Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes her brother has posted a photo of them

I've in-laws in Essex, I just can't imagine going down as much as she does. Edinburgh to Essex is a trek lol
I'm an Essex girl who last year moved to Scotland, I've been down twice since moving up. It's such a long arser journey, especially of your just going for a few days.

Reactions: 8
I'm an Essex girl who last year moved to Scotland, I've been down twice since moving up. It's such a long arser journey, especially of your just going for a few days.
It’s also not particularly cheap to keep coming all that way. especially when you don’t work a whole lot

Reactions: 5
Love that yet again she's in those adidas leggings with that tit smiley face t shirt and checked shirt. So much for all those dresses that she loved and even Jess's collection pieces that she affectionately slung on the back of the sofa

Reactions: 16
I can see them being together for ages tbh. The honeymoon stage will last a good while with them because all they do is eat and drink, and then they’ll slip into an easy (lazy) relationship.

Her and the giant ice cream - cop on to yourself girl, you’re not fooling anyone.

I think she posts those quotes so we know that even though she’s got a bOyFrIeNd, she’s still her own person and has no hesitation in being single again. When in fact we know that if she was to be dumped, she’d be more gutted than her actual belly is.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Last two lines genuinely made me lol

I can see them being together for ages tbh. The honeymoon stage will last a good while with them because all they do is eat and drink, and then they’ll slip into an easy (lazy) relationship.

Her and the giant ice cream - cop on to yourself girl, you’re not fooling anyone.

I think she posts those quotes so we know that even though she’s got a bOyFrIeNd, she’s still her own person and has no hesitation in being single again. When in fact we know that if she was to be dumped, she’d be more gutted than her actual belly is.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I live about 40 miles from my parents and I don’t think I see them as often as that!

Reactions: 5
I just saw photos of Arg from Towie in the Daily Mail after his weight loss surgery and the difference is so obvious.
I don't know if they had similar surgeries but shouldn't the difference be as obvious?

Reactions: 7
Hi. I’m starting a go fund me for Poppy’s bf so that he can get a different shirt. Link in bio.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
They’re definitely the type of sickly couple doing constant “love you” across the table.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
They’re definitely the type of sickly couple doing constant “love you” across the table.
Aye right, the pair of them would be salivating over cheese in the middle of the table more than each other. They’ve both just found food enablers rather than lovers.

Aye right, the pair of them would be salivating over cheese in the middle of the table more than each other. They’ve both just found food enablers rather than lovers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I'm not the most fashionable, but this outfit is so boring and for someone who is supposed to be a plus size fashion influencer, she's not exactly fashionable. Also that skirt again, although Archie's as bad with his shirt.
Screenshot_20210817-144006.png

Reactions: 9
I don’t know how she keeps her balance standing like that, suppose plenty of practice!
And with her bad hips too ! 🤨

She needs to wear one of the bras she's been shilling recently...the ever present snag tights and that hideous skirt and the enormous clown size shoes ...not a good look at all !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.