PoppyAdams #2 Lockdown violater, junkfood annihilator, farting in bed with men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap of last thread:

Poppy had WLS but still goes out to eat rich fatty meals every week and breaks government rules and has absolutely no care about Covid and stopping the spread of Covid

Mouse gate and public condemnation of an airbnb owner, backlash of poppy being a “bad person” and her “crying” over it. (Boo hoo )

Desperate Poppy’s Sloppy sex in said airbnb with mystery man, postsex farting with her boring friend Sarah

Reactions: 9
I dunno what it is but all the vibrator and sex chat just makes me feel a bit ill 😂 I’m definitely not a prude and I think it’s good to have open conversations about self love but like someone said it seems like most of her sexual encounters are when she’s pissed

Reactions: 7
I dunno what it is but all the vibrator and sex chat just makes me feel a bit ill 😂 I’m definitely not a prude and I think it’s good to have open conversations about self love but like someone said it seems like most of her sexual encounters are when she’s pissed
She just comes across as so desperate I think that’s what it is! I just feel rly embarrassed for her when she shares her sex toy like that and says her parents will probably see🤢😭 cringe!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She gives me major ' ick ' ...I think we may have to rename her Pinnochio Poppy too because I don't believe half of it ! 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Me to, especially waving the vibrator about when we know where it’s been 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Does she use a filter? I know she uses a ring light, but her skin looks almost ‘blurred’ in some of her videos, like she’s using a filter?

Reactions: 6
Does she use a filter? I know she uses a ring light, but her skin looks almost ‘blurred’ in some of her videos, like she’s using a filter?
My thoughts too ...definitely needs to be more transparency when she does but she's the queen of deception as we all know.

Reactions: 3
There is a filter on Snapchat that blurs the face and it’s called “no filter filter” and I feel like she uses that

Grim !! Not the best #ad for her non ppe wearing hairdresser mate !
IKR!!!! Her roots look terrible and burnt out her hair will probably start shedding, I’d never get hair recommendations from her

Poppy’s latest story. “Broke but cute” guessing the bank of mummy and daddy has ran out then eh?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Without sounding too awful, is that her stomach hanging down by her knees in her latest grid post. The first picture xx

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.