Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have quite a few micro influencers friends (like Poppy’s following) and we go out all the time and I don’t take one picture! One outside girl came out with us and took photos of everything to the point of ridiculous! It was exhausting and we’re never going out with her again! I don’t care what poppy posts or how happy the photos look, it’s soooo annoying when people can’t put their phone down!

Reactions: 9
Omg she stayed out until 01.26?!? The night after her previous night out?! 😱 Wonder who’s going to buy the film rights, as this exciting 24hours is surely going to be the next ‘The Hangover’!

Tedious knob!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have quite a few micro influencers friends (like Poppy’s following) and we go out all the time and I don’t take one picture! One outside girl came out with us and took photos of everything to the point of ridiculous! It was exhausting and we’re never going out with her again! I don’t care what poppy posts or how happy the photos look, it’s soooo annoying when people can’t put their phone down!
I went out for a 30th birthday party and there were constantly phones in my face, if it wasn’t the people I was with it was the bar workers filming for Instagram. So annoying, I couldn’t relax and people just can’t seem to just see the world through their own eyes rather than the camera.

Reactions: 7
That's what I mean- risk is higher but It didn't mean is women fault, and it didn't mean it will happen for sure
Gonna just let it drop. End of the day Poppy has never said she was getting WLS to have kids.

Most studies in women's fertility are out of touch....just like the belief fertility plummets after 35 based on a study over 100 years ago.

Poppy's never mentioned kids and even if she has I think a woman's fertility is only ever her business.

Omg she stayed out until 01.26?!? The night after her previous night out?! 😱 Wonder who’s going to buy the film rights, as this exciting 24hours is surely going to be the next ‘The Hangover’!

Tedious knob!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

We can all dream of a life as exciting lol

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Does she know how to have fun without alcohol? I’ve never known anyone do so many shots

Reactions: 6
Does she know how to have fun without alcohol? I’ve never known anyone do so many shots
It may not happen in her case but I've seen it before with couples who go out drinking all the time. It never lasts as when the drinking stops the relationship is 'dull and boring' and they end up splitting up. I had a friend who never once slept with her boyfriend sober in over a year. I think that's really sad. Where's the real connection. I know Poppy doesn't drink all the time 😂 but it's a fair bit to be chucking shots down her neck a few days on the bounce like she's done

Reactions: 5
Gonna just let it drop. End of the day Poppy has never said she was getting WLS to have kids.

Most studies in women's fertility are out of touch....just like the belief fertility plummets after 35 based on a study over 100 years ago.

Poppy's never mentioned kids and even if she has I think a woman's fertility is only ever her business.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

We can all dream of a life as exciting lol
She has actually mentioned kids. In her IGTV video where she first discusses WLS, she says something like “i think I’d like kids in the future.. losing weight would help with that” (or there about!) but she mostly claims WLS is to help with pain / improving general health.

Reactions: 4
She has actually mentioned kids. In her IGTV video where she first discusses WLS, she says something like “i think I’d like kids in the future.. losing weight would help with that” (or there about!) but she mostly claims WLS is to help with pain / improving general health.
Fair enough if she did but it certainly wasn't just to have kids as was suggested and I still don't get folks obsession with speculating on someone's fertility and prattling on about her risk of miscarriage and fertility problems. It's not OK with older women, single women, fat women or anyone 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Fair enough if she did but it certainly wasn't just to have kids as was suggested and I still don't get folks obsession with speculating on someone's fertility and prattling on about her risk of miscarriage and fertility problems. It's not OK with older women, single women, fat women or anyone 🤷‍♀️
This is Tattle ! Every aspect of these awful self titled influencers is dissected and discussed based on what they put out on SM ! This is just another part of that! I've no interest in whether she does or doesn't want children tbh...

And just a gentle reminder it's against the rules on here to say what people can and can't discuss ..much easier to swipe on through if it's not something you agree with 😉🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I dreamt I was drinking shots with Poppy.... I must stop reading here and looking at her stories before bed 🤣🤣

1. I'm old enough to be her mother
2. She only offered me martini and lemonade in a shot glass 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is Tattle ! Every aspect of these awful self titled influencers is dissected and discussed based on what they put out on SM ! This is just another part of that! I've no interest in whether she does or doesn't want children tbh...

And just a gentle reminder it's against the rules on here to say what people can and can't discuss ..much easier to swipe on through if it's not something you agree with 😉🙂

OK ill say no more then 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
So she apparently can't drink a whole juice drink she got from Starbucks on her drive up to Scotland because "you know wls" but the same wls doesn't prevent her from downing multiple shots....she talks utter bullshit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Guys- just to clarify.
Poppy said she did WLS because she want her fertility back- it's in her saved stories.
I wouldn't discuss that if she wouldn't mention it.

Reactions: 2
Guys- just to clarify.
Poppy said she did WLS because she want her fertility back- it's in her saved stories.
I wouldn't discuss that if she wouldn't mention it.
Who cares, it's getting boring now

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.