PoppyAdams #2 Lockdown violater, junkfood annihilator, farting in bed with men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God doesn’t she just get so insanely bored doing duck all all day? No wonder her mental health is usually bad. I can’t imagine waking up to full days of nothing - even before lockdown, she hasn’t had a job for about a year. Maybe that’s why she was driving up and down the country visiting everyone cos she has no other purpose?
Most do, she could a nice daily walk which I’m sure if she did she would defo be sharing. That would help with her moods to get some fresh air also to help her body with having wls
There’s so many things. Animal shelter volunteering, charity shop volunteering of she can. Where I am we are in lockdown but you can still volunteer in the shops.

Reactions: 3
Most do, she could a nice daily walk which I’m sure if she did she would defo be sharing. That would help with her moods to get some fresh air also to help her body with having wls
There’s so many things. Animal shelter volunteering, charity shop volunteering of she can. Where I am we are in lockdown but you can still volunteer in the shops.
That would involve thinking of someone other than herself though...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Edinburgh is such a beautiful city. She could go on two 30 minute walks each day but will she do that? Nah.

Reactions: 4
That's a skill right there ...matching her grim eyebrows to her roots ! 🙄

She may have the skills for makeup but she is clueless about colour and what looks good ...orange 🍊 err no hun !

Reactions: 3
That would involve thinking of someone other than herself though...
Oh I agree. But just for if she starts moaning on about lock down furlough/or being unemployed there’s plenty stuff she could do.
I know she won’t 🤣 but still. Nothing stopping her getting of her arses after spending all morning matching her makeup to her attire to go on a 30 min walk.

Reactions: 2
Dress 1... frumpy and shapeless !
Dress 2 ... frumpy and too tight on her !
Dress 3...frumpy shapeless and she needs to put a bra on !

Absolutely no effort to show the dresses properly...Poppy hun dress 3 has a see through panel at the bottom ..not sure you noticed !

Also she's saying she has bought all in size 26 ? Last 2 dresses she needed a 28 !

Is she wearing a bra with that dress on her haul?
Nope ! And she really needs to hoink them up !

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She's blatantly not a size 26 going by the green dress and how tight that blazer is !

Also judging by how that green dress is clinging to her belly I’d say she’s definitely a size 28

I feel sorry for her with how low her stomach hangs, it seems to sit on the top of her thighs ? Must be soo uncomfortable...I'm not sure WLS is going to help with that tbh.
Yes! I’m beginning to realise why she got so touchy about the stomach/knee comment

Reactions: 8
Well I suppose that green dress confirms that it was her tummy hanging down the other day. It must be so so uncomfortable and must also make it hard to move and exercise. I say she will definitely be going for skin removal surgery

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Never realised how low her stomach hangs.

For being so uncomfortable about the green dress. She seemed Okay posting that red dress which held on more to her apron and the above the arse fat, no offence. Also having her belly on show with her bralette and jacket? Unless it’s becuase it’s not as obvious with it ‘hiding’.

Hmm also for the AL links on the tit she’s returning you shouldn’t be allowed to do it even if I sound like the fun police haha

Reactions: 6
The passive aggressiveness in her ''please stop telling me'' story is just unreal. What an entitled wanker
People will still message her about it because they’ll message while they’re on that story where she’s talking about the pockets being sewn up so she’s wasting her time with that one anyway 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.