PoppyAdams #2 Lockdown violater, junkfood annihilator, farting in bed with men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poppy saying she has been isolating for 2 weeks and hasn't left her flat... She was definitely in the shop looking for that juice drink, went outside for photo shoots... Like yeah maybe low or minimal contact, but the lies just flow out of her?

Reactions: 15
This lot are pathetic. Jess goes to the gym so a few days later Poppy goes to the gym. They all preach self love, body positivity bla bla bla but they are so fickle. They will do literally anything to keep up appearances & try to fit in. God forbid one does a bit better than the other. Can none of these people think for themself? It's ridiculous. I'm embarrassed for them.

Reactions: 9
She’ll be on the beg for some gym wear next, bet she doesn’t even last a month.... but bleeping late now Poppy hun 🤣

Reactions: 6
Poppy saying she has been isolating for 2 weeks and hasn't left her flat... She was definitely in the shop looking for that juice drink, went outside for photo shoots... Like yeah maybe low or minimal contact, but the lies just flow out of her?
Exactly! I'm sure she was ' modelling ' a black fur coat outside last week ?!

Interesting she doesn't class life changing major surgery as a " massive" thing she's done recently...and full face of foundation for the gym ?! Who does that?! Ridiculous

Reactions: 5
She’ll be on the beg for some gym wear next, bet she doesn’t even last a month.... but bleeping late now Poppy hun 🤣
Tier 3 Edinburgh...that PT session should have been outside not in a gym ??

arent the gyms closing from thursday? oh well nevermind ;)
Yes ! Well it was the thought that counts right Poppy ?! Interestingly if she can attend a PT session what's to stop her going for walks ? The whole I've not been out for 2 weeks ?! That's pure laziness and nothing else !

Reactions: 4
I suppose fair play to her for actually going to the gym considering we did judge her for not doing exercise before. However she might wanna mention to her personal trainer all the tit she’s shovelling into her gob😂

I wonder if she’s crying because she’s proud of herself or because going to the gym was awful, I know how I’d be feeling! Aha.

• Haha
I suppose fair play to her for actually going to the gym considering we did judge her for not doing exercise before. However she might wanna mention to her personal trainer all the tit she’s shovelling into her gob😂
I would question her actual commitment too ..days before a lockdown she decides to join a gym ?! All for the gram I suspect!

If she's trying to compete with jess she'll loose every time. One is genuinely funny, one is the most cringey person I watch on insta 😁 her dinners are massive and noone would wanna nip my lip unless they know me very well and things are heated. If someone bit my lip when we first kissed I wouldn't be impressed 😂

I only just saw her stories about the post- I swear she’s seen people like that Sarah... someone’s telling porkies😂

Reactions: 1
Yo yo yo

Ohhh so Jess has a PT so Poppy must have a PT now too.
Conveniently when lockdown is starting again too.
I canf even listen to her voice today. I shall watch lies when I'm bored in bed tonight

Reactions: 3
Is Scotland going into lockdown? I wondered if that's why she's suddenly started with the PT, so it looks like she's made an effort, but then unfortunately she won't be able to do any more sessions.
I know she claimed to have been isolating, but it doesn't look like she has been, do we think she's been around someone who tested positive for covid?

Reactions: 2
Is Scotland going into lockdown? I wondered if that's why she's suddenly started with the PT, so it looks like she's made an effort, but then unfortunately she won't be able to do any more sessions.
I know she claimed to have been isolating, but it doesn't look like she has been, do we think she's been around someone who tested positive for covid?
She said she was isolating but that guy in her stories has been in her flat recently (they were taking photos) and also she was around Milly who she says is on holidays now. That's not self isolating?

She said she was isolating but that guy in her stories has been in her flat recently (they were taking photos) and also she was around Milly who she says is on holidays now. That's not self isolating?
No it's not, but I thought she was saying her and Millie were isolating and now she's on holiday and she invited that guy round. She's full of tit, but I thought as she mentioned isolating it may have been to do with that. I don't even know why she said she's been isolating as I hadn't noticed she had, I don't think she even knows what self isolating means.

Edinburgh gyms don't close Thursday, we aren't impacted by the English lockdown 😊

So she can continue gym going if she wants post Thursday

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.