Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
Going after the fatties 🤪 makes sense really! But they’ve not done their homework - she can technically eat about two pieces of that bar 🙄 I also laughed that she said “morning” and sounded like she had just woken up and it was like 11.45 am 🤔🤣
She literally lives the life of a slob. She had a 4 hour nap and she isn’t even working? She does... nothing? She seems to be tumbling down a very dark hole. Wasn’t it only a few weeks ago she was posting how she’s getting up earlier and doing embroidery and shite? Looks like it didn’t last very long.......

Thread suggestion: Poppy Adams: unemployed, bratty, everyone wants to shag me, give me validation and all the food baby

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Tastygirl

VIP Member
I think for all of these accounts "admin" is in fact just them informing klarna they've returned the items so they don't get charged 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart

Blahblah93

VIP Member
Sexual assault and abuse is any type of sexual activity that you do not agree to, including: inappropriate touching.
Women are told repeatedly to dress less provocatively, drink less alcohol, and not put themselves in risky situations. This proliferates the belief that women are at fault when they are attacked, and leads to a lack of accountability for men.

• Heart

Crazymum

VIP Member
Think I might have to actually unfollow, I appreciate not everybody is working, completely understand that but I’m top of her being the hugely overgrown brat she is, I have done a 13hr night shift, come home showered, sorted the pets, sorted the kids and had a sleep, now up, made tea,done bath time and story time and having half an hour before I go back into work.

she’s done some baking then had a four+ plus afternoon nap, realise my situation is not Poppy’s fault. But the constant parading of new things, on top ofher in general has pushed me over the edge🤯
She will be off out for a drive at 1am listening to songs that remind her of a bad memory from when she was 16. Don’t let people like her get you down. You clearly live in the real world like most people.

• Heart

Fancypantaloons!

Chatty Member
So up and dressed before 9am ...that's called being an adult and what the majority of adults do !

She clearly has no clue of how ridiculous she comes across...

Reactions: 14

SamB1991

I’m confused by her ‘Monday vibes’ story - surely every day is the fucking same for her? No job and nothing else to do, surely doesn’t make a blind bit of difference what fucking day of the week it is when you’re an unemployed 30 year old living in your childhood bedroom at Mummy and Daddy’s house 😂😂

• Haha

Peachylite

Chatty Member
Respectfully, this is not my belief when it comes to obesity, particularly for super fat people. Most people, I’d argue, have some kind of pain / trauma that they are using food to self soothe with, rather than other substances e.g drugs / alcohol.

I’m not qualified in this area however I do have family experience with addiction (drugs / alcohol / gambling!) so my opinion comes from that. Food addiction and eating disorders are real and therapy could really help someone like her.
I sill also disagree with this.. I was hugely overweight and don’t have any trauma, I grew up in a lovely home with lovely parents etc, wasn’t bullied at school or had any traumatic event happen to me, my dna unfortunately just makes it easier for me to gain weight (both parents have weight problems and my brothers too) because we just simply LOVE food, and a lot of things revolve around food, family nights = food. Family days out = food and so on. So if she has always had things focused around food it’s a hard habit to break, for some people food is just something they enjoy and it doesn’t have to be a mental issue that causes them to be overweight.

Thought it was 1 person per household rule in supermarkets? She’s probably dragged her mum out to be photographer too.

Makingmemories

She is now being a hypocrite and calling out lockdown breakers despite being the biggest one of all.
It makes me laugh how she calls people out for breaking covid rules while sat in her parents house in Essex, 400 miles from her home in Scotland. Does she not see how stupid that makes her look.

• Heart
Why is it none of her "stories" ever ring true or make sense ....
Unfortunately, as a fattie who uses tinder etc how she speaks about men is completely true. Many men are arrogant pigs who will belittle you just because you said no and weight is something they will go to quickly. Despite being happy to “bang you” as poppy says

• Heart
  • Sad

Flobadob

Absolutely hating the constant shaming of other people on dating sites at the moment. First of all, noone cares that you spend time on them. Stop trying to validate your sex life to your followers. And its incredibly rude to share people's messages to 40k people without consent, even if you hide their identity. To be honest, the fact that they replied after 2 months of you ignoring them is pretty impressive. If anyone is rude in this situation, it's Poppy.
She'd be the first to cry all over social media if a man did this to her too. She likes to tell everyone she loves herself but she wreaks of insecurity and desperation. Otherwise, why would she spend literally every day fishing for validation from anywhere she can get it? Whether that comes from getting male attention or by her constant efforts to make sure other women know that men find her irresistible. I'd pity her if I could bring myself to stop cringing at her for long enough 🙈 The mention of her vagina and labia the other day though man. Yes Poppy, you have genitals. Well done. Gold star for you. Try not to dry hump it 🙄

• Heart

nuggy

She literally needs to get the hell over herself. NO ONE wants to have sex with you poppy
It’s actually quite pitiful how self obsessed she is.... she’s so deluded...she genuinely believes that the entire male population want to shag her. Usually PT’s follow fellow fatties like myself to try coach them and make a few coins. Why is poppy so convinced that everyone wants to enter her big ol vagina? also not to sound mean here but she looks like a female version of the little guy bean from a show I used to watch as a teen Even Stevens and every time I look at her I just see Bean. I’ll include a pic below
2E36BA6F-4B5F-4DE0-8FCE-225BA917DC38.jpeg

• Haha

AllGreyEverything

She thinks so much of herself doesn't she! If a PT followed me I'd probably think "wow they are good at spotting someone that would waste a significant amount of money on 10 sessions and then only attending 2".

• Haha

Flobadob

Poppy once again describing her perfect man via that stupid filter and pretty much described her brother. You've got to laugh at the fact that she fancies herself as a man. I think that really tells you everything you need to know about Poppy Adams. I used a similar filter a few months ago and I was mortified that it just looked like my brother in a wig. It's been my life's work to convince him that he's adopted 🙊🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Romy

VIP Member
I sometimes take my evening shower very late and the sex chat doesn't offend me as well. We even talk about it with the colleagues here 😂 different education.

The art of posing though. Hiding the embarrassing bits and before...

What the position of an arm and a foot can do😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha