Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know the WLS is fucked at this point, but I’m genuinely worried about her liver! The amount I’ve seen this girl put away the last few days and all the shots, I honestly think it’s more than I’ve drunk in 6 months 😂

Reactions: 4
It’s a bit beyond a joke now isn’t it really. I’m all for living your best life and grabbing opportunities that are out there, as someone who easily slips into becoming a hermit, but bleeping hell, she just doesn’t give a tit does she. Excessive food, excessive alcohol, excessive spending.

Genuinely see her regaining weight at this rate. When she was at her parents it seems she lost a considerable amount of weight because she wasn’t around people who would enable her deep rooted need to binge on alcohol and food. Plus we were in a lockdown. Now that’s all gone (and I distinctly remember her saying she had anxiety about going out, wouldn’t go into shops, was scared etc and did a whole set of stories about her anxiety and how it prevents her) it’s game on.

If it wasn’t so hypocritical and laughable it would be sad. I don’t have an ounce of sympathy and will find it hilarious if this WLS completely failed because yet again Poppy fails to put the work in to achieve results because she’s lazy and entitled. From someone who has to work really hard and has nothing handed to me on a plate it’s so galling but I’d rather work my arse off for my achievements than having everything set up for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh look at me I’m having sooo much fun with my boyfriend & all my friends! 🙄🙄🙄
duck off you immature brat!!!🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 9
Pat Butcher is a QUEEN.

Drunk in bed in her hoosecoat eating onion rings. The sexiness is off the chart.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
''Severely unwell in the uber'' bet poor Cam is royally fucked off with her. At this point he's more of a carer than a partner.
What a bleeping delight. Vomcano in the taxi home, probably left Cam to smooth it over with the driver after throwing shots down her neck all night for the 'gram for the 3rd night in a row. She acts like a stroppy teenager and seems the total opposite to what he's about.
Can you imagine meeting someone who has come for afternoon tea with their mum and seems alright to this disordered, lazy, overgrown child. I'd run immediately!

Reactions: 17
''Severely unwell in the uber'' bet poor Cam is royally fucked off with her. At this point he's more of a carer than a partner.
What a bleeping delight. Vomcano in the taxi home, probably left Cam to smooth it over with the driver after throwing shots down her neck all night for the 'gram for the 3rd night in a row. She acts like a stroppy teenager and seems the total opposite to what he's about.
Can you imagine meeting someone who has come for afternoon tea with their mum and seems alright to this disordered, lazy, overgrown child. I'd run immediately!
I laughed when she said about the onion rings “you said you didn’t like them.. that they made you sick” and he said “I did like them” but what was implied is: it’s bleeping GRIM to still be in the supposed honeymoon phase of a new relationship and your racoon of a girlfriend is devouring a share size bag of smelly crisps in bed next to you! 😐

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I want to unfollow so badly, but I know the impending breakup is going to be worth putting up with these ‘such fun’ stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Eating those crisps in bed after being sick
She’s grim 🥴🤮
She really thinks she’s fit as well!! In that huge skirt pulled up under her boobs

Reactions: 8
I was just thinking 🤔
The BOYFRIEND has been to Essex twice & met practically all her family & friends.
The Popster hasn’t met his parents yet or any of his family that we know of…
I wonder why??????

Reactions: 10
I laughed when she said about the onion rings “you said you didn’t like them.. that they made you sick” and he said “I did like them” but what was implied is: it’s bleeping GRIM to still be in the supposed honeymoon phase of a new relationship and your racoon of a girlfriend is devouring a share size bag of smelly crisps in bed next to you! 😐
ive never known someone become so comfortable in a relationship so quickly! The honeymoon phase has lasted a matter of weeks and now she’s puking in front of him and slobbing in bed stuffing her face. Talk about trying to put someone off as quick as you can!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I know we don’t know how they interact, but I think brother/lover sounds quite fed up. And the way she was sarcastic and was like “well that’s bleeping fantastic!” came across pretty rude imo

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.