Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
Who is that guy she’s with on her stories? He’s not from their household, I thought household mixing was banned?

• Angry
Reactions: 11

Makingmemories

The passive aggressiveness in her ''please stop telling me'' story is just unreal. What an entitled wanker
I just came here to say something about this. Her "job" on insta is based on engagement. Dont then moan when people engage with you. Ive stopped liking danielle vaniers posts after she moaned about people engaging with her.

• Heart

Jammydodge

VIP Member
Why did I ever find this woman attractive?? Now I look at her and she absolutely repulses me. It really does go to show that at first glance you can think someone is so pretty but once you get to know the real them it really does change how you see them!
I completely relate to this ...in the weeks leading up to her WLS I started to get a negative vibe about her but was interested to see how she dealt with the surgery and after it -
I'm beyond disappointed ! She had an ideal opportunity, and platform to really help so many people and sadly she has chosen not to bother.

I was expecting to see the foods she was able to eat and her exercising instead we have seen her indulging in calorific food and drinks and doing zero exercise whilst breaking covid rules!

I've unfollowed her ...she has nothing to offer of any value as far as I'm concerned...drag makeup and ill fitting clothes as well as a bad childish attitude...no one needs that in their life !

Instafamous1

VIP Member
God imagine knowing that there’s people discussing whether it’s your knee or your stomach.. I would die lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Just_Looking_

Chatty Member
I think a lot of us can sympathise with how much of a struggle it is to lose weight and if she was making an effort I’d be completely behind her, she’s just taking the piss though, to spend all that money on surgery and then to carry on like she is!

Jammydodge

VIP Member
The new post saying "I could take your man if I wanted to"...keep dreaming Poppy love!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She's such a joker !!! Posing in a manky stairwell ...I can smell the pee from here...sorry Poppy hun but nowt sexy about that or you...but it's good to dream ?! I think the women of Edinburgh can all sleep well in their beds tonight knowing their boyfriends are safe !

• Haha

Em_

VIP Member
She has proven tonight that anyone who worries #bekind is a special kind of knob

Lurkaroundyou

Just saw someone else I follow share her post and say how ‘inspirational’ Poppy is and I just don’t get it. I think Poppy would be a lot more inspirational if she talked openly and honestly about her struggles with food and her weight.

Instafamous1

VIP Member
I can't find the Sophie Payne thread 🧐 do you have a link to it please?

Omg the lip biting kissing stories... ah Poppy you’re such an irresistible sex goddess

• Haha

Jammydodge

VIP Member
There is nothing remotely likeable about her ...her derogatory dismissive comment about her cleaner was disgusting - "yes let's make an unnecessary banana bread that i shouldn't be eating and leave all my filth for the cleaner to pick up after me "

I know she reads here ...Poppy your whole rhetoric about being kind is laughable...you are a lazy disingenuous embarrassment.

Scragbags

VIP Member
Right I am definitely signing up for this miracle wls she has had

Kfc, alcohol and what I imagine is going to be a full Sunday roast the day after!

• Heart
  • Haha

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
The problem is it’s one thing to have a moan about your own husband, it’s another for your supposed friends to be talking shit about him
Definitely, it’s really shitty of her. It’s not even that big of a deal ... why are they acting like he walked into dinner with his knob hanging out

Also can I just say this serves as a lesson to Jess to stop publicly shit talking her husband because then people like poppy will of course do this. I don’t think poppy really understands respect, she seems like the type of girl who was a mega bitch and bully at school

Last edited:

Scragbags

VIP Member
I couldn't see the curvissa dresses as I was distracted by the ridiculous face she's pulling.

It's trying to be sexy but could also be wind...

• Haha

SamB1991

Poppy Hun - not really sure that you can say hump day when you don’t have a job! Everyday is the same when you’re bumming about the country living off of your parents money, no? 🙄 She’s irritating the fuck out of me recently!

• Haha
Feel so irritated by her constant lack of care for Covid restrictions. She’s fat, so you’d think she’d be cautious but she has absolutely zero care and just seems to be going everywhere with no consideration for others. I really wish she’d get reported and fined. Also where does she find the money?? I’d be so embarrassed at her big grown age to be jobless, and relying on the bank of mum and dad. What an embarrassment
Im fat and I don’t take any more precautions than anyone else. I do however stick to restrictions and don’t galavant across the country with numerous friends all week

• Heart

JimmyJamJar

Chatty Member
I am screaming at that dm she’s just posted..... 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

If she moved from that pose in that dress her gut would be hanging out never mind her abnormal knees 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Jammydodge

VIP Member
She's being ridiculous...she's got a full face of makeup and needed to show it off so she's created drama! She's just a whole another level of pointless ...trouble is when the only thing you have to do all day is put makeup on ( the highlighted nose tip looks shit btw) life becomes dull...

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
I thought her wording around the green dress was interesting. She said it wasn’t a good look then said “for her”. I think she must have remembered at that moment that her best pal Jess loves to wear clothes that highlight / outline her stomach shape and tried to recover from the slip up.
I don’t know why but lately I’ve been sensing some bitchiness from poppy, almost as if she’s competitive with Jess. Jess worked out the other day then immediately so did poppy. Or maybe it was just coincidence but poppy seems like that annoying friend that no one likes but no one admits it😂