Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
Poppy repulses me with the way she talks lately. She’s literally sooo desperate for a root it’s all she talks about!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Sozhun

VIP Member
Nope ....!

Anyone else watch her do these before after makeup things and wonder why she bothers...today's for example, swamp green eyeshadow trowled on and then the dead behind the eyes gurning at the camera thing she does ...just what part of her audience is she aiming it at?!
Can you imagine being that vain that you felt getting ready and putting some make up on required an actual song and dance whilst posing and eye fucking yourself in the camera. Just chuck your Barry M eye shadow on and get on with your day Poppy hun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Noseyrosie62

Chatty Member
By what I saw yesterday she must have been much larger than a size 28 getting the surgery, perhaps more 32 I say. Don't understand why these plus size bloggers can't just state their correct sizes ,it's just a label on an outfit ! All this coy hinting and ' sizing up' bullshit isn't fooling anyone
Exactly and preaching body positivity when they won’t even admit their real size. The BOPO lot get on my nerves constantly shoving it down people’s throats.

of course being happy and loving yourself is important, but so is loving yourself enough to take care of your health.

if you feel uncomfortable and feel you need to lose a bit of weight that is OK - it is not for the bopo influencers to tell people they should love themselves how they are.

sorry BOPO gang have gotten my last nerve tonight .

The way she treats men disgusts me. She really does think she is some queen. Her personality is arrogant and quite frankly shit. She is always looking down on the men she connects with on dating sites. She really needs to get over herself

Last edited:
  • Heart

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
It’s wild that in one set of stories she can tell us she spent the night with the worst person she’s ever met and that she knew he was terrible before she went home with him.... and then claim that she has self respect 🤨 no self respecting person would put themselves in that situation just for some attention. Nope.

Wow looking back on those videos from her last night out she really has lost (I would say) quite a lot of weight, don’t forget that was feb before lockdown and her brother living with her so she easily could have put on a couple stone before august at least!!

Quite a few people are saying she’s lost minimal weight, I think she has lost a fair bit, but like I’ve said before I don’t think we will ever see that or realise because we never saw her true weight before.

she obviously knew what angles worked for her and used it, she also wore a lot of baggier clothes so I don’t think we ever saw the outline of her body whereas now she posts in crop tops, body con type dresses and tight clothes, I reckon if she had posted pre surgery in say a body con we would have been shocked at her size but we’re never gunna know plus she won’t say how much weight she’s lost or do comparison pics. I genuinely think she’s lost quite a bit!

But on another note... does anyone else think those videos with that man are just a drunk bloke maki conversation? I don’t understand how him asking why her Uber was cancelled is passive aggressive? The amount of times I’ve been on nights out in my earlier twenties and you get chatting to people randomly waiting for food or taxis. Poppy wants to come across as this overly sexual being and will happily post things about men, their looks or say she’s just seen someone who was good looking etc but then gets offended when someone speaks to her? The way poppy acts about blokes is no different from a white van driver shouting oi oi!

Last edited:

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Honestly this lass needs some therapy and a good vibrator. She’s attracting wronguns because she goes on like a sex-starved teenager. She can prattle on about body confidence and self-respect all she bloody likes but her stories are absolutely transparent and the constant need to prove to the internet how many tinder matches she has and that she’s had sex at some point in her lifetime is bloody tragic.

Get a dildo, work on yourself (literally and metaphorically) and just shut up Poppy.

• Haha
  • Heart

Fancypantaloons!

Chatty Member
Oh yes I get that but if she’s on the sick or job seekers her flat will be paid for. I don't believe for a minute her parents pay all her rent and bills. And she’s not looking for a real job at all . Her parents are good I’m assuming but not like good old DV’s parents. Poppy isn’t as privileged as her in my eyes. She clearly makes decent money from ads and her contents better than DV’s. Some ads are crap but some pay good money . I think she makes a fair bit from af links. I also don’t think she declares to tax man for it all. That’s all just guess work from years of following.
Are you aware both her elderly parents go out to work- during a pandemic- whilst she sits about applying makeup and doing embroidery? She's a disgrace

Instafamous1

VIP Member
Those boxes are shite... i would just make my own 😂 also “Kirsty was very insistent she didn’t want me to show these” yet gave her a 10% discount for her followers 🧐

• Haha

Lollipop19

Chatty Member
Oh my god!! So fed up of lazy instagrammers telling me how tired and exhausted they are. You've literally done nothing but ponce about on Instagram and caking on make up. Christ knows how any of them would cope with a full time job

Chip1984

VIP Member
They all seem to bandy about that word 'admin'. It's basically what we normal folks call opening letters and emails and paying bills.

• Haha
  • Heart

obviously....

VIP Member
Admin????

In what life does Princess poppy need admin

She's going on about her outfits when lockdown ends and what have you.

I dunno about any of you, but the first thing that came to my mind was seeing my family and spending time with them properly

• Heart
  • Haha

Dishthedirt2021

VIP Member
I'm 27 and still haven't had my first smear and I doubt I ever will. But good for her for showing the importance! For me though, it's not the thought of embarrassment it's the thought of bad results. I have always said if I was seriously ill I don't want to know about it. I wouldn't want treatment or anything. Personal choice but that's my thoughts.
I am a similar age to you and went for a very long long overdue first smear test and they detected abnormalities. Those abnormalities led to me having to have very early stage cancer cells removed from my cervix. The first treatment was unsuccessfu, and in between my first and second treatment, I was very ill.

finally I had my smear a few weeks ago and I’m all clear. Please go for your test.

• Heart

Flobadob

If I hear her talk about her vagina, labia or indeed any other part of her anatomy once more, I think my own vagina will turn inside out and swallow me whole in absolute cringe 😫

• Haha