PoppyAdams #2 Lockdown violater, junkfood annihilator, farting in bed with men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. I used to like Poppy now I just can’t stand her. I think over recent months her true colours seem to have shown, particularly the vulgarity and the privilege.

I think if you watch her at face value you find her quite likeable, but once someone has shown your their true character - believe them. I think air bnb gate showed everything you need to know.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That whole Airbnb fiasco was utter nonsense and I really feel she lost a lot of her following after that. She acted like a little child and all the tears were just made me cringe

Reactions: 6
I noticed that she removed the highlight for the whole Airbnb fiasco, so I think maybe she’s reflected upon it and realised what a dick she was... maybe.

Reactions: 9
That whole Airbnb fiasco was utter nonsense and I really feel she lost a lot of her following after that. She acted like a little child and all the tears were just made me cringe
I think she lost a lot of respect tbh ...her callous thoughtless attitude towards the air bnb owner in order to entertain on her Instagram was awful. We never did see any evidence of the killer mouse that allegedly caused her to lose her appetite and forced her to lock herself in a room !

Reactions: 5
The irony of her sending the hairdresser a face mask 🙄
I think this is proof she reads here because we’ve been talking about how he never wears one🤣 she makes it so obvious.

I think she lost a lot of respect tbh ...her callous thoughtless attitude towards the air bnb owner in order to entertain on her Instagram was awful. We never did see any evidence of the killer mouse that allegedly caused her to lose her appetite and forced her to lock herself in a room !
Yes! She went on about this “mouse” but yet they still ordered food in. If they were really that repulsed I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t have just left their food out in the open like that knowing there is a mouse. She’s a liar I think she tried getting that airbnb as a freebie, but it backfired on her🤥

Reactions: 3
I noticed that she removed the highlight for the whole Airbnb fiasco, so I think maybe she’s reflected upon it and realised what a dick she was... maybe.
I doubt she thinks she was in the wrong, but probably removed it due to the negative comments. I can't imagine her ever thinking she's in the wrong.

It's her mum's business. She does and sell them.
Her or her hairdresser don't seem to wear them

Have you seen her latest story? She's asking for holiday recommendations for next month. Her parents must be loaded.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Have you seen her latest story? She's asking for holiday recommendations for next month. Her parents must be loaded.
Is that where all the money comes from? I’ve often wondered! As long as I’ve been following her she hasn’t seemed to have a job. I’m sure she probably makes some money from Instagram, but can it really be enough to afford all these days out & trips away as well as rent & bills?

Reactions: 2

She just can't keep her arse at home and doesn't seem to be worried about money/find a job either... She is either loaded or from another planet😂

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Just taking my seat.
But seriously how the hell does she afford her lifestyle?? I can't get my head around it!

Reactions: 7
Is that where all the money comes from? I’ve often wondered! As long as I’ve been following her she hasn’t seemed to have a job. I’m sure she probably makes some money from Instagram, but can it really be enough to afford all these days out & trips away as well as rent & bills?
Especially during a pandemic. She is totally reckless.

Especially during a pandemic. She is totally reckless.
Reckless and ridiculous!

I think a jolly away to a lot of the countries she is referring to is classed as unnecessary travel so really she shouldn't be doing it ...but that won't stop her ...which one of her stoodges do we think she will talk into going with her I wonder !

Anyone find it weird that if her parents are loaded that she shares a flat with her brother? I’m sorry but I’ve always found it so odd that she lives wigh her brother and openly discusses her sex life and her dating life with her brother in the next room!

Anyone find it weird that if her parents are loaded that she shares a flat with her brother? I’m sorry but I’ve always found it so odd that she lives wigh her brother and openly discusses her sex life and her dating life with her brother in the next room!
I think he was only living with her in lockdown. She gained a load of weight during that time.

Without being loaded, they may have enough to give her an allowance every month. I have an uncle who does that to help his daughters who have not well-paid jobs. They are not loaded, his wife does not even work, but still get rent from an apartment they own I think.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.