Poppy Adams #8 I have a boyfriend! Omgz xoxo ilu 4eva

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she out again? Oh to be a dole waller with endless supplies of cash and cock 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She did this WLS because she want to have children's in future - Now she have a boyfriend, she is gonna be 29 next month sho who knows maybe they will be trying. Sadly there is high risk she will struggle massively to get pregnant because of morbid obesity and PCOS ( she only had 10 periods in total in all of her life 🤯). It doesn't look like this WLS help her to loose significant amount of weight.

Not to mention completely unhealthy lifestyle (lots of drinking, no exercises, junk food ).

Reactions: 6
All I thought about with this photo is how smelly their armpits must be, feel sorry for the poor fella.

Also, he is a lot bigger than her insta suggests, a little like herself eh. She was either having a hissy fit or bleeping too drunk to get up 😂🙈
Wish she’d wear a decent bra. Her tits are so saggy.

Reactions: 7
Her bf looks so much like her brother 🤯

Have you seen how she tag the picture?
"Favorite person" shouldn't be favourite?
English is not my first language and I do some mistakes sometimes but she is British and she had private education 🙊

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Poppy's on a bender again🥱🥱
Poppy stayed out until 3am 🥱🥱
Poppy did karaoke with random strangers off the Internet 🥱🥱🥱
Poppy....HAS A BOYFRIEND🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She did this WLS because she want to have children's in future - Now she have a boyfriend, she is gonna be 29 next month sho who knows maybe they will be trying. Sadly there is high risk she will struggle massively to get pregnant because of morbid obesity and PCOS ( she only had 10 periods in total in all of her life 🤯). It doesn't look like this WLS help her to loose significant amount of weight.

Not to mention completely unhealthy lifestyle (lots of drinking, no exercises, junk food ).
Obese and pcos over here, conceived no problem 👍🏼 Everyone is different. Plus, it’s none of anyones business. Its a really personal thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Obese and pcos over here, conceived no problem 👍🏼 Everyone is different. Plus, it’s none of anyones business.
Of course everyone is different but unfortunately women's with these problem are facing higher risk of fertility problem/miscarriage 😓
I'm glad you haven't had this this problem 😘

Reactions: 5
Of course everyone is different but unfortunately women's with these problem are facing higher risk of fertility problem/miscarriage 😓
I was never once told I was higher risk. People always assume but it’s not always the case.
I get where you’re coming from though. Thank you 😃

Hold the front pages, Poppy is out on the piss two nights in a row!! Can’t wait to see what she gets up to this time, I’m on the edge of my seat! What a radical & dangerous wild child she is! 🙄🥱😴💤

• Haha
Just a thought. I’ve obviously been drinking wrong my entire life as I didn’t realise you had to film every single shot you do with your mates? I mean, I usually just have fun on a night out? Must be something wrong with me 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She has never said she’s had wls to have a baby in the future. Also, just because you’re bigger doesn’t mean you will have a miscarriage and lose your baby, lots of skinny people have miscarriages, in fact one in four women will have a miscarriage.

She talks about here

That's wasn't my intention at all - miscarriages isn't anybody fault
Fine, so she does, I don’t care to be honest.
I know miscarriages aren’t anyones fault, thank you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Thought she was dying this morning, I see she recovered enough to go out on the piss again

Reactions: 8
Just a thought. I’ve obviously been drinking wrong my entire life as I didn’t realise you had to film every single shot you do with your mates? I mean, I usually just have fun on a night out? Must be something wrong with me 🙄🙄🙄
I have friends like this who have to document their whole evening. Needless to say I don't really like going out with these people because how much fun can you be having with a phone shoved in your face all the time. Then the time to sit and play around with the photos...tag everyone in..put a quote or some music over the top of it 🙄 just live in the moment!
But absolutely shocking she just abuses her WLS like she does. More money than sense springs to mind

• Heart
I have friends like this who have to document their whole evening. Needless to say I don't really like going out with these people because how much fun can you be having with a phone shoved in your face all the time. Then the time to sit and play around with the photos...tag everyone in..put a quote or some music over the top of it 🙄 just live in the moment!
But absolutely shocking she just abuses her WLS like she does. More money than sense springs to mind
I know people who insist on taking multiple selfies everytime they go out. It's as if they are saying "here's me in pub A", "here's me in pub B" "here's me in pub C's toilets". It's bleeping boring.

Reactions: 10
I know people who insist on taking multiple selfies everytime they go out. It's as if they are saying "here's me in pub A", "here's me in pub B" "here's me in pub C's toilets". It's bleeping boring.
I REFUSE to be friends with people like this 😂 I feel your pain- so awful! I’m all for a nice pic don’t get me wrong but excessive selfies make me wanna scream!

This drives me mad, I sometimes go out thinking, oh I should get a couple of nice pics but then I get completely caught up in what’s going on and end up not taking a single one.

I tried to find some recent pictures of my best mate for her 30th. I had about 2 that where around 2018 🙈 and some dodgy selfies we have sent between then and now. But my god do I have some mega memories of our nights out!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This drives me mad, I sometimes go out thinking, oh I should get a couple of nice pics but then I get completely caught up in what’s going on and end up not taking a single one.
That's called living your life ! What she does is bloody weird !

It's like she's got to take the pic to prove she's done whatever it is ! The fact she thinks filming herself throwing shots down her throat is entertaining or aspirational or remotely interesting says what an absolute moron she is!

I pity her! A new relationship and this is all they can find to do? How terribly sad !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.