PoppyAdams #2 Lockdown violater, junkfood annihilator, farting in bed with men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which makes the rush to have WLS even more odd...if she had been massively overweight for 5 + years and had exhausted all other avenues of trying to loose weight it would make sense to go the surgery route, but she appears to have done very little to attempt to ...the opposite in fact if all the posts showing enormous quantities of food she has consumed are to be believed.
I just think she's lazy and saw was as the easy option.

Reactions: 7
I just don't get the making a huge roast and getting excited over a gammon you supposedly can't eat very much of

Reactions: 6
I was up late and caught a bit of the live the other night, when milly was looking through JustEat Poppy was breathing down her neck and like what are you getting?! Kept asking she actually looked glazed over in a trance! I honestly can't believe what she's done to herself. Major issues with food, a gastric bypass is the final last chance, you can't get the surgery done again! That's it now she's stuck like that, swinging belly at her knees, infertile, busted hips and a list of other things, all for a KFC and roast dinners!! She's a joke!

Listen I'm fat too so I know it's tough but I just can't get over how she's making such a mess of this, and publicly too!

Reactions: 13
I think a lot of us can sympathise with how much of a struggle it is to lose weight and if she was making an effort I’d be completely behind her, she’s just taking the piss though, to spend all that money on surgery and then to carry on like she is!

Reactions: 10
I've got no words!
Oh to be an "influencer" with a rich mammy and daddy.
If my mother had paid for me to have that surgery, id be doing everything I possibly could to lose it. How old is she? Got to be upward of 27?
Why does she act like shes 18/19?

Reactions: 8
I've got no words!
Oh to be an "influencer" with a rich mammy and daddy.
If my mother had paid for me to have that surgery, id be doing everything I possibly could to lose it. How old is she? Got to be upward of 27?
Why does she act like shes 18/19?
I'd be the same, although I'd appreciate it more as I'd know how much of a struggle it would have been for my parents to pay for it. Whereas with her, she doesn't appreciate it as her parents appear to have money and she seems to get what she wants, so to her the cost doesn't matter. I blame her parents, they've sent a self absorbed, spoilt brat into the world.

*I wouldn't even ask my parents to pay for it in the first place or even expect it, but I'm an adult and she's clearly not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think she should be really concerned for herself and her relationship with food. It’s actually embarrassing to watch and I can’t believe more people aren’t calling her out on how she’s portraying post WLS life.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she likes to keep up appearances with the unhealthy food/alcohol and then makes herself quite ill in private?

Reactions: 5
I’m still amazed she is unemployed at her age.... like how can she be approaching 30 and has duck all to show for her life, not even a job. Full time professionally face filler like a pig round a trough.

I'd be the same, although I'd appreciate it more as I'd know how much of a struggle it would have been for my parents to pay for it. Whereas with her, she doesn't appreciate it as her parents appear to have money and she seems to get what she wants, so to her the cost doesn't matter. I blame her parents, they've sent a self absorbed, spoilt brat into the world.

*I wouldn't even ask my parents to pay for it in the first place or even expect it, but I'm an adult and she's clearly not.
Exactly. And if my mother had done it and seen me eating a KFC, id be dead 😂
Why would you want to put yourself through that surgery and then continue to eat tit.
I actually read up online after she announced she was having it just to see what kind of things would happen afterwards, and I knew i wouldn't be mentally able to adhere to it. Its such a big op. The doctors shouldve given her therapy etc. Before hand to make sure she's fully in the right frame of mind to go ahead with the procedure.
considering her last one went wrong and she was so ill, you'd think she'd do everything she possibly can to make this one better.

Reactions: 4
I’m still amazed she is unemployed at her age.... like how can she be approaching 30 and has duck all to show for her life, not even a job. Full time professionally face filler like a pig round a trough.
Her face actually looks like a pig too. She’s approaching 30 and all she does is do lives and broadcast her seedy life and guffaw as she speaks about disgusting things. She acts like a little teenager! It’s absolutely shocking how she even has the following she has. She isn’t even an influencer she only influences me into eating healthier because when I see what she’s done to herself and how she acts it honestly makes me glad I’m not like her. She’s such an embarrassment🤮🤮🤮

Her feet are a size 9... She's obviously a really big girl .. But shes shocking me with how big she really is... I've had 5 kids Inc twins and my tummy is not like that... And two years ago she didn't look like that... She's literally just eaten herself silly and then had an operation 🙄

Her feet are a size 9... She's obviously a really big girl .. But shes shocking me with how big she really is... I've had 5 kids Inc twins and my tummy is not like that... And two years ago she didn't look like that... She's literally just eaten herself silly and then had an operation 🙄
A few years back she was so much thinner! It’s crazy how in such a short time she’s grown so large all from the huge portions of grub. You can tell she gets happy by eating because she genuinely gets excited over food! Her stomach will probably stretch and she will probably remain large for her whole life.

Reactions: 2
Her latest story... oh dear ‘it’s okay to have a ‘nothing day’. Everyday is a nothing day for you, Poppy! I wish all I had to worry about was a few emails and taking a few more selfies. I know everyone has their own problems and demons but she’s not getting any sympathy from me.

Reactions: 9
Her latest story... oh dear ‘it’s okay to have a ‘nothing day’. Everyday is a nothing day for you, Poppy! I wish all I had to worry about was a few emails and taking a few more selfies. I know everyone has their own problems and demons but she’s not getting any sympathy from me.
Exactly what I thought!! Bloody hell. Imagine if she was working and actually had to get up off her fat arse and do actual stuff. She’s complaining about having to open PR packages and blah blah blah what the actual hell? No wonder she’s ballooned to that size, she’s lazy!!! She’s a lazy 30 year old woman living life like she’s 18, get a job poppy!!

Packages of freebies that someone has taken the trouble to send her and she can't be bothered to open them....

When everything is handed to you in life special things become meaningless...perhaps if she had paid for the WLS surgery herself she might be trying harder at exercising and her eating , perhaps if she worked and paid for things herself she might be more appreciative of gifted items ....perhaps if the sky turned pink and pigs could fly Poppy would be less of an ungrateful ***** !

• Heart
Packages of freebies that someone has taken the trouble to send her and she can't be bothered to open them....

When everything is handed to you in life special things become meaningless...perhaps if she had paid for the WLS surgery herself she might be trying harder at exercising and her eating , perhaps if she worked and paid for things herself she might be more appreciative of gifted items ....perhaps if the sky turned pink and pigs could fly Poppy would be less of an ungrateful ***** !
Also invoices... so clearly she’s getting some kind of paid work from insta? Also lol at half a sandwich. Oh I bet she couldn’t possibly manage another bite 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.