Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flobadob

You know what? At first I was like “oh shes overreacting to a joke” but you have made good points and effectively called out something that is hurtful. I am unsure of my ability to have children and have always considered adoption, but I never considered how hurtful a joke like this would be.
edit to say thank you
My god 🤦🏻‍♀️ It was in no way a reference or judgement about anything whatsoever to do with adoption, people who have been adopted or have adopted. It has been taken out of context and blown out of proportion. There was no offence intended, I have already apologised and frankly, jumping on this in a thread which by it's very nature picks someone apart, is a bit rich. It was a reference to the fact that I had always thought my brother and I were so different, we don't look related. Nothing more. Stop trying to find hostility where there is none.

Anyway, as you were 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

TrulyScrumptious

So a friend of mine has a theory about poppy . Hear her out !
She said that she thinks she recognizes a tattoo from a "feeders" fetish site. It's like only fans but for more niche stuff. She said there's lots of women on it making a LOT of money doing food stuff. Basically the whole baking , touching food, making out that you are eating loads all the times , the noises chewing etc is all part of it . They get turned on thinking of a obese woman eating loads . She said lots of women on the site started to get serious health issues and have gotten WLS, but they don't want to lose out on the money so they still act/pretend that they are eating massive amounts of food , talk about food all the time and make it sound sexual !

She thinks that's what's actually going on and poppy is keeping up the facade to get the ching ching which would explain why she doesn't have to work and can afford so much ?! Maybe she is way way off but she said that weird ankle tattoo from the other day rang a bell with her 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Think I might have to actually unfollow, I appreciate not everybody is working, completely understand that but I’m top of her being the hugely overgrown brat she is, I have done a 13hr night shift, come home showered, sorted the pets, sorted the kids and had a sleep, now up, made tea,done bath time and story time and having half an hour before I go back into work.

she’s done some baking then had a four+ plus afternoon nap, realise my situation is not Poppy’s fault. But the constant parading of new things, on top ofher in general has pushed me over the edge🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 20

nuggy

I unfollowed poppy as I just don’t get anything from her anymore, she comes across as a right egotistical bitch. And also I also don’t get the attraction to her brother, girls on the comments always fall over themselves over him, and it’s like mate, he looks like an obese hairy trucker who scratches his arse and doesn’t wash his hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
She literally needs to get the hell over herself. NO ONE wants to have sex with you poppy
I know PTs generally like lifting but deadlifting her belly out the way to fuck her is not what I imagine they class as an enjoyable workout.

She will never be truly happy because her entire sense of self worth is centred around how many fuckboys will fling their dick inside her. She needs to work on her self esteem, her mental and physical well-being and her relationship with food and I dare say she’ll attract a lot more suitable men than the ones she is just now (if any!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Instafamous1

VIP Member
if someone’s offended by someone joking that their sibling might be adopted I don’t think Tattle the right place for you 😂
I used to tell my sister she was adopted to wind her up all the time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
I think it’s good she filmed it. It’s not like you can see her cervix... she’s just lying down. It normalises it for anyone that hasn’t had one or for anyone putting it off due to fear. Seeing the process can put someone’s nerves at ease - I’m a very visual person, so seeing the process really helps!

Even if one person books theirs after seeing her video, then that’s worthwhile content in my eyes 👍🏻

Reactions: 18

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
The fact you think ‘snowflake’ is name calling shows me everything i need to know about you. I grew up with two brothers and we used to joke constantly about one of them being adopted. It’s a family joke. The fact you ever consider it in the same league as child sex abuse is mind blowing to me.

Reactions: 18

Lurkaroundyou

I’m from australia so not sure what’s happening in the uk but here they are doing all elderly people and people that work in the healthcare system first... I think it’s disgusting that people who eat themselves to oblivion are being first
The U.K. are a lot more ahead with their vaccine drive, it was offered to over 80s and healthcare professionals weeks ago, then over 75s, then over 70s, atm it is over 60s plus anyone with underlying health issues. Obesity is an underlying health issue. Some people who are obese don’t just ‘eat themselves to oblivion’ they are obese because of so many factors.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
Absolutely hating the constant shaming of other people on dating sites at the moment. First of all, noone cares that you spend time on them. Stop trying to validate your sex life to your followers. And its incredibly rude to share people's messages to 40k people without consent, even if you hide their identity. To be honest, the fact that they replied after 2 months of you ignoring them is pretty impressive. If anyone is rude in this situation, it's Poppy.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jellyface

I feel for her in lots of ways. The sex chat is something I know when I was at my lowest I also did. You tell other people how much others find you attractive, brag about how many matches you get on dating sites, send people screen shots of the conversations- all illusions to try and make yourself feel more valid as a person. It was only after therapy and a lot of self reflection that you start to realise it’s because you’re desperate for others to think of you as desirable. Because if others find you desirable then that makes you a worthy person.
I used to do it with my friends, sadly she does it to several thousand people on the internet.
I’m glad she recognises that she needs therapy, maybe Mummy and Daddy should have paid for that instead of totally needless WLS.

• Heart
  • Sad

Moolo

I usually don't mind Poppy too much but that "photoshoot" has really wound me up. They were both incredibly lucky to get the vaccine early and instead of staying home and keeping safe, they're off running around their local Tesco's like a pair of children?

Fair enough if you need stuff for your family but one of you go in, get your shopping and get home instead of whatever the hell that is they're doing.

Taking photos in front of all their favourite food as well? It's just such bad taste.

Covid is killing people and they just treat it like one big joke - I'm not even someone that gets annoyed by her usually - I quite like some of her stories but this to me is so wrong.

She should stay home and be grateful that her and her family are safe

Reactions: 16

stopthescams

Chatty Member
I’ve heard lots of jokes that are racist, sexist, misogynistic, about child sexual abuse. Are those ok because they are jokes? I wouldn’t joke about something like that.

If it is a joke, I’m interested in why the OP finds someone being adopted funny then? 🤷🏼‍♀️
maybe he/she doesn’t, that’s why I’m asking.

Wow. That’s a disgusting reply.
I wouldn’t call making a joke about making your brother think he’s adopted comparable to racism, misogyny or child sex abuse.

It seems like a sensitive topic to you but I doubt OP means anything by it, loads of people joke about their siblings being adopted. I don’t think it’s that deep.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I liked some of the dresses too, and thought that she really suited a lot of them. Went on the gram this morning and saw that ‘I would never have posted half naked pictures before but Ihave learned to love and accept myself as I am blah blah blah’ post. It’s so obvious the reason why she’s so happy and confident and comfortable posting them is because she’s losing weight.

She’s such a victim of diet culture and I can’t stand it when she preaches body positivity because the fact is she’s not really positive about her own body, unless she’s losing weight or sitting around the smaller end of plus size. Had to unfollow this morning

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Sozhun

VIP Member
It makes me embarrassed for her when she thinks every male that looks at her wants to shag her... let’s not forget when she’s out and about she isn’t behind the numerous filters and angle tricks she uses...
With her canvas shopper and Dr Martens. Yeaaaaaah hun of course every SINGLE bloke wants to crawl inside your vagina 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15