Poppy Adams #4 A boyfriend brother and a droopy purple tit, honestly you couldn't make up this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I can't be certain she had insulin resistance but it is very prominent in those who suffer with PCOS, especially those who find it hard to lose weight. She has definitely discussed having PCOS before. She could be doing a lot more to help herself, even after the WLS.

Linked to this, a friend of mine received a shielding letter today for having a BMI over 40. Poppy and Jess are way bigger than her and a similar height so will be interesting to see if they mention anything
Surely if everyone with a bmi over 40 are told to shield there’s going to be a lot of people on that list in the country unless it’s just a sort of precautionary measure?
my bmi is over 40 and I’m also a key worker so no hope for shielding there.

Poppy is pretty much shielding anyway apart from her many supermarket trips to buy food she can’t really eat.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I can't be certain she had insulin resistance but it is very prominent in those who suffer with PCOS, especially those who find it hard to lose weight. She has definitely discussed having PCOS before. She could be doing a lot more to help herself, even after the WLS.

Linked to this, a friend of mine received a shielding letter today for having a BMI over 40. Poppy and Jess are way bigger than her and a similar height so will be interesting to see if they mention anything
I have a BMI above 40 and haven't heard anything, hope I don't. I've received the vaccine.

Reactions: 3
Surely if everyone with a bmi over 40 are told to shield there’s going to be a lot of people on that list in the country unless it’s just a sort of precautionary measure?
my bmi is over 40 and I’m also a key worker so no hope for shielding there.

Poppy is pretty much shielding anyway apart from her many supermarket trips to buy food she can’t really eat.
Yeah I wasn't sure but I received an email today in my junk box and I haven't had any thing before. It doesn't state the reason but I read somewhere it was now being sent to those with a BMI over 40 (that the GP knows about. Gutted they had an updated one from me recently!) To be honest, I will still continue to go to work as I am a key worker too but have been very careful the whole time because of this.

Reactions: 2
I had heard England were going with shielding if bmi over 40. Scotland hasn't yet where I live but it does make me nervous as for months and months bmi was a factor but to now be advised to shield eek

That dress was horrific on her and she knew it. It clung to her belly too and really didn't do her any favours

In Wales if your BMI is over 40 you aren’t required to shield, you are on the vulnerable list but not the extremely clinically vulnerable shielding list

I’ll be honest, I received an invite for my jab yesterday. I couldn’t believe it at first (I’m 30 and assumed I would get it in the summer /autumn) then I realised its to do with my weight. I know this post doesn’t relate to poppy but I didn’t even think that meant I might have to shield until I read these comments!!! It’s strange though as my gp on my has my weight because of my pills checks, I have friends of a similar weight who don’t have that, that won’t have the offer of a jab or told to shield?

Back to poppy though, I really liked the pink dress she was sent, it really suited her and it was flattering! I’ve just seen Jess was sent the same sort of dress but different material and it’s a very flattering style on both

Last edited:
Have you seen the other freebee she got today? Food from Wagamama - could she not bloody gift this to someone in need! Ever seen someone as greedy as her! Makes my blood boil

Reactions: 7
Have you seen the other freebee she got today? Food from Wagamama - could she not bloody gift this to someone in need! Ever seen someone as greedy as her! Makes my blood boil
Well Wagamama mustn’t be doing too bad then to gifted ALL that food. To a family who can afford to pay.
Well done poppy love you really showing us all how well your doing with the diet hun. Your really improving and taking this SECOND wls very serious for your health aren’t you love.

She’ll be another plus size who’s weight doesn’t affect her health but who’ll also be showing us all she’s been for early Covid jab very soon... or will it be when she decides to travel back To sunny Scotland...

Reactions: 6
Well Wagamama mustn’t be doing too bad then to gifted ALL that food. To a family who can afford to pay.
Well done poppy love you really showing us all how well your doing with the diet hun. Your really improving and taking this SECOND wls very serious for your health aren’t you love.

She’ll be another plus size who’s weight doesn’t affect her health but who’ll also be showing us all she’s been for early Covid jab very soon... or will it be when she decides to travel back To sunny Scotland...
I’ve got this feeling that she’s not going back to Scotland. And that’s why she’s so low. Perhaps her rents have cut off her Scotland fund for now?

God if you’re that out breath walking at a normal pace you should maybe put down the takeaway food for fucks sake man.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Poppy repulses me with the way she talks lately. She’s literally sooo desperate for a root it’s all she talks about!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Poppy repulses me with the way she talks lately. She’s literally sooo desperate for a root it’s all she talks about!!!
She repulsed me how she was shovelling all that food in her mouth ! I'm seriously starting to question whether her WLS has failed...this is the 2nd time today she has filmed herself eating quantities of food.

Reactions: 4
The irony of someone who's had wls still getting gifted loads of free food 🙃 she still gets super excited over it too?

Her post about missing touching your friends, hmm since when has she social distanced, she's a covidiot.

• Haha
So a friend of mine has a theory about poppy . Hear her out !
She said that she thinks she recognizes a tattoo from a "feeders" fetish site. It's like only fans but for more niche stuff. She said there's lots of women on it making a LOT of money doing food stuff. Basically the whole baking , touching food, making out that you are eating loads all the times , the noises chewing etc is all part of it . They get turned on thinking of a obese woman eating loads . She said lots of women on the site started to get serious health issues and have gotten WLS, but they don't want to lose out on the money so they still act/pretend that they are eating massive amounts of food , talk about food all the time and make it sound sexual !

She thinks that's what's actually going on and poppy is keeping up the facade to get the ching ching which would explain why she doesn't have to work and can afford so much ?! Maybe she is way way off but she said that weird ankle tattoo from the other day rang a bell with her 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.