PoppyAdams #2 Lockdown violater, junkfood annihilator, farting in bed with men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is stupid to say BUT HOW ARE THESE PEOPLE INFLUENCERS?!
There’s nothing relatable. Most people are so worried with Covid, health, family & friends health, losing their jobs potentially going to lose jobs losing income getting into or into more in debt. Worried stressed all whilst these folk parade around like life’s a fairy tale.

so bleeping irritating, and she’s not the only one but she is within the group.
suppose it’s worked because here she is receiving free gifts, free fast tit fashion items 🤣

Reactions: 8
There is nothing remotely likeable about her ...her derogatory dismissive comment about her cleaner was disgusting - "yes let's make an unnecessary banana bread that i shouldn't be eating and leave all my filth for the cleaner to pick up after me "

I know she reads here ...Poppy your whole rhetoric about being kind is laughable...you are a lazy disingenuous embarrassment.

Reactions: 10
It looks that way, also the back of her legs look terrible for someone her age... her fat hangs down and it looks like she has the body of an obese 70 year old
If she has lipoedema there's not much she can do about it is there. No matter what her size her legs would look like that

Reactions: 4
I had to unfollow her today. I’ve been going off her for a few months now and the fact that she admitted she has a cleaner when she does duck ALL except try on clothes that I don’t like and cook Gousto meals just tipped me over edge. I don’t find her stories funny anymore, her friends are annoying, her attitude stinks and you can just tell she is quite nasty and mean. I just can’t believe how much she seems to have changed within like 6 months or maybe she was always like this and just hid it well 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She is a soulless harpy. I have no idea how people can be so lazy. I'm a keyworker and she honestly boils my piss. Her slovenly attitude to life and her spoilt witch tendencies just make her so bloody ugly.

She twats about like a goon, and is the ultimate catfish. Ugh.

Reactions: 7
I've just watched her stories and I know it's been mentioned, but a cleaner when she doesn't work. I can't believe she did a poll asking if you clean before your cleaner comes, does she think everyone has a cleaner? It just shows how privileged she is.
I feel sorry for her cleaner, the risk he/she is putting themselves at going to her flat, with all the non social distancing she does. The flat has to stink as well, Poppy just looks like she smells to me.

I had to unfollow her today. I’ve been going off her for a few months now and the fact that she admitted she has a cleaner when she does duck ALL except try on clothes that I don’t like and cook Gousto meals just tipped me over edge. I don’t find her stories funny anymore, her friends are annoying, her attitude stinks and you can just tell she is quite nasty and mean. I just can’t believe how much she seems to have changed within like 6 months or maybe she was always like this and just hid it well 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think she's been like this since shelved to Edinburgh.

Reactions: 12
I've just watched her stories and I know it's been mentioned, but a cleaner when she doesn't work. I can't believe she did a poll asking if you clean before your cleaner comes, does she think everyone has a cleaner? It just shows how privileged she is.
I feel sorry for her cleaner, the risk he/she is putting themselves at going to her flat, with all the non social distancing she does. The flat has to stink as well, Poppy just looks like she smells to me.

Poppy definitely looks like she stinks. She seems the type to always stink. I was thinking that too how unaware of the outside world she is. Like as if everyone has a cleaner... she is a joke. What a mess of a person. She does nothing. Also isn’t it currently not advised to visit people’s houses? That shouldn’t be allowed

Clean your hog hole yourself poppy you absolute tit stain of a person

Reactions: 9
Prime of her life and she’s a sloth
I had a cleaner at 28, because I was working my arse off
I’m embarrassed for her, she needs to get her sh&t together

Reactions: 3
Of course you have to tidy. The cleaner is meant to clean, not deal with your tit everywhere around the room.
Another luxury for someone not working..

Prime of her life and she’s a sloth
I had a cleaner at 28, because I was working my arse off
I’m embarrassed for her, she needs to get her sh&t together
Completely agree with this. When you're working insane hours or a really stressful job you don't want to spend your time off cleaning. But she does duck all.

I'd be beyond mortified to be unemployed and so lazy that I had a cleaner.

Reactions: 5
She’s actually disgusting and I can’t actually believe she has a cleaner but I’m more baffled at how this idiot actually has a following?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Speaking as a cleaner, lots of people have them. Lots of people have secret cleaners they don’t tell anyone about. However, they generally work and are very busy people 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just wanted to say quickly that it may not actually be her choice to have a cleaner, lots of rentals actually include cleaners either once a week or once every two weeks, it’s usually a perk.

Just editing - she moved to Edinburgh.

Reactions: 2
Speaking as a cleaner, lots of people have them. Lots of people have secret cleaners they don’t tell anyone about. However, they generally work and are very busy people 😂
Why secret cleaners?😂

Just wanted to say quickly that it may not actually be her choice to have a cleaner, lots of rentals actually include cleaners either once a week or once every two weeks, it’s usually a perk.
Ok so this is different.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
This Instagram influencer tit needs to stop....I’m sick of it...I work so hard full time as a NHS nurse and do my cleaning on my DAY OFF.
Why/how can she do nothing...doesn’t work eats/drinks spends her day acting a twit and can afford a cleaner.....I must be doing something wrong😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 16
God doesn’t she just get so insanely bored doing duck all all day? No wonder her mental health is usually bad. I can’t imagine waking up to full days of nothing - even before lockdown, she hasn’t had a job for about a year. Maybe that’s why she was driving up and down the country visiting everyone cos she has no other purpose?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.