PoppyAdams #2 Lockdown violater, junkfood annihilator, farting in bed with men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t think she was allowed sugary stuff or anything sweet or was that just to begin with?
Too much sugar should make her ‘dump’, a horrible term but it’s the sugar rushing through your body and you feel sweaty, sick, nauseous and sore. First time it happened to my friend she thought she was dying it was that intense!

And she flippantly mentions WLS after tucking into 2 doughnuts....!

She actually ordered 2 doughnuts and 4 brownies ...they weren't gifted, she actually ordered them for herself....if she really wanted to support the company she could still have ordered but then had them sent to a friend or her parents. She really is making a mockery of WLS.
At first I assumed they were gifted, I couldn’t order all those goodies and not stuff myself! It’s great she was supporting friends but just showing one bun would have done that. Just seems torturous!

Does anyone think Poppy may be gay but in denial? Her outfits with the men's shirts are a popular 'gay vibe'. Also the way she goes on and on about men and sex, I mean we know she is trying to overcompensate in that department in general, but I've known several man eating desperate women who turn out to be gay and it was almost like them trying so hard to prove they weren't for a while.
No, she would have no reason to hide being gay, I think the men’s shirts are just more roomy. She seems to love men!

Poppy doing a q and a on her surgery what a joke haha. She will get so much hate and she will share every nasty message she gets for ‘sympathy’
I wonder will she mention how much weight she has lost? Perhaps seeing side by side pictures it would be easy to see what she has lost but at the moment I don’t see much change. The first few months the weight should fall off, about a stone a month.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Poppy doing a q and a on her surgery what a joke haha. She will get so much hate and she will share every nasty message she gets for ‘sympathy’
She will cherry pick what she answers so it won't be a truthful response to how she has been behaving with regards to her food choices and alcohol consumption and her lack of any real exercise for the last 4 months.

Would be more honest if she did it live and gave people a chance to ask her the questions directly. Lot harder to lie when people are watching you too!

Reactions: 7
Does anyone think Poppy may be gay but in denial? Her outfits with the men's shirts are a popular 'gay vibe'. Also the way she goes on and on about men and sex, I mean we know she is trying to overcompensate in that department in general, but I've known several man eating desperate women who turn out to be gay and it was almost like them trying so hard to prove they weren't for a while.
I’m going to admit I pinched her men’s t-shirt style and love it. I make it super feminine with a full face and hair done. I am 100% not gay!

Reactions: 5
This weight loss q&a is going to be ... interesting! 🤪 I think she’s definitely lost weight, probably in the region of 2/3 stone. I think she carries weight to the back /bum so it’s hard to sell from head on photos the true shape and size.

Reactions: 3
This weight loss q&a is going to be ... interesting! 🤪 I think she’s definitely lost weight, probably in the region of 2/3 stone. I think she carries weight to the back /bum so it’s hard to sell from head on photos the true shape and size.
I think she's looking slimmer around her shoulders and boobs.

ETA: 2 stone in 4 months is not much though after wls. Someone as overweight as her could lose that with diet and exercise alone in 4 months.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'd say she's lost weight too... But certainly not in a healthy way. Takeaways, alcohol, cakes, massive sarnies. It's a joke, and portrays an incorrect vision of WLS.

ETA: 2 stone in 4 months is not much though after wls. Someone as overweight as her could lose that with diet and exercise alone in 4 months.
Completely agree! She could easily lose 3 stone through calorie control and exercise in the same time frame.

She’s not lost more weight because she’s still over eating and eating crap.

Exactly. And eating/drinking crap all the time (not just occasionally) is bad for your health, whether you're fat or slim. She really misses the point.

Reactions: 2

Someone as overweight as her with a determination to lose weight could probably lose at least a stone a month through diet and exercise without WLS ...she really hasn't achieved anywhere near what she potentially she could have 4 months on because she hasn't tried!

Her poor relationship with food - the doughnuts and brownies she was eating yesterday are one example of many and how lazy she is mean she will continue to sabotage any success she might have.

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20201122-163626.jpg

Love how her weight loss surgery video is followed by a video called vodka, KFC and wheatus....kinda shows she hasn't taken wls seriously

• Haha
I think she could have lost quite a lot to be honest, maybe 4 to 5 stone, but because of how big she was it’s not going to be particularly noticeable, as when people lose weight, the first fat to go is all the excess fat around the organs and that’s not noticeable externally. Don’t get me wrong, I think her approach to the post wls advice has been awful, but to maintain her weight at the size she was she must have been consuming something like 4000 to 5000 calories a day, if not more, so even though she’s obviously been over eating beyond what she should, she’s still going to lose weight because her body size needs so many more calories to function.

It should drop off her , even if she went a walk once a day and cut down on takeaways
What a waste of money 🤣

View attachment 320098

Love how her weight loss surgery video is followed by a video called vodka, KFC and wheatus....kinda shows she hasn't taken wls seriously
I think seeing that video of the pre surgery you can really see she has lost weight in her face. Completely appreciate what people are saying about being able to lose that through calorie counting and being sensible but I think ultimately she has lost weight and it would be easier to see if she posted some before and after but I don’t think she will as she mentioned before that she won’t talk numbers as that’s not what it’s about etc. I think she doesn’t want the body positivity crowd to think she’s promoting losing weight if that makes sense?

I also think she will only answer questions that are out to her in a positive way and make out how great she’s doing or that don’t require her to talk about her behaviour since the wls.. e.g. I think she will answer questions about how long it took her to recover etc but she won’t answer a question about how can she eat so much post surgery or why is she eating sweet stuff.

anyone else noticed her and ellejay don’t seem very pally anymore?

Reactions: 6
I think seeing that video of the pre surgery you can really see she has lost weight in her face. Completely appreciate what people are saying about being able to lose that through calorie counting and being sensible but I think ultimately she has lost weight and it would be easier to see if she posted some before and after but I don’t think she will as she mentioned before that she won’t talk numbers as that’s not what it’s about etc. I think she doesn’t want the body positivity crowd to think she’s promoting losing weight if that makes sense?

I also think she will only answer questions that are out to her in a positive way and make out how great she’s doing or that don’t require her to talk about her behaviour since the wls.. e.g. I think she will answer questions about how long it took her to recover etc but she won’t answer a question about how can she eat so much post surgery or why is she eating sweet stuff.

So not much point to doing a Q&A on WLS if she is only going to answer questions that paint her in a good light...

Yes I see that. If she reads on here she’ll claim trolls have DM’d her being nasty. She doesn’t seem to live like most adults so she might be quite a fantasist in terms of how she thinks shes handling wls Well to how in reality of not well she’s handling Just in terms of her eating.

I’m sure she’ll do her typical behaviour with EJ and post some kind of friend appreciation story to show us 🤣

Reactions: 3
Yes I see that. If she reads on here she’ll claim trolls have DM’d her being nasty. She doesn’t seem to live like most adults so she might be quite a fantasist in terms of how she thinks shes handling wls Well to how in reality of not well she’s handling Just in terms of her eating.

I’m sure she’ll do her typical behaviour with EJ and post some kind of friend appreciation story to show us 🤣
She's surrounded by yes people ...she has a nasty petty side to her so I doubt many of those close to her dare to hold her to account and at 29 she is an adult all be it a childish silly one.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.