Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fizzy drinks are a massive no no after WLS. Further proof it’s fucked.

Reactions: 10
she has a boyfriend that works in the hospitality industry! When you work in it long enough you make mates in different bars all over town and you kinda do little discounts for each other here and there :) used to be the same when I worked in it

Not saying it explains everything, but explains why theres been an uptake in boozing and dinners out perhaps
Probably is not the best thing possible for her to have boyfriend like that because it's making her weight loss process even more difficult.
She don't have strong will to refuse meals out/drinking and we can already see she is not losing any weight despite the surgery.
Bit shame really because it cost her parents so much money and it was all for nothing.
I believe there should be mandatory therapy before WLS just to make sure patient relationships with the food is correct.

Reactions: 4
Probably is not the best thing possible for her to have boyfriend like that because it's making her weight loss process even more difficult.
She don't have strong will to refuse meals out/drinking and we can already see she is not losing any weight despite the surgery.
Bit shame really because it cost her parents so much money and it was all for nothing.
I believe there should be mandatory therapy before WLS just to make sure patient relationships with the food is correct.
She wasn't losing weight properly or following the WLS guidance before she met the bf so she certainly wasn't going to suddenly start now!

Her weight loss has been incredibly disappointing considering its her 2nd surgery !

I'm not sure what is worse tbh ...that she wasted NHS money on her first surgery or that's she's wasted 12k of her parents hard earned money on her 2nd WLS...she should probably be embarrassed about both but that would require her to actually care ...and she's too spoilt and selfish to do that!

If you are lying down with a tin balancing on your breasts and you can still move your big massive arms and hand around in front of your face without knocking it then where are your breasts ??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wet tights?!! 😖 Allllllllll the clothes she owns and yet she’s actively choosing to put on wet tights?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Bearing in mind she lives in a tenement block I’d be livid if my neighbour put the washing machine on at 3am, I’d be at her door! I put slightly damp tights on the other day as didn’t realise they were damp until I’d put them on and struggled with chafing. Wouldn’t advise!!

Reactions: 9
Bearing in mind she lives in a tenement block I’d be livid if my neighbour put the washing machine on at 3am, I’d be at her door! I put slightly damp tights on the other day as didn’t realise they were damp until I’d put them on and struggled with chafing. Wouldn’t advise!!
I live in a tenement & can safely confirm nothing has be closer to committing murder than the neighbour doing a wash a 10pm. Nevermind 3am!!

Reactions: 7
Wet tights?!! 😖 Allllllllll the clothes she owns and yet she’s actively choosing to put on wet tights?
Of course she didn't put on wet tights !

She's got raging psoriasis all over her legs so is she really going to put on wet tights ? The reason she wears the same old thick black snag tights no matter how hot it is !!

This is another of her that never happened stories !

No end to her fakeness and lies !

Why didn't she just blast the wet tights with her hairdryer?
Hahah I’ve done this! I’m surprised mummy and daddy haven’t got her a tumble dryer. Does she not have heating, just shove it on that and open the windows if it gets too hot. I must admit I’ve done the late work uniform washing cause I had forgot but I was 18 not almost 30!!

Reactions: 5
Fizzy drinks are a massive no no after WLS. Further proof it’s fucked.
At 1am no less, can think of nothing worse post WLS surgery or not.

I've just watched that whole Block Gate highlight after someone spoke about it the other day. My God it is so WEIRD. If that happened to me and I suggested going to see the person's show my friends would do everything they could to dissuade me from going. What would it have achieved?! Also, she could have just said it was a man she met in the shop and leave it there, but no she had to go on about him being an Irish comedian so people were guessing who it was and discussing it. Feel very sorry for his girlfriend at the time who had to find out through her obnoxious stalker-esque stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And people were discussing her having a kid 😂 what a shitshow that would be. She’s an utter self absorbed entitled eejit. Can’t even put a washing on at a reasonable time but can go out, get her nails done, chat tit on Instagram and vomit in Ubers 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Suggestion - Tits tucked in to damp Snags, £200 bags, shoes full of fags, Archie SEE THE RED FLAGS !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Does she only own one pair of tights or shes saying she changing them and washed them all at once?
I don’t think so, she mentioned wearing same pair twice the other week

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.