Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

grace28

Chatty Member
I see Poppy is now a keen expert on Nigerian politics and human rights.

Next story, waving about their pretty little thing bags- owned by Bohoo with one of the worse records in recent months.

Very principled.

Reactions: 13

Mimemamo

I'm new here.. be gentle.
I love poppy, but.. After reading this, im starting to think otherwise 👀
When she first told us about WLS I was looking forward (?) To following her journey because its something ive wanted. Im a big girl, and I thought I was bigger than her, but me & my mother were both looking and shes much bigger than me. Im a 24/26 [yes before the haters hate, I know its unhealthy etc.etc.] but Poppy & Jess used to make me feel better.
Jess is definitely bigger than a 22/24 and poppy id say is veering more towards 28/30
Since the WLS with Poppy, I cant understand why she'd go through it if shes just not going to adhere to the lifestyle.
Its making me wonder if she really had it done 😏

Reactions: 12

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
I don’t see any point in mocking her for having psoriasis- lots of people have it and it’s not something she can control. It must be hard for her (especially when there’s bad flare ups).

One thing she can control though... the poses!!! What is this????!! She looks drunk.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
I think her not walking or going out much is probably an anxiety issue, I can imagine at her size or the size that she’s been she probably got a fair few stares and possibly some unkind comments directed at her, although I doubt she’d ever admit it.
I 100% get the anxiety, hell I’m riddled with it myself at the moment. I wear a size 24, I get the odd glance but shit - life goes on. If you walk around worrying about that, or thinking you’re above everyone else (👀) then you’ve got more issues than vogue and wls should be a saving grace. Sadly...

Jammydodge

VIP Member
Stress ????!!!!!! ...what stress would that be ? Which Guosto meal to choose ?! Or which next person to be unkind to for shits and giggles on her Instagram?! Or which colour eyeshadow to apply to lie on the sofa?! ...she's an absolute joker ! She already said her psoriasis is bad because she is drinking too much ...so now its the central heating and stress?! Here's a suggestion...go for a walk !

Instafamous1

VIP Member
How the fuck is she inspirational? She’s basically stayed all bed lying in her own filth all day yesterday and now she’s had a flare up cos she ate shit and drank too much. I’m sorry but that picture is gross and way TMI for insta .. I wouldn’t wanna see it even if she was a size 8😂

Missgobby124

Chatty Member
Just saw her story🤣 apparently she’s been to the gym and is taking her anger out because of “internet trolls”.... why do I get the feeling sloppy poppy has waddled her way to this thread? Hi pops!👋🏽

Are we really trolls? Or are we just saying things that no other person in her life has the guts to tell her because she’s obviously used to getting her own way? Unemployed layabout who relies on her mum and dad when she’s practically 30. Wls courtesy of mum and dad and she still doesn’t stop shoving things down her large mouth. How embarrassing

• Heart
  • Haha

Em_

VIP Member
I've just watched her stories and I know it's been mentioned, but a cleaner when she doesn't work. I can't believe she did a poll asking if you clean before your cleaner comes, does she think everyone has a cleaner? It just shows how privileged she is.
I feel sorry for her cleaner, the risk he/she is putting themselves at going to her flat, with all the non social distancing she does. The flat has to stink as well, Poppy just looks like she smells to me.

I had to unfollow her today. I’ve been going off her for a few months now and the fact that she admitted she has a cleaner when she does FUCK ALL except try on clothes that I don’t like and cook Gousto meals just tipped me over edge. I don’t find her stories funny anymore, her friends are annoying, her attitude stinks and you can just tell she is quite nasty and mean. I just can’t believe how much she seems to have changed within like 6 months or maybe she was always like this and just hid it well 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think she's been like this since shelved to Edinburgh.

Lurkaroundyou

Just seems like she’s been left alone for the day (no sign of her flatmate) and she’s bored and can’t be alone so she’s attention seeking on the gram. Bore off.

Jammydodge

VIP Member
Anyone see the story where she sent her outfit pics to Jess and Jess is like OMG you look amazing... god Poppy loves herself doesn’t she
But I also read from that, that she was proving a point in reference to comments made here yesterday about the sincerity of their friendship. I have no doubt at all that Poppy is a regular reader here and because she isn't terribly bright that is then reflected in what she posts !

And just to add . ..going by the glimpse of what we saw yesterday, scraped back hair and cheap hoop earrings i doubt for one minute what she is posting will be ' amazing '

Speaking as a cleaner, lots of people have them. Lots of people have secret cleaners they don’t tell anyone about. However, they generally work and are very busy people 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Just_Looking_

Chatty Member
So now she’s on a “if you’ve got nothing nice to say don’t say anything” rant. Maybe she should have taken her own advice the other day when she was slagging off her mates husband

If you put your whole life out on social media people are going to comment on it, if you don’t want people’s opinions don’t put shit out there

Em_

VIP Member
If anyone does call her out, I'm sure we'll get a post about trolls and then lots of people licking her arse. Poppy will never take responsibility for her actions.

Instafamous1

VIP Member
As someone said above- her content is so shit all she does is lay in bed all day and surface to eat like some sort of nocturnal wild animal. I don’t get why any brands would want to work with her. If it’s that easy to be am influencer- (eat shit, slag people off, show pics of your fat rolls) then sign me up!!!

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
The man exercising she shared before pissed me off because its entirely possible he was homeless trying to keep warm. If he had the body fat percentage that poppy the fucking glutton has he wouldn't need to 😣