Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the way her voice goes up at the end of every sentence, just like a petulant 15yr old!!

Reactions: 6
What the heck does she look like...her hair 😳 grey greasy dark roots and the dry frazzled ends, her makeup is awful - brown lips 🤢 and what's with all the chav gold jewelery 🥴 and I've no doubt shes in that awful skirt with the snag tights and clown shoes !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The same Poppy that tried to have us believe she couldn’t manage a few licks of ice cream, is now tucking into fish, chips, crab and god knows what else!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The same Poppy that tried to have us believe she couldn’t manage a few licks of ice cream, is now tucking into fish, chips, crab and god knows what else!!
I think that was all for the bfs benefit ...we all know she can put away a double cone, no bother, but she's still pretending to Cam clearly! Poor bloke must be puzzled how she's the size she is but she can only manage 2 licks of her massive double cone 🙄🥴 not sure who she's trying to kid tbh !!

Reactions: 13
What the heck does she look like...her hair 😳 grey greasy dark roots and the dry frazzled ends, her makeup is awful - brown lips 🤢 and what's with all the chav gold jewelery 🥴 and I've no doubt shes in that awful skirt with the snag tights and clown shoes !
You called it, she's in the skirt

• Haha
she always looks 'grubby' to me.... like she needs a good wash....... that skirt/tights/tshirt combo just looks scruffy....

Reactions: 12
I still can’t believe she came on stories to brag about being rude??? Like, was it supposed to be funny. Stinks of middle class wealth really. She probably only meant for the story to be about wow she didn’t get a parcel but the whole thing was really not nice

Reactions: 13
She must realise that you can see everything through the reflection on the tiles. Do you think she's edited this?
Screenshot_20210819-090954.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She must realise that you can see everything through the reflection on the tiles. Do you think she's edited this?
View attachment 719505
Why is the butt naked In her parents house with the bathroom door open lol...

I dont see how she could have edited it but her reflection in the tiles looks better than I expected

Is that really her boob hanging to her elbow??? 😳
Tbf it's well above her elbow....her boobs aren't that big 😊

Why is the butt naked In her parents house with the bathroom door open lol...

I dont see how she could have edited it but her reflection in the tiles looks better than I expected

Tbf it's well above her elbow....her boobs aren't that big 😊
That's what I thought, she looked slimmer than a I expected, so I wondered if she'd edited it.

Staff boob wise, I didn't think hers would sag that much at her age for some reason. Mine sag now, but that's after kids.

Reactions: 1
saggy tits are normal! 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
Saggy tits that she can tuck her nipples into her waistband of her snag tights clearly!

Everything about her recently is just grubby and yuck...the post whilst sat on the loo yesterday was just gross !

That's what I thought, she looked slimmer than a I expected, so I wondered if she'd edited it.

Staff boob wise, I didn't think hers would sag that much at her age for some reason. Mine sag now, but that's after kids.
Of course she has ! Did you not see her bikini pictures 2 days ago ?

Reactions: 5
Can we all gather together please and say a prayer for Poppy as she is about to sit on her fat ass for 7 hours and have someone tattoo her - through her own choice and her own (parents) expense but as she has already warned us - she is going to be "exhausted" and she was already worrying yesterday about just how tiring today is going to be for her ......

Any of you Tattlers out there at work today doing 8, 9, 10, even 12hour shifts ... Especially those of you in the NHS, hard labour jobs, working in retail on your feet ... Etc etc can YOU all please think of Poppy. She really is going to be having such a long, tiring day #PrayForPoppy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.