Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The people who tell you they’re having fun aren’t having any fun.

She drinks to excess because it allows her to lose her inhibitions because she’s got zero confidence because she’s literally amounted to nothing and looks a mess. Her life has literally zero value beyond what other people bring to the table for her - her whole life is meaningless, boring and empty.
This this this 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 Poppy is like a mirage

Reactions: 4
That's all the work ethic she has 🙄 all that money spent in private education, wasted like the rest.
I think her and her brother’s education was likely heavily discounted (possibly free) as her Mam worked at the school. It’s fairly standard practice in private schools to discount/give freebies for employees. I agree though, her work ethic is shocking!

Reactions: 6
She ate a three course meal plus sides. That bleeping Weebl is an embarrassment… imagine having fucked up TWO major surgeries with your own greed before the age of 30. The fact she’s not embarrassed or ashamed by her behaviour and the fact she’s wasted £20k of her parents monies with surgeries is beyond telling about how much of a bleep she really is. She’ll eat herself into an early grave… Cannae enjoy your amazing life when you’re dead because you’re a greedy, lazy fat fucker poppy. Just saying.

She must be so high risk for things like dvt etc as she spends so much time just sitting about.

Reactions: 12
I just looked back at her WLS highlight and she talks about her stomach being the size of a walnut….. not anymore Poppy hun.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I still blame her parents tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️ Does anyone else agree? If they didn’t constantly bail her out or fund her lifestyle she would appreciate what she has so much more? Interested to hear opinions

Reactions: 10
She’s definitely been pampered and has no idea what real life is like for most people, her parents have to shoulder at least some of that blame

Unfortunately they won't be here forever and one day she will really struggle I guess?

Reactions: 3
I still blame her parents tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️ Does anyone else agree? If they didn’t constantly bail her out or fund her lifestyle she would appreciate what she has so much more? Interested to hear opinions
Also agree. You’re not doing your kids any favours if you don’t let them face some challenges and have to overcome them themselves. I’d do anything for mine but part of being a parent is enabling them to function as adults.

Reactions: 5
It's all their fault, they've given the world a pampered spoilt pretentious witch. I don't know how she will cope when they die, she's not equipped to look after herself and financially she'll be screwed.

I wish she would take time to just sit and reflect on how vulgar and disgusting she has been, not to mention so greedy . Sometimes we can as people turn things around but I honestly think she is so selfish she will never maintain a relationship and grow old with someone. She is too selfish for that. All these Instagram selfish idiots , not calling them influencers as I would never be influenced by any of them are so self consumed by their own greed and lack of prowess with everything in life. I am actually shocked she has got a job with a high street bag store, as I would never employ her. Employers look at persons conduct online more and more so now…and she is no advert for anything other than being greedy and over indulgant with food and how not to conduct yourself in the public eye. No decorum whatsover. As for the boyfriend. He is just desperate

Reactions: 7
I wish she would take time to just sit and reflect on how vulgar and disgusting she has been, not to mention so greedy . Sometimes we can as people turn things around but I honestly think she is so selfish she will never maintain a relationship and grow old with someone. She is too selfish for that. All these Instagram selfish idiots , not calling them influencers as I would never be influenced by any of them are so self consumed by their own greed and lack of prowess with everything in life. I am actually shocked she has got a job with a high street bag store, as I would never employ her. Employers look at persons conduct online more and more so now…and she is no advert for anything other than being greedy and over indulgant with food and how not to conduct yourself in the public eye. No decorum whatsover. As for the boyfriend. He is just desperate
It’s not like it’s long-term career employment she’s in though. She’s essentially doing Saturday girl type shifts like someone school age which suits her emotional age perfectly.

Poppy is a therapists dream as there as there’s evidently a lot there to unpack with her. She’s probably stuck in her teenage years cause undoubtedly they’d have been fraught with weight based bullying and eating her feelings are parents overindulging her because they hate to see her sad, rinse, repeat.

There comes a point in life where you need to stop being a victim and take control of your own destiny but Poppy is quite clearly content lying about eating through her second failed weight loss surgery and pretending to be happy. What a sad life.

Reactions: 5
She definitely has some form of arrested development going on. Also when she’s pretending i think she blinks a lot and it kind of gives her away that she doesn’t actually believe what she’s saying.

I remember she said once that she didn’t think she needed therapy and I laughed out loud at that. Most people could benefit from therapy but someone that has eaten themselves to a size 30+ and openly states that they’ve suffered from depression at various points could *definitely* use some therapy!

Reactions: 8
I think my bubble has finally popped ( or poppy-ed) with her.
She makes no real content. Offers absolutely nothing to the world - in Instagram and in life in general. She brings absolutely nothing of any value to me.
She is one of those girls you have as a friend for about a month then you realise she is just loud, obnoxious, annoying and self centred and makes everything about themselves.
She uses her Insta stories as a way of just being able to talk about herself without having to pretend to be interested in anyone else. She even said her "catch up" dinner with her friend was an excuse for her to talk about how amazing her life is at the moment.
She absolutely loves the sound of her own voice.
I think I followed her, and similar accounts, for a glimpse of their life, to get ideas for styling, trends, etc etc and expected more grid content. The stories is just supposed to be a "behind the scenes", extra snapshot of funny things they may get up to between grid posts ... But for me its like following my 17 year old niece on Snapchat. I don't need to see her working at her Saturday job, getting drunk for the first time with her friends and drooling all over her current "love of her life" ....

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think my bubble has finally popped ( or poppy-ed) with her.
She makes no real content. Offers absolutely nothing to the world - in Instagram and in life in general. She brings absolutely nothing of any value to me.
She is one of those girls you have as a friend for about a month then you realise she is just loud, obnoxious, annoying and self centred and makes everything about themselves.
She uses her Insta stories as a way of just being able to talk about herself without having to pretend to be interested in anyone else. She even said her "catch up" dinner with her friend was an excuse for her to talk about how amazing her life is at the moment.
She absolutely loves the sound of her own voice.
I think I followed her, and similar accounts, for a glimpse of their life, to get ideas for styling, trends, etc etc and expected more grid content. The stories is just supposed to be a "behind the scenes", extra snapshot of funny things they may get up to between grid posts ... But for me its like following my 17 year old niece on Snapchat. I don't need to see her working at her Saturday job, getting drunk for the first time with her friends and drooling all over her current "love of her life" ....
You have 100% hit the nail on the head here. As much as other ‘influencers’ grate on me, most of them do make content, even Jess who I think is one of the laziest! Poppy literally does duck all apart from brag about her life! She puts Q&A boxes up and never answers the questions, says she will do make up tutorials, but never does. Instead, she either travels up and down the country unnecessarily or goes out on the piss and videos herself eating or doing shots! I hate everything about her and she is the epitome of a lazy and spoiled brat!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“You’ll never see me in pink nail polish”

Stop being a pick me ass witch Poppy. Legitimately no-one, not one single person, cares. Ever. Full stop. Period. Nobody thinks you’re cool, edgy or that you have any clout for such a boring statement that you think makes you special. *yawn*

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
“You’ll never see me in pink nail polish”

Stop being a pick me ass witch Poppy. Legitimately no-one, not one single person, cares. Ever. Full stop. Period. Nobody thinks you’re cool, edgy or that you have any clout for such a boring statement that you think makes you special. *yawn*
Took the words out of my mouth. Ooooh, she's soooo daring and such a bloke's woman!

Reactions: 6
I went back and watched #Blockgate

Oh. My. Days.

I don't even know where to start.

And the night that she goes along to stalk him .. i mean confront him ... I mean show him she isn't bovvered ... I mean spend £10 a ticket x 4 people to show she doesn't care .... She looks like that 50 odd year old woman "Gloria" from your office that smells like the scratch and sniff pages of the Avon catalogue mixed with hairspray, that goes on holiday to Benidorm, that wears a loud jazzy shirt with a pleated skirt and bright shoes, been going to slimming world every week for the past 3 years and has put on and took off the last 1/2 a pound the whole time ....

Obviously without the bull ring nose. Gloria doesnt have that. She wears dangly coloured earrings that match her shirt

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.