuff to post and share just keep quiet. She didn’t need to post it. It’s kind of what you think is funny is your immature when younger but when you grow up you realise actually it’s not funny.
and just in case anyone says otherwise each time their own.
Don’t sprout be kind and record people slyly Cos it’s for one reason only.
Totally agree. Maybe she should go join him for a bit of cardio. I've heard it burns more calories than standing in the window passing judgement 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Ohwell

I had to unfollow her today. I’ve been going off her for a few months now and the fact that she admitted she has a cleaner when she does FUCK ALL except try on clothes that I don’t like and cook Gousto meals just tipped me over edge. I don’t find her stories funny anymore, her friends are annoying, her attitude stinks and you can just tell she is quite nasty and mean. I just can’t believe how much she seems to have changed within like 6 months or maybe she was always like this and just hid it well 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
I don't usually get riled up by things like this but think her stories tonight have really shown her true colours. Fed up of 'influencers' banging on about being kind on the Internet or having a 'woe is me' moment when someone says negative about them (we only saw this YESTERDAY with Poppy and her reported photo) only to be followed up by sharing something equally as mean, thinking its ok because they're not naming them directly or tagging them. Can you imagine if someone snapped a picture of Poppy in secret and uploaded it with derogatory/mocking comments to be seen by potentially over 30,000 people???? Shows she lives with her head so far up her own arse that she can't see when she's doing something she would rip people apart for doing to her. Same with the Airbnb people and boys on Tinder. Hypocrisy in its purest form

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Poppy's so boring lately that I can't even think of a thread title suggestion 😂

Poppy Adams #3 will steal your man straightaway but only if he's delivering clothes or takeaway.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Instagram police have removed her pic ...its been deemed offensive for some reason so she's going off on one...her indignation and proclamations of injustice will at least give her something to do for the rest of the day!
as much as I don’t like poppy, the reason given for the pic being removed is bollocks. If a skinny person has shared the same pose it would have remained. There’s a whole thing about this around on social media at the moment, if it’s a black woman and/or fat woman it gets removed but it’s acceptable if they’re skinny in relation to lots of different content

Jem1975

This Instagram influencer shit needs to stop....I’m sick of it...I work so hard full time as a NHS nurse and do my cleaning on my DAY OFF.
Why/how can she do nothing...doesn’t work eats/drinks spends her day acting a twat and can afford a cleaner.....I must be doing something wrong😭😭

• Heart

Lurker111

Chatty Member
This is so trivial but honestly could you imagine if someone was recording her in the street without her permission, what even was the point of that story.
I mean was she mocking him... surely our princess poppy wouldnt be doing that as she doesnt like anything negative being being done on or said about her? 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 15

Junebug

Poppy saying she has been isolating for 2 weeks and hasn't left her flat... She was definitely in the shop looking for that juice drink, went outside for photo shoots... Like yeah maybe low or minimal contact, but the lies just flow out of her?

Sozhun

VIP Member
The poor guy might be homeless and is moving constantly to keep himself warm. She's such a twat.
Quite possibly, he's clearly embarrassed to be doing it hence him stopping when a car comes so can you imagine how he'd feel knowing she's broadcast him to all her followers. Her tiny mind really cant comprehend her actions and how they affect people sometimes

Jammydodge

VIP Member
I don't think Jess reads here and tbh I'm glad she doesn't with all the hygiene comments. Although the comments on her appalling hauls she could learn from. Jess doesn't need the constant validation or attention that Poppy requires because let's face it Jess actually works and has a life ...Poppy sponges off her folks and contributes nothing of any value!

Oh and Laura reads here all the time and is pretty vile in her posts about Tattle. Of the 3 she is by far the worst for lying and just generally being a shitty human being all disguised by lengthy speeches of how amazing she is !

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
New thread name suggestion:

sloppy poppy is on the prowl, lock your husbands and boyfriends away she’ll try steal them with her aggressive scowl

• Haha

InstaFamous

Bet her mum and dad wish they’d known all they had to do to get Poppy to the gym was point her in the direction of Tattle. That would have saved them a good few £thousands in WLS. Just call us Martin Lewis, money saving experts

• Haha

Highlandcow

VIP Member
I was up late and caught a bit of the live the other night, when milly was looking through JustEat Poppy was breathing down her neck and like what are you getting?! Kept asking she actually looked glazed over in a trance! I honestly can't believe what she's done to herself. Major issues with food, a gastric bypass is the final last chance, you can't get the surgery done again! That's it now she's stuck like that, swinging belly at her knees, infertile, busted hips and a list of other things, all for a KFC and roast dinners!! She's a joke!

Listen I'm fat too so I know it's tough but I just can't get over how she's making such a mess of this, and publicly too!

Reactions: 13

Sozhun

VIP Member
She’s a pig! shes greedy and loves to eat which is why I spotted a McDonald’s sweet chilli dip in her kitchen. Probably eats so much junk behind closed doors! Also her feet and toes are so ugly and large🤢🤢 looks like her skin condition has flared up too View attachment 296084
I'm sorry but those feet are straight out of Lord of the Rings. She looks like Bilbo Baggins.
Plus those shoes should be peep TOE not PEEP FOOT. Why is her whole foot hanging out the front with her thumb toes?! 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13