Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It's her stomach hanging out the sides.
It’s not, it’s her thigh. I’m a fatty and bottom heavy too. She has a low hanging stomach too but that’s is her thigh.

It’s not, it’s her thigh. I’m a fatty and bottom heavy too. She has a low hanging stomach too but that’s is her thigh.
Actually I think I may be wrong now I’ve looked at another pic of her. Either way I don’t think it matters, I think they lingerie looks lovely

AllGreyEverything

I dont understand the new lingerie post. Are the pants pulled up over her stomach? Is it her leg or stomach at the side? This is a genuine question, I dont understand what I'm looking at. She is brave I will give her that.

Em_

VIP Member
I'm confused as to what the point of the tiktok things she's posted is ? The "She's past away ?" voice over on a series of pics of her over the years showing her weight and the current set of grim ones showing the awful dresses ? Was it supposed to be funny?
I watched it with the sound off and wondered what it was about.

Just watched it with the sound on. I'm sure Callie Thorpe did that tik tok a couple of months ago, so she's copying her. I have to say Callie's was better and she annoys me.

Jammydodge

VIP Member
I think it’s just her skin eating the bra strap and light reflecting off it
Looks odd ! ...not sure what the thought process is that you think " oh I know, let's take a pic of my bra because it matches my mask!' ...she has way too much time on her hands!

I’ve never seen anything like it. As for her ridiculous lip fillers 😂😂😂
Nothing natural about her! She's got a face full of botox too ...she's a compulsive liar as well ! Not good

Last edited: