Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LostScot82

Chatty Member
They will be back posting like nothing has happened soon. I have lots of people like this on social media. Full on about how amazing their relationship is, then all the cryptic posts about knowing your worth and stuff… then a few days later back to posting about how amazing they are 🙄🙄🙄 Some people never grow up 🤣 let’s be honest neither of them prob have many options.

P.s. is it just me or is the BF Dr. Robotnik from Sonic the hedgehog 🤣
Dr R mixed with Charles Bronson

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Like she’s so dainty 🤣 2 licks of ice cream but can somehow manage multiple cocktails and shots of an evening - pull the other one Poppy 🙄

• Haha

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
The people who tell you they’re having fun aren’t having any fun.

She drinks to excess because it allows her to lose her inhibitions because she’s got zero confidence because she’s literally amounted to nothing and looks a mess. Her life has literally zero value beyond what other people bring to the table for her - her whole life is meaningless, boring and empty.

• Heart

LostScot82

Chatty Member
I think my bubble has finally popped ( or poppy-ed) with her.
She makes no real content. Offers absolutely nothing to the world - in Instagram and in life in general. She brings absolutely nothing of any value to me.
She is one of those girls you have as a friend for about a month then you realise she is just loud, obnoxious, annoying and self centred and makes everything about themselves.
She uses her Insta stories as a way of just being able to talk about herself without having to pretend to be interested in anyone else. She even said her "catch up" dinner with her friend was an excuse for her to talk about how amazing her life is at the moment.
She absolutely loves the sound of her own voice.
I think I followed her, and similar accounts, for a glimpse of their life, to get ideas for styling, trends, etc etc and expected more grid content. The stories is just supposed to be a "behind the scenes", extra snapshot of funny things they may get up to between grid posts ... But for me its like following my 17 year old niece on Snapchat. I don't need to see her working at her Saturday job, getting drunk for the first time with her friends and drooling all over her current "love of her life" ....

• Heart

Hinchy’s Tamagotchi

Omg she stayed out until 01.26?!? The night after her previous night out?! 😱 Wonder who’s going to buy the film rights, as this exciting 24hours is surely going to be the next ‘The Hangover’!

Tedious knob!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Pizzledizzle

Shh Cam. Cam’s just making a noise. What you doing Cam? Cam’s bought me something. Cam he he hiding it.

We get it Cam’s there. I’m cringing on her behalf

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Aliceinw0nderland

Poppy's on a bender again🥱🥱
Poppy stayed out until 3am 🥱🥱
Poppy did karaoke with random strangers off the Internet 🥱🥱🥱
Poppy....HAS A BOYFRIEND🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
  • Heart

hottea123

Wonder if there’s trouble in paradise with all the nights out recently. They still follow each other but she’s removed the grid post of them.
OMG what age are they? Like 14? 🤣🤣 it’ll be back in a few hours/days.
She has the emotional maturity of a well stretched H&M jersey basic skirt.

• Haha

Insta_hunz

She did this WLS because she want to have children's in future - Now she have a boyfriend, she is gonna be 29 next month sho who knows maybe they will be trying. Sadly there is high risk she will struggle massively to get pregnant because of morbid obesity and PCOS ( she only had 10 periods in total in all of her life 🤯). It doesn't look like this WLS help her to loose significant amount of weight.

Not to mention completely unhealthy lifestyle (lots of drinking, no exercises, junk food ).
Obese and pcos over here, conceived no problem 👍🏼 Everyone is different. Plus, it’s none of anyones business. Its a really personal thing.

• Heart

Blahblah93

VIP Member
What I found really odd about the comedian story is that it was all about how weird this guy was acting, yes it was shit but what she did was far more peculiar. Bringing a guy back to her flat who she briefly met at a corner shop!? Then kisses him just because he asked her? Then proceeds to stalk him to his own gig and talk about it to her thousands of followers. So odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
God forgive me but honestly that pic of her psoriasis repulses me. Her skin, the thick hair at the top of her legs with the gunt hanging over is just the icing on the cake. She has the body of an extremely unhealthy woman in her 50s not a 20-something young girl.

She needs to get a fucking grip of herself, there is no way she can be truly happy with who she is as a person inside or out, and it all comes down to her laziness. She is wasting her life day after day this whole “do the thing!” mantra is so ironic because she literally does absolutely nothing of value or interest. Her life is empty.
I'm now late 50's and have been overweight (various degrees of overweight) for most of my adult life...... from late 30's to last year I was around the same weight but the difference in me physically was staggering.... in my 40's I had very little aches/pains etc and mobility was fine .... by my 50's things started to get worse and by this time last year I was literally in physical pain daily.... aching back.... legs.... knees.... couldn't bend over to do shoes up.... constantly exhausted... didn't want to go out ... too much effort etc..... and I wasn't actually as big as Poppy is now...... I took myself in hand last year (without any WLS via bank of M&D) and have now lost about 4 stone and walk a minimum of 10K steps a day..... I feel so much better for it ... still get the odd ache and pain as I'm knocking on a bit but I feels so much fitter and healthier...... if Poppy don't sort herself out she will be in a sorry state by the time she's my age..... I don't know much about psorisis but I'd imagine her diet/lifestyle doesn't help one little bit.... she's only a young woman and she's wrecking her body - it's got to last her a good few many years and the way she's going it won't !!!

• Heart

Hinchy’s Tamagotchi

What a load of absolute cringe! 😖 Banging on about her ‘epic’ night out, as if anyone who wasn’t actually there & doesn’t know any of the people involved gives a fuck. Don’t know if it’s just me, but I’m just not interested in hearing about the drunken antics of people I’ve never met. It’s tedious. She’s like a teenager who’s only just started drinking.

• Heart

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
“I won’t finish this…” bollocks
I actually eyerolled at her story ! Of course you won't finish it all Poppy hun ...for future reference why not just buy a single cone you absolute melt !

Not sure who the gluttonous twat is trying to convince tbh ...I'm sure Cam is more than aware she's not gotten to that size by only having two licks of her massive ice cream cone !

• Haha
Reactions: 18

ellalouise1778

Chatty Member
Call me bitter or jealous (or both!), but it makes me livid that someone as lazy as her is gifted things like the beautyworks styler 😖

Pixie85

So she apparently can't drink a whole juice drink she got from Starbucks on her drive up to Scotland because "you know wls" but the same wls doesn't prevent her from downing multiple shots....she talks utter bullshit

• Haha
  • Heart

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Is her BoYfRiEnD some sort of feeder? 😳 that's just not a normal amount of food for brunch especially for someone post gastric bypass.

I just dont buy that she has a few bites of each thing just for flavour. She's scranning the lot isn't she. You would get bored of being wasteful if you were throwing plates and plates of food after every meal
Why does anyone need three breakfasts? Why does she need French toast and bacon, fruit and granola and cured meats and cheeses? The level of greed is ridiculous.

• Heart

Blahblah93

VIP Member
Surely the amount she's actually lost over a year could of been the same amount if she decided not to do the surgery and changed her diet/mindset

• Heart