Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her brother is absolutely disgusting.... like erm it’s not normal or funny to tit with the door open like.. the stench will spread everywhere plus people will obviously walk in on you. What the duck this family are strange. Also I really don’t believe for one second she posted that titty slip unknowingly🤣 attention seeking poppy you think she doesn’t scan her photos before posting and she’s gonna post her tits like that without noticing? I don’t think so... question is why is she gushing for attention when she has a man? Hmmmmm trouble in paradise? What a strange bunch of people

Reactions: 12
Her tattoo is going to be tit if she keeps poking at it with her filthy hands etc. Wasn’t even wrapped properly

Reactions: 2
Like duck anyone asked about that shirt and bleeping crop top! Just a reason to strip in front of the camera

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And she just so happened to have time to open insta stories and take this picture before her mum walked in ... sure you did Poppy hun 🤥
This was her brother. Defo have 0 boundaries in the adams family

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This was her brother. Defo have 0 boundaries in the adams family

My bad. duck sake though. No wonder she looked genuinely horrified. Imagine his big saggy balls hanging down in the toilet bowl as his huge jeans are round his ankles and his gunt is staring her in the face. Just shut the bleeping door mate. Imagine the sight, the smell...wrong all day long. Still stand by the fact that he would rather document it for insta than prevent it. What a weird little family

• Haha
She’s had a tattoo to represent female empowerment & not needing a man, when all she bangs on about is her tedious boyfriend? Ok then! 😂

And there’s really no wonder the parents are prepared to pay another lot of rent for the brother to live in the Edinburgh flat if he sits on the toilet with the door open, stinking their house out with his tit! They’re probably desperate for him to spend more time up there!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20210819-230101_Instagram.jpg

Now I know you all might be confused who this is. This is Poppy's boyfriend. She has a boyfriend everyone....I know she's kept it quiet!
I will let you all gather your thoughts after this shocking announcement

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I suspect she is on some sort of pip and has more generous universal credit as a result 🧐.

I also suspect Benji moving in was to circumvent the shared accommodation rule..... very clever
Whatttttt her brother is her carear

Reactions: 3
My bad. duck sake though. No wonder she looked genuinely horrified. Imagine his big saggy balls hanging down in the toilet bowl as his huge jeans are round his ankles and his gunt is staring her in the face. Just shut the bleeping door mate. Imagine the sight, the smell...wrong all day long. Still stand by the fact that he would rather document it for insta than prevent it. What a weird little family
And doesn't he have his own place as well as flat sharing with her in Edinburgh?

They are the over grown children all parents fear...they never leave home and are still a financial drain into their 30s ! Awful!

Reactions: 1
So much to unpack from the day, Poppy exposing her boobs accidently on purpose, Poppy claiming getting a tattoo is exhausting (It's not), Poppy wearing the same stuff two days running despite being a fashion influencer, Poppy getting a really ugly tattoo, Poppy forgetting she is meant to be losing weight and therefore the tattoo is a bit silly and most of all Poppy has a boyfriend ... who knew 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And doesn't he have his own place as well as flat sharing with her in Edinburgh?

They are the over grown children all parents fear...they never leave home and are still a financial drain into their 30s ! Awful!
What are her parents do for living?
How they are able to afford her surgeries, lifestyle and support her brother financially too 🙈?

She have quite pretty face but unfortunately she is killing herself slowly with morbid obesity😓
I think body positivity is a great thing but some people's justify their unhealthy lifestyle which lead to obesity. Morbid obesity is not healthy and shouldn't be promoted/justified ("I don't care how much I weight I'm happy with my size" hun, you should care because is your health and you should take a good care of it. WLS won't fix the problems- healthy diet, exercises are necessary too.

Reactions: 1
What are her parents do for living?
How they are able to afford her surgeries, lifestyle and support her brother financially too 🙈?

She have quite pretty face but unfortunately she is killing herself slowly with morbid obesity😓
I think body positivity is a great thing but some people's justify their unhealthy lifestyle which lead to obesity. Morbid obesity is not healthy and shouldn't be promoted/justified ("I don't care how much I weight I'm happy with my size" hun, you should care because is your health and you should take a good care of it. WLS won't fix the problems- healthy diet, exercises are necessary too.
Her mum is a chef at the private school that she used to attend and she also worked in the canteen there, as she obviously couldn't get a job without her mum's help. I'm not sure what her Dad does. They seem to have a bot of money, they could afford private school for two children. They also have a beach hut, which I believe are expensive. I imagine the money they used to use for private school, may have gone towards her surgery and paying to keep princess Poppy in the lifestyle she's used too. We don't know if the parents pay for her, but some of us think they do, I can't see how she affo D's things otherwise.
I used to think she was pretty, but now I just think she's incredibly ugly, thanks to her personality. Poppy really isn't body positive, it's all fake to get likes on the gram.

Reactions: 7
Her mum is a chef at the private school that she used to attend and she also worked in the canteen there, as she obviously couldn't get a job without her mum's help. I'm not sure what her Dad does. They seem to have a bot of money, they could afford private school for two children. They also have a beach hut, which I believe are expensive. I imagine the money they used to use for private school, may have gone towards her surgery and paying to keep princess Poppy in the lifestyle she's used too. We don't know if the parents pay for her, but some of us think they do, I can't see how she affo D's things otherwise.
I used to think she was pretty, but now I just think she's incredibly ugly, thanks to her personality. Poppy really isn't body positive, it's all fake to get likes on the gram.
Private school didn't help her to have a good education and career it seems?
I can't even image to drain my parents financially in her age- I moved out of my parents house when I was 19 and ever since I never ask them for money.
She is just an adult woman who behave like a little mummy&daddy girl.
Grown up Poppy, your parents won't be here forever

Reactions: 4
View attachment 720809

Now I know you all might be confused who this is. This is Poppy's boyfriend. She has a boyfriend everyone....I know she's kept it quiet!
I will let you all gather your thoughts after this shocking announcement
Remember a week or two back she recorded an hours worth of stories of her saying she hates when people comment on their BF/GF's pic etc, yet shared a private message that her boyfriend sent her complimenting her photo..and now she has just done what she hates people doing and shared it to 52k followers. There's nothing wrong with it, just atleast just bleeping own it instead of pretending you aren't soft and hate all that tit. She is a huge contradiction.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.