Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it's definitely one way of skivving off !

I imagine her exhausting 2 days of sat having a tattoo done and the drive back to Edinburgh have worn the poor thing out !
Gosh, I had gynecology procedure on my cervix yesterday morning(LLETZ),and still went to work last night (bleeding with abdominal cramps) because I know they would be short of staff without me and they will struggle. And she is taking day off because she had tattoo? 🤦‍♀️Is she a princess or what?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She is a greedy witch! Went in for lunch and it costs £15- if you weren’t that greedy and just had a sandwich it would have cost you £3.50 max with water! She really is repulsive and so greedy
Yet she's quite happy to spend nearly £10 on two Starbucks drinks 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Can anyone enlighten me as to why she's off for a PCR test????? Or is it just another scam to get out of going to work 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Could have called this, novelty of working has definitely disappeared for Princess Poppy. Genuinely was surprised when she posted "slicked back" earlier as I assumed she was heading to work but I had been waiting all morning on the "urgh guys, I feel so bad but I've woken up just feeling so rough, its probably nothing but with me being around so many people I really shouldn't go in to work....."

Going for a covid test is a good reason to skive work. They cant argue with that. Might do that myself next time I just can't be arsed going to work.

Reactions: 11
Going for a covid test is a good reason to skive work. They cant argue with that. Might do that myself next time I just can't be arsed going to work.
That's all the work ethic she has 🙄 all that money spent in private education, wasted like the rest.

• Heart
That's all the work ethic she has 🙄 all that money spent in private education, wasted like the rest.
Exactly, what was even the point?
I came from lower middle class family- me and my brother have to work to support ourselves, even during university. Somehow we managed, he is a lawyer and I'm a nurse! Is the case with most students I guess?
She have everything handed to her on silver plate but she is just so lazy!

Reactions: 5
I just don't like the way she use her parents- they shouldn't need to support her financially at that age.
How she is not feeling bad for them?

I just don't like the way she use her parents- they shouldn't need to support her financially at that age.
How she is not feeling bad for them?
She doesn’t give a tit about anyone or anything only herself!!!
Selfish spoiled brat!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I'm a mother myself and there is absolutely not a chance I would be funding my adults children lifestyle just because they don't fancy work full time.

I guess is her parents
She doesn’t give a tit about anyone or anything only herself!!!
Selfish spoiled brat!!!
To be fair is her parents fault too- they enablers.

Reactions: 4
I'm a mother myself and there is absolutely not a chance I would be funding my adults children lifestyle just because they don't fancy work full time.

I guess is her parents
To be fair is her parents fault too- they enablers.
It's totally her parents fault. I have no sympathy for them, it's how they've brought them up, they are the epitomy of spoilt middle class brats.

Reactions: 8
So she had another COVID test & then went to work!!! 🤔
No Verucca nobody thinks you’re pregnant!!!
We just think you’re a dick!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why the duck is she waffling on. If you get something wrong don't upload the story. 2 full stories thinking about what she's going to say and saying it wrong 🤦🏻‍♀️

Obviously you’re not pregnant you’ve probably not had a period since you were 12 you overindulged flump.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Why the actual duck did she have a Covid test “just in case” then go to work? Selfish to the extreme

Reactions: 8
Observations...

So she's taken a covid test but still gone into work ? Why ?

She's died her hair dark brown ? Why ?
She's been reading here and is discussing her South ward pointing tits ! We are not blind! No need to show us ...again !

And a miracle has happened ...her psoriasis has magically vanished from her arms !!! ....oh wait silly me ! She's using the filter again that also makes her stones slimmer!

She's such a pointless dull fake!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.