Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LostScot82

Chatty Member
Suggestion - Tits tucked in to damp Snags, £200 bags, shoes full of fags, Archie SEE THE RED FLAGS !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

LostScot82

Chatty Member
Can we all gather together please and say a prayer for Poppy as she is about to sit on her fat ass for 7 hours and have someone tattoo her - through her own choice and her own (parents) expense but as she has already warned us - she is going to be "exhausted" and she was already worrying yesterday about just how tiring today is going to be for her ......

Any of you Tattlers out there at work today doing 8, 9, 10, even 12hour shifts ... Especially those of you in the NHS, hard labour jobs, working in retail on your feet ... Etc etc can YOU all please think of Poppy. She really is going to be having such a long, tiring day #PrayForPoppy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Scragbags

VIP Member
Does she think she's in a romcom with Bradley Cooper tearing their clothes off on their way to the bedroom cause they couldn't wait?
He probably had to twiddle his thumbs for 10 minutes while she undid all the laces on her clumpy black boots.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

hottea123

They will be back posting like nothing has happened soon. I have lots of people like this on social media. Full on about how amazing their relationship is, then all the cryptic posts about knowing your worth and stuff… then a few days later back to posting about how amazing they are 🙄🙄🙄 Some people never grow up 🤣 let’s be honest neither of them prob have many options.

P.s. is it just me or is the BF Dr. Robotnik from Sonic the hedgehog 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Blahblahblah.x

“You’ll never see me in pink nail polish”

Stop being a pick me ass bitch Poppy. Legitimately no-one, not one single person, cares. Ever. Full stop. Period. Nobody thinks you’re cool, edgy or that you have any clout for such a boring statement that you think makes you special. *yawn*

• Heart
  • Haha
OK now could we stop to throw out our most disgusting fantasies into this thread please? I‘m not even discussing fatphobia or defending Poppy‘s dignity here, but the sheer immature disgustingness this is. Unless you’re under 16, could you please grow up and stop that? I mean gossip is fine and all, but this is not a site for some gore-horror (or whatever such things would be called) fantasies.

• Haha
  • Heart

Blahblah93

VIP Member
That’s how I see him too, he doesn’t seem the type to get female attention so they’re probably well suited in that sense, both desperate to let everyone know they’re in a relationship. I get everyone has a type but I don’t understand the fascination in recent years where women are attracted to chubby guys with beards, just gives off creepy vibes.

But what do I know, I’m a cougar that enjoys men of the younger variety that probably aren’t old enough to grow facial hair 😂🙈
I mean I'd say this - "enjoys men of the younger variety that probably aren’t old enough to grow facial hair" is a tad creepier than a fat, bald guy with a beard 🙄.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Em_

VIP Member
They will be back posting like nothing has happened soon. I have lots of people like this on social media. Full on about how amazing their relationship is, then all the cryptic posts about knowing your worth and stuff… then a few days later back to posting about how amazing they are 🙄🙄🙄 Some people never grow up 🤣 let’s be honest neither of them prob have many options.

P.s. is it just me or is the BF Dr. Robotnik from Sonic the hedgehog 🤣
I can't unsee it now 😂
Screenshot_20210901-111437~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26

LostScot82

Chatty Member
I went back and watched #Blockgate

Oh. My. Days.

I don't even know where to start.

And the night that she goes along to stalk him .. i mean confront him ... I mean show him she isn't bovvered ... I mean spend £10 a ticket x 4 people to show she doesn't care .... She looks like that 50 odd year old woman "Gloria" from your office that smells like the scratch and sniff pages of the Avon catalogue mixed with hairspray, that goes on holiday to Benidorm, that wears a loud jazzy shirt with a pleated skirt and bright shoes, been going to slimming world every week for the past 3 years and has put on and took off the last 1/2 a pound the whole time ....

Obviously without the bull ring nose. Gloria doesnt have that. She wears dangly coloured earrings that match her shirt

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Jellyface

I want to unfollow so badly, but I know the impending breakup is going to be worth putting up with these ‘such fun’ stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

cupcake88

Just a thought. I’ve obviously been drinking wrong my entire life as I didn’t realise you had to film every single shot you do with your mates? I mean, I usually just have fun on a night out? Must be something wrong with me 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

liltatling

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210819-230101_Instagram.jpg

Now I know you all might be confused who this is. This is Poppy's boyfriend. She has a boyfriend everyone....I know she's kept it quiet!
I will let you all gather your thoughts after this shocking announcement

• Haha