Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep she's very fake. She repeatedly sleeps in her make up just lately. Wonder if she's hiding her bare face from Archie
I think quite possibly! She's also never seen without a filter when she talks on stories!

And the Asos dress she is shilling this morning..it's a massive shirred tent so needs sizing down at least 2 sizes so don't be fooled by the ' I'm wearing a size 22' comment from her !

Reactions: 9
Dont get my started on them hideous black boots she wore with that red dress... it's a no from me!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She’s disgusting 🤢 “oh look we couldn’t wait so we tore our clothes off in the hall”
duck OFF POPPY YOU MELT!!!🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I do actually find the boyfriend folding the clothes quite funny. Its like he did it knowing she was going to plaster it all over the gram because I have no doubts that the clothes across the floor were staged in a desperate attempt from her to let people know she had sex.

Regarding the WLS, even if she has fucked it she is still alot smaller than what she was so I imagine there would still be some health benefits. Even if its not the results typical of that kind of surgery. Hopefully she doesn't undo what she has already done with new boyfriend eating & drinking. It does tend to calm down after a bit.

Reactions: 5
She really needs to grow up and stop going out drinking shots 2/3 times a week.

She should maybe stay at home and clean that flat sometimes 🤣 I just get the feeling it’s absolutely filthy.

She really needs to grow up and stop going out drinking shots 2/3 times a week.

She should maybe stay at home and clean that flat sometimes 🤣 I just get the feeling it’s absolutely filthy.
Who the hell can Manage WITHOUT WLS, it would have me bad in bed doing shots & drinking at any point in the week 😆!!!

Didn’t she has a cleaner at one point as well when her and milly lived together. Says it all if I’m remembering correctly

Reactions: 7
Each to their own but the thought of them having sex with her scaly skin makes me wanna puke, was it necessary for her to show the clothes on the floor?

• Sick
I’d love to know if these influencers even enjoy their lives. Literally everything is filmed or photographed from the shots to the clothes on the floor.. Everything is constantly validated through likes.
I have an inkling the BF is absolutely loving it too… buckle up tattlers this is going to be a long, annoying and cringeworthy relationship 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I’d love to know if these influencers even enjoy their lives. Literally everything is filmed or photographed from the shots to the clothes on the floor.. Everything is constantly validated through likes.
I have an inkling the BF is absolutely loving it too… buckle up tattlers this is going to be a long, annoying and cringeworthy relationship 🤣
There’s a cynical part of me that wonders if BF has jumped in feet first because Poppy’s insta ‘fame’ could help his career .... 😶

Each to their own but the thought of them having sex with her scaly skin makes me wanna puke, was it necessary for her to show the clothes on the floor?
Hahah that’s how I feel about it too! I get it’s that new and exciting stage in a relationship but she’s like a giddy 15 year old that’s just started having sex. She’s almost 30 isn’t she? I wonder what her neighbours think of her 🧐

• Haha
A pointless post from me (aren’t they all 😂) but every time I read Archie’s Insta name my brain sees The Scot Cham and then weirdly I think of a scotch egg.
Same. But is it cause he looks like one too?

I went out Saturday night for the first time since covid happened. I can honestly say now, I could never ever drink every day .. let alone shots. Or eat out every day. I know she doesn't, but fuckcme the amount she eats is horrific wls or not. I'm a lard arse but ive never seen anyone eat or drink so much tit.

• Haha
Does she think she's in a romcom with Bradley Cooper tearing their clothes off on their way to the bedroom cause they couldn't wait?
He probably had to twiddle his thumbs for 10 minutes while she undid all the laces on her clumpy black boots.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I pity her poor neighbours, sound must travel with all those wooden floor boards! Never mind the sex noises, the clomping around in her bovver boots must be horrendous!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The romance may not last as long as you think, he looked pretty peed off / embarrassed when she said she was a better kisser than him .. And I think the whole game summed up what everyone knows - he plans the dates, is romantic, is more organised and more responsible ... What exactly is she bringing to his life .... she spends more money, thinks she is a better kisser and thinks she is the alpha

Reactions: 18
Why does she have to touch him. I'm not a pda touchy feely person, but WHY did she have to be leaning over him / hand on (I hope) his leg?

I hate those couples that are constantly touching and kissing. 🤢

Reactions: 8
Why does she have to touch him. I'm not a pda touchy feely person, but WHY did she have to be leaning over him / hand on (I hope) his leg?

I hate those couples that are constantly touching and kissing. 🤢
Cos there wasn't much room on that car let's be honest 😆 that was a pretty tight squeeze in the front

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And so it begins… the incessant boyfriend stories.

She is literally the most mundane, boring person. She has nothing about her, no personality, no hobbies, nothing exciting going on in her life. Yawn. Yawn yawn yawn.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.