PoppyAdams #2 Lockdown violater, junkfood annihilator, farting in bed with men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Jess gets on with Poppy and seems to have a 'relationship' with that awful whatlauraloves creature but I agree its comes across more as a blow smoke up arse I love your freebie dress relationship rather than a sincere friendship. Jess appears to have a big circle of friends in real life which doesn't surprise me as she is fun.
whatlauraloves, another one with the strangest body shape!

Reactions: 3
Oh Poppy Poppy.

She doesn’t even care anymore. I think what pisses me off more is she clearly isn’t even attempting to try on the eating front.

I agree. No chance she’s going to stay in her flat for the next month. She’ll be on a late night jaunt back to mum and dads before the weekend.

Sorry...I am overweight and like to eat 😋 but I could just about manage a meal that size. How the duck is she eating all of that?! Maybe it wasn't her plate...? I am confused how she can eat so much so soon after WLS
I think that probably belonged to her 'visitor' but I've no doubt her plate was similar...

Reactions: 4
Shes acting all giggly/ flirty... ive a feeling this is a love interest 👀
Hmm I don’t know I can’t work it out. Also the story wherr she spat out that cocktail she’s always got to do somethng to be ‘hilarious crazy Poppy’ hasn’t she

Reactions: 7
I couldn't decide if he was a love interest or gay bff .... I still can't work out who she actually lives with now

I couldn't decide if he was a love interest or gay bff .... I still can't work out who she actually lives with now
She lives with Millie. But Millie has a boyfriend now so presumably spends most of her time at his place.

I can't find the Sophie Payne thread 🧐 do you have a link to it please?

Omg the lip biting kissing stories... ah Poppy you’re such an irresistible sex goddess

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Omg the lip biting kissing stories... ah Poppy you’re such an irresistible sex goddess
Was hilarious that she actually thinks this makes her some expert kisser ! The fact that two people now have told her no should be a clue in itself!

Reactions: 2
lip biting aside, I get the impression that Poppy acts quite ‘laddish’ around men. Like the farting in bed.. that guy probably acted like he didn’t care but I bet any chances of her being any more than a shag were gone after that😂
I can only imagine she acts the same on dates and I think some men find it offputting ( like they would go for a pint down the pub with you, but not wanna take you home to their mother)
No one should ever change how they are for a man of course but I get the impression that Poppy isn’t really like that and it’s an act she puts on. I think if she toned it down she might find a nice man.. if she wants to that is

Reactions: 9
I think poppy is always only viewed as “a quick shag” and it’s not hard to see why. She portrays herself in a really cheap easy way, she obviously is very sexual and loves sex which is fine but when you’re posting stuff and people can actually see you are acting like you’re sex starved who will want to Approach you for a real relationship? Also can imagine her having sex and the image of a rhino doing humping motions comes to mind 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
lip biting aside, I get the impression that Poppy acts quite ‘laddish’ around men. Like the farting in bed.. that guy probably acted like he didn’t care but I bet any chances of her being any more than a shag were gone after that😂
I can only imagine she acts the same on dates and I think some men find it offputting ( like they would go for a pint down the pub with you, but not wanna take you home to their mother)
No one should ever change how they are for a man of course but I get the impression that Poppy isn’t really like that and it’s an act she puts on. I think if she toned it down she might find a nice man.. if she wants to that is
Maybe not for the first few dates but nothing wrong with farting 🤷‍♀️ Me and my other half have fart wars in bed, bit of humour goes a long way 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Maybe not for the first few dates but nothing wrong with farting 🤷‍♀️ Me and my other half have fart wars in bed, bit of humour goes a long way 😂
Nooo I know I’m the same😂 but I feel it’s a bit much first off- need to keep some mystery for at least a month 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.