PoppyAdams #2 Lockdown violater, junkfood annihilator, farting in bed with men

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet her mum and dad wish they’d known all they had to do to get Poppy to the gym was point her in the direction of Tattle. That would have saved them a good few £thousands in WLS. Just call us Martin Lewis, money saving experts

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No one has trolled her on DM or else she’d have treated us all to a screen shot of those nuggets 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s being back on here again.

There have being a few harsh posts, but trolling. Do me a favour!

Reactions: 9
Don’t feel down on yourself, boohoo is NOTORIOUS for it’s absolutely tit sizing, my girlfriend who is a tiny size 8 and she’s at least an12 in most boohoo items

Poppy is a joke of a human... she is a vulgar thing that has no respect for herself, her parents or anyone else. I would DIE if my
Parents paid for my surgery and I was taking the piss like she has. You can tell she’s a little rich girl that has been indulged, she has zero drive for anything in life and a lot of my rich friends are the same - so lazy and know that they don’t have to
Work for anything as it all get given to them.
Her parents should instead of throwing money at her they should make her work for it. Give her an incentive to lose the weight.

Reactions: 2
Another attention seeking story. She’s either been reading this or perhaps some of her followers have asked questions about her ‘post wls life’ that she doesn’t like and has no intention of answering. I don’t know her at all, but I find her behaviour really transparent, doesn’t take much to work out why she posts certain things.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but you can tell Poppy is the type of girl that bullies other girls that she deems to prettier or better than her in some way.
Her personality reeks of it! And she has the nerve to talk about internet trolls lol

Reactions: 7
I wonder if someone has messaged her on her WLS questions? Maybe she won’t share it on insta the troll is telling the truth 😂

Reactions: 5
Shes definitely been reading here...its not trolling though its the bleeping truth. She makes me laugh going to the gym. Your diet is like 80% of the reason you're fat so all you have to do is STOP BUYING DONUTS. You've just had wls you just have to stop eating man size meals.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really think Jess needs to watch her back and friendship with poppy.

I mean Jess has her faults and she takes the piss with swipe ups etc. But I do think she has a nice side to her and if you met her in person she would be really lovely.

poppy no so much and I reckon her horrible personality will rub off on Jess before long.

I was thinking of ordering 2 sizes. I made the mistake of ordering from boohoo and none fitted me well, I've got a massive bum. I've no idea what size I am as I've put weight on since having my little boy, my coat last year was a tight 18, which I managed to zip up this year, but couldn't get a size 24 in boohoo to fit, but I know I'm not a 24, veering towards a 20. Sorry for rambling on about myself.
I find boohoo sizes come up small! I’m normally an 18 and i sometimes have to get 22/24!

Reactions: 2
I really think Jess needs to watch her back and friendship with poppy.

I mean Jess has her faults and she takes the piss with swipe ups etc. But I do think she has a nice side to her and if you met her in person she would be really lovely.

poppy no so much and I reckon her horrible personality will rub off on Jess before long.
I hope not, plus Jess seems to have a good group of friends that I think would tell her she's being a knob, plus Millie. I don't understand why Jess likes Poppy to be honest.

I find boohoo sizes come up small! I’m normally an 18 and i sometimes have to get 22/24!
I'm going to stop shopping there. I only shop there because I got a delivery pass in lockdown and I end up sending the majority back.

Reactions: 1
Someone I follow had wsl, she joked she wouldn’t be able to eat this much at Christmas and had the surgery about July time. How does Poppy manage such big meals, can you stretch your stomach so early on to be able to eat big meals ? 😳
This shows the honest reality of someone following WLS ...Poppy's calorific piled high plates of food along with cocktails and sugary cakes is not a true reflection and she really should be held to account for the message she is putting out there ..she's in no rush to do the Q&A ...wonder why that is ?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.