Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Part of me wonders if he’s seen here and seen the posts about snooping on his Facebook etc and knowing where he works and he’s asked her to tone it right down and part of me wonders if they’ve split up after she was sick in her mask in the Uber… can’t imagine it was overly attractive.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yup she has definitely removed the gushy post but he is in other stories. His followers have taken a huge leap too. So maybe he got a little freaked 😏

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see the post on his page where he says he lost his phone? Hmmm smells like BS to me! I wonder if he was a naughty boy and poppy couldn’t get a hold of him and now he’s backtracking.

Reactions: 3
Part of me wonders if he’s seen here and seen the posts about snooping on his Facebook etc and knowing where he works and he’s asked her to tone it right down and part of me wonders if they’ve split up after she was sick in her mask in the Uber… can’t imagine it was overly attractive.
If you were concerned about privacy you wouldn't have open profiles...

Reactions: 10
They will be back posting like nothing has happened soon. I have lots of people like this on social media. Full on about how amazing their relationship is, then all the cryptic posts about knowing your worth and stuff… then a few days later back to posting about how amazing they are 🙄🙄🙄 Some people never grow up 🤣 let’s be honest neither of them prob have many options.

P.s. is it just me or is the BF Dr. Robotnik from Sonic the hedgehog 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
At 28 though it’s really immature behaviour. It’s also not a healthy relationship. It’s better to be alone and happy than in a perpetual cycle of drama

Reactions: 8
I honestly think he’s too normal for her. Poor guy seems to have a solid job, is doing very well in his field, has hobbies and interests out with talking to Instagram and eating huge quantities of food and from his posts he seems fairly unproblematic. I can imagine Poppy would start to grate quite quickly with her childishness and laziness.

Reactions: 11
How old is she mannnn. If they’ve not split she’s archived that pic for engagement and drama and if they have maybe she needs to reevaluate puking in the back of an Uber and then eating the stinkiest crisps in front of him ha! They’re still following each other but no pics on either of their instas now

Reactions: 6
They will be back posting like nothing has happened soon. I have lots of people like this on social media. Full on about how amazing their relationship is, then all the cryptic posts about knowing your worth and stuff… then a few days later back to posting about how amazing they are 🙄🙄🙄 Some people never grow up 🤣 let’s be honest neither of them prob have many options.

P.s. is it just me or is the BF Dr. Robotnik from Sonic the hedgehog 🤣
I can't unsee it now 😂
Screenshot_20210901-111437~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oooh she’s deleted the post where she had a few pics of her back in Essex and her bf was in one of them

Reactions: 3
Nah for sure he screwed one of those “12’s” he was hanging out with 🤣

I am living for this drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.