Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hinchy’s Tamagotchi

Nights out drinking are obviously her thing, which is fair enough, but I don’t understand why she thinks they make interesting content. I don’t care what she gets up to while she’s pissed with her mates. Listening to people drunkenly rambling is just annoying when you’re sat watching it stone cold sober. Plus I just find adults who act like they’re being rebellious teenagers beyond tedious!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

LostScot82

Chatty Member
The romance may not last as long as you think, he looked pretty peed off / embarrassed when she said she was a better kisser than him .. And I think the whole game summed up what everyone knows - he plans the dates, is romantic, is more organised and more responsible ... What exactly is she bringing to his life .... she spends more money, thinks she is a better kisser and thinks she is the alpha

Reactions: 18

whippet

The same Poppy that tried to have us believe she couldn’t manage a few licks of ice cream, is now tucking into fish, chips, crab and god knows what else!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

hottea123

First time poster!

I think it may actually work out between them because they are both desperate for a relationship. I actually think Poppy was resistant to share him at first because I think she knows he’s not the best looking and possibly expected herself to meet some gorgeous guy with an amazing career because she think so much of herself. The fact her post has been well received will validate things for her and she will get even worse and more annoying.

I would say they are dating on their own level. Poppy seems to have illusions of grandeur of herself however, she has perhaps realised her size, her loose skin and her psoriasis means she is not going to appeal to many people because dating is so shallow now. I think most people would automatically reject her. Which is awful and a reflection in society I guess! I think both of them have grasped each other with both hands because their confidence has probably taken a bashing with rejection dating online.

I can’t even imagine what she would be like if they split but think he seems just as needy and desperate as she is!

• Heart

hottea123

I can’t stop laughing at how tiny the average sized man looks compared to the 3 of them in that group shot 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
What a pointless question 😴 we all know she'd never give up cheese !! 🙄

I'm seriously baffled as to how she is able to consume the amount of alcohol and food she does with the surgery she has had done ...can the only conclusion be that she's messed up her surgery?
Imagine having to peel back her overstretched, sagging, flaky skin to give her oral. Nah… give me cheese any day.

There’s just something about her that knocks me absolutely sick.

• Sick
  • Haha

Fat_Pat

Absolute shock that's she's encountered traffic on a Friday evening in rush hour. What are the chances.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sozhun

VIP Member
''Severely unwell in the uber'' bet poor Cam is royally fucked off with her. At this point he's more of a carer than a partner.
What a fucking delight. Vomcano in the taxi home, probably left Cam to smooth it over with the driver after throwing shots down her neck all night for the 'gram for the 3rd night in a row. She acts like a stroppy teenager and seems the total opposite to what he's about.
Can you imagine meeting someone who has come for afternoon tea with their mum and seems alright to this disordered, lazy, overgrown child. I'd run immediately!

erfm

Is it just me or does Poppy’s boyfriend look like he’s constantly wearing clothes that are far too small for him?

• Haha

Sundevil77

Chatty Member
So much to unpack from the day, Poppy exposing her boobs accidently on purpose, Poppy claiming getting a tattoo is exhausting (It's not), Poppy wearing the same stuff two days running despite being a fashion influencer, Poppy getting a really ugly tattoo, Poppy forgetting she is meant to be losing weight and therefore the tattoo is a bit silly and most of all Poppy has a boyfriend ... who knew 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂😂sloppy poppy finally managed to trick someone into liking her obnoxious self

Also it’s literally been what 2 weeks, 3 weeks?and already a grid post.... I mean I guess it’s personal preference but I waited like 2 months before I posted my partner! She’s moving so fast!!! You can just smell the desperation
How dare you, it’s been about 6 weeks, give the girl a break she barely talks about him 😉

• Haha

missbct

Chatty Member
It’s a bit beyond a joke now isn’t it really. I’m all for living your best life and grabbing opportunities that are out there, as someone who easily slips into becoming a hermit, but fucking hell, she just doesn’t give a shit does she. Excessive food, excessive alcohol, excessive spending.

Genuinely see her regaining weight at this rate. When she was at her parents it seems she lost a considerable amount of weight because she wasn’t around people who would enable her deep rooted need to binge on alcohol and food. Plus we were in a lockdown. Now that’s all gone (and I distinctly remember her saying she had anxiety about going out, wouldn’t go into shops, was scared etc and did a whole set of stories about her anxiety and how it prevents her) it’s game on.

If it wasn’t so hypocritical and laughable it would be sad. I don’t have an ounce of sympathy and will find it hilarious if this WLS completely failed because yet again Poppy fails to put the work in to achieve results because she’s lazy and entitled. From someone who has to work really hard and has nothing handed to me on a plate it’s so galling but I’d rather work my arse off for my achievements than having everything set up for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

whippet

What was the point in pulling the duvet up? She was hardly at risk of flashing her saggy tits was she, there wasn’t even a hint of cleavage showing 😂

• Haha

ellalouise1778

Chatty Member
She had to stay up late to put a wash on as she has no clothes… translates to “i have a shit tonne of gifted clothes, I’ll never wear them but I’m lazy AF so can’t be arsed to sell them, so I need my trust crusty skirt to be clean”