Poppy Adams #4 A boyfriend brother and a droopy purple tit, honestly you couldn't make up this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because him being adopted would mean what? He wouldn’t your “real” brother? He’d be “less than”? He wouldn’t be a part of your “real” family?
Calm down snowflake it’s a JOKE. Sheesh. This thread can just be as temperamental like Jess’s can over corned beef pies and pancakes 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Think it was probably just a joke
I’ve heard lots of jokes that are racist, sexist, misogynistic, about child sexual abuse. Are those ok because they are jokes? I wouldn’t joke about something like that.

If it is a joke, I’m interested in why the OP finds someone being adopted funny then? 🤷🏼‍♀️
maybe he/she doesn’t, that’s why I’m asking.

Calm down snowflake it’s a JOKE. Sheesh. This thread can just be as temperamental like Jess’s can over corned beef pies and pancakes 🤣🤣
Wow. That’s a disgusting reply. Why do you feel you need to name call to make your point?

I’ve heard lots of jokes that are racist, sexist, misogynistic, about child sexual abuse. Are those ok because they are jokes? I wouldn’t joke about something like that.

If it is a joke, I’m interested in why the OP finds someone being adopted funny then? 🤷🏼‍♀️
maybe he/she doesn’t, that’s why I’m asking.

Wow. That’s a disgusting reply.
I wouldn’t call making a joke about making your brother think he’s adopted comparable to racism, misogyny or child sex abuse.

It seems like a sensitive topic to you but I doubt OP means anything by it, loads of people joke about their siblings being adopted. I don’t think it’s that deep.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I guess it's sibling's banter not questioning of the place of adopted children in a family.

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t call making a joke about making your brother think he’s adopted comparable to racism, misogyny or child sex abuse.

It seems like a sensitive topic to you but I doubt OP means anything by it, loads of people joke about their siblings being adopted. I don’t think it’s that deep.
Fair enough, they’re not en par, you’re right. It’s just a horrible thing to joke about and it’s way way too common IMO, esp with the number of children in care, looking for foster, adoptive parents etc. These children are not less than those who stay with their parents/families growing up.

It’s not a subject close to my heart for a particular reason, just something I find extraordinary that it’s “still ok” to joke about apparently. It’s just a really hurtful thing to say you wish you weren’t blood related to someone because if they were your adopted sibling that would mean less.

ETA: same with kids born through affairs / step families etc. They’re not less, it’s not their fault.

I guess it's sibling's banter not questioning of the place of adopted children in a family.
Yeah you’re right, but I don’t think it’s ok that it’s still banter in this day and age for my reasons above.

Reactions: 1
The fact you think ‘snowflake’ is name calling shows me everything i need to know about you. I grew up with two brothers and we used to joke constantly about one of them being adopted. It’s a family joke. The fact you ever consider it in the same league as child sex abuse is mind blowing to me.

Reactions: 18
Im the "adopted" one in my family. We've moved on from that and we now fight over who is the favorite. Its just what kids say growing up.

I do also have a sibling who is actually adopted

Reactions: 6
Moving on....... Poppy really needs to stop salivating over men that are so physically close in appearance to her brother. It’s grim.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
We always used to tease my little brother that he was the milkmans son ! ( we didn't have a milkman !) My older brother and I are identical and take after my dad my littler brother looks like my mum ! It's just a joke same as the cousin comment earlier !

Reactions: 5
Because him being adopted would mean what? He wouldn’t your “real” brother? He’d be “less than”? He wouldn’t be a part of your “real” family?
Of course not. It's just a daft joke between siblings because I've always thought we were so dissimilar. No offence intended. Apologies.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Am I right in thinking she hasn't bothered to do the WLS q&a ? This is the 2nd time now that she has asked for questions and then not bothered. I'm guessing the questions aren't to her liking ? Most likely questioning how she is eating the amount she is and why she is continuing to eat junk and do no exercise!

Reactions: 8
Am I right in thinking she hasn't bothered to do the WLS q&a ? This is the 2nd time now that she has asked for questions and then not bothered. I'm guessing the questions aren't to her liking ? Most likely questioning how she is eating the amount she is and why she is continuing to eat junk and do no exercise!
I haven't seen it so if she has done it, I've missed it too 🤷🏻‍♀️ Possibly too busy preening herself in the mirror or coordinating her outfits with her mum's hallway? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She had a box up for a WLS q&a, i even sent her a question but as yet she hasn’t actually answered any yet

Reactions: 5
She does this every time with the wls. It's almost as if she is bragging about it.

Reactions: 4
Why does she dress like a 14 year old?
Exactly this! The butt ugly massive clumpy trainers are not a good look ...and the pink jacket, " i could've sized down " nah you could try doing it up first ! It's clearly not too big on her ! She is still easily a size 26/ 28.

Reactions: 3
That dress did absolutely nothing for her, it looked like a tent! She needs something with a bit more shape to it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.