Poppy Adams #4 A boyfriend brother and a droopy purple tit, honestly you couldn't make up this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poppy still using her ex as reference kind of shows just how little action she gets! It’s sad really because isn’t he in a relationship with someone else now? She’s obviously not over him and still has him in her mind

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ha I would advise anyone going to Poppy for relationship or sex advice to look elsewhere. One relationship and a string of bad tinder dates and one night stands does not give her any authority to lecture anyone. It’s actually so embarrassing to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So up and dressed before 9am ...that's called being an adult and what the majority of adults do !

She clearly has no clue of how ridiculous she comes across...

Reactions: 14
Can’t believe she’s shocked at herself for being up at 830!! Oh poopy you’re truly such a letdown

Reactions: 8
Being surprised that you don’t feel like such a useless lump when going to bed at a decent time and getting up at a productive hour is bleeping hilarious 🤪😭 you’re almost 30 Poppy.... this lesson should have been learned years ago!! 🤔 seriously, if influencers had real jobs in the real world they’d be in for a serious shock.

Reactions: 4
Ive just watched her stories and thought shes like a teenager. I can remember being at uni almost 13 years ago and getting up at 5pm because i had been awake all night as you do at that age when you're living in halls. Wouldn't dream of doing that now on a daily basis.

I feel like it is a bit embarrassing the ex comments, from her Instagram we can see they haven’t been together a few years now. I completely get feeling bitter about an ex and maybe making remarks or even sharing that stories in your girls group chat.. but to 40k people you don’t know? Who I imagine some will know her ex, he must think.. why is she still talking about me or his current gf! I would be annoyed if my boyfriends ex went on about him!

Reactions: 9
seriously hun, enough of the ex tit.

if I was him I'd be filing a restraining order cos the girl is OBSESSED 🥴
she’s so embarrassing!! Her ex stories are constant, must be itching for him to reach out. She comes across as the type who goes and watches his stories and has a good spy but when talking about him to others she tit talks him. Funny how he obviously never leaves her mind. Also what is this face she’s pulling? I’m disturbed by it !!!
811542A9-56F1-4FDA-8601-A8D6A0F5C282.png

Reactions: 3
she’s so embarrassing!! Her ex stories are constant, must be itching for him to reach out. She comes across as the type who goes and watches his stories and has a good spy but when talking about him to others she tit talks him. Funny how he obviously never leaves her mind. Also what is this face she’s pulling? I’m disturbed by it !!! View attachment 418057
looks like a feral chipmunk 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure, I think she’s definitely is a size 24 now she’s lost weight FINALLY 😂
All looked tight to me, floaty dresses should be floaty not clinging ! The black pinafore was all wrong on her too when she showed the back it was rising up, not flattering at all !

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Omg when she mentioned her “front bum” in the jeans 😳🤣 it made me think of ol WhatLauraLoves and her front bum situation.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I thought you could tell she’d lost weight on her video. 🤷‍♀️

When she had the purple jumper on from the side I think her stomach is less pronounced. But if she’s a 24 now I dread to think what size Jess is

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
So more than half a year after expensive weight loss surgery she has lost what, a half to a full a dress size? (Fabric dependant).

It doesn't seem worth it.

Poppy likes men that need to be fixed yet her entire life is a mess??? Honestly she’s so fucked up

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.