PoppyAdams #2 Lockdown violater, junkfood annihilator, farting in bed with men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how poppy can live the life she does.. staying up till 2am and then sleeping the day away, what an absolute waste of a life! I think the dress that she’s wearing looks like a fancy dressing gown 😂I’m sorry I just thoroughly dislike the woman snd think that no matter what she does it will be wrong in my eyes

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand how poppy can live the life she does.. staying up till 2am and then sleeping the day away, what an absolute waste of a life! I think the dress that she’s wearing looks like a fancy dressing gown 😂I’m sorry I just thoroughly dislike the woman snd think that no matter what she does it will be wrong in my eyes
She looks like a panto villain

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No purpose really, if you have work / partner/ family you get up and get on

Reactions: 2
Good god I hope she doesn’t order that lingerie set she’s just shared and blesses us with a photo of her in it... she’ll look like Jabba the Hutt stuck in a fishing net 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Good god I hope she doesn’t order that lingerie set she’s just shared and blesses us with a photo of her in it... she’ll look like Jabba the Hutt stuck in a fishing net 🤢
Can you imagine!? She’ll take loads of pics, 1 in the stairwell, 1 with her hand against the mirror, and another from behind. AL everything, make a post about body positivity, and send it back for a refund.
Can’t wait! 🙃

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I'm confused as to what the point of the tiktok things she's posted is ? The "She's past away ?" voice over on a series of pics of her over the years showing her weight and the current set of grim ones showing the awful dresses ? Was it supposed to be funny?

I'm confused as to what the point of the tiktok things she's posted is ? The "She's past away ?" voice over on a series of pics of her over the years showing her weight and the current set of grim ones showing the awful dresses ? Was it supposed to be funny?
It’s a trend where people show pics of them before and then after theyve had a ‘glow up’ it’s usually done when people lose loads of weight and they show pics of before then after their weight loss. Can’t really see any difference between Poppy’s before and after she still looks the same lol. Maybe she’s alluding to the fact that she is now confident when she wasn’t before?

It’s a trend where people show pics of them before and then after theyve had a ‘glow up’ it’s usually done when people lose loads of weight and they show pics of before then after their weight loss. Can’t really see any difference between Poppy’s before and after she still looks the same lol. Maybe she’s alluding to the fact that she is now confident when she wasn’t before?
Well let's hope its the confidence she is highlighting and not the " (non )weight loss " because that seriously goes against the " rules" of the bopo movement she cashes in on. !

I watched it with the sound off and wondered what it was about.

Just watched it with the sound on. I'm sure Callie Thorpe did that tik tok a couple of months ago, so she's copying her. I have to say Callie's was better and she annoys me.

Cringed so much watching that video, there are loads on tiktok and most of them are awful. It’s great to be confident and all, but notice how she used candid only pictures for the ‘before’ and then posed/Instagrammable pictures for the ‘after’, let’s see some candid pictures of you now Poppy - oh wait only carefully angled shots allowed.

Cringed so much watching that video, there are loads on tiktok and most of them are awful. It’s great to be confident and all, but notice how she used candid only pictures for the ‘before’ and then posed/Instagrammable pictures for the ‘after’, let’s see some candid pictures of you now Poppy - oh wait only carefully angled shots allowed.
The posed pics are pretty grim tbf ! Well she obviously doesn't think so .....but that red dress picture is an image I can't unsee 🥴

Reactions: 1
i realised both Jess and poppy shared that Mylee gel nail kit, I’ve tried it and it’s absolutely tit. The polish peels off and doesn’t stay on like a manicure from a salon and it just makes me realise they’re plugging that to so many people who will spend so much money on it only to be disappointed, they really don’t have any integrity and definitely don’t care about their viewers

Reactions: 5
i realised both Jess and poppy shared that Mylee gel nail kit, I’ve tried it and it’s absolutely tit. The polish peels off and doesn’t stay on like a manicure from a salon and it just makes me realise they’re plugging that to so many people who will spend so much money on it only to be disappointed, they really don’t have any integrity and definitely don’t care about their viewers
It's over £100 to buy ( obviously they got it free !) And I've yet to see either of them do a review on it !

Has she done this ASOS haul yet? I want to see the awful clothes she's picked.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.