Poppy Adams #4 A boyfriend brother and a droopy purple tit, honestly you couldn't make up this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that’s what’s bothering me? Not fatness or size but the absolute bible messages that they are healthy, but they are in a vulnerable group because of how big they are. You can blag us and say psoriasis is that reason
I agree it’s the toxic messages they send to people. If they truely believe their weight doesn’t impact their health why they all using it as the reason to have the jab? They are usually moaning health professionals labelling them as unhealthy, but no mention of it regarding Covid jab? Or why it’s important they have it , because that would mean contradicting themselves It is all just bizarre.

I’d respect them more if they were honest.

Reactions: 5
I’m from australia so not sure what’s happening in the uk but here they are doing all elderly people and people that work in the healthcare system first... I think it’s disgusting that people who eat themselves to oblivion are being first

I’m from australia so not sure what’s happening in the uk but here they are doing all elderly people and people that work in the healthcare system first... I think it’s disgusting that people who eat themselves to oblivion are being first
They’re not first our elderly were done first.mind there is some that seem to have slipped through the net. We are up to people in 60’s atm in my area and health care / social care workers have been done from the start. However it seems obese people do seem to have been done a lot this last week aswell as other random groups. My son is 20 has severe asthma and he’s booked for Wednesday. There’s also lots of people in there 20’s , 30’s and 40’s that have been done that aren’t in specific groups. It’s a bit of a lottery in certain areas here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The U.K. are a lot more ahead with their vaccine drive, it was offered to over 80s and healthcare professionals weeks ago, then over 75s, then over 70s, atm it is over 60s plus anyone with underlying health issues. Obesity is an underlying health issue. Some people who are obese don’t just ‘eat themselves to oblivion’ they are obese because of so many factors.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I was in group 4 as I have been on the clinically extremely vulnerable list due to severe asthma, I had my jab about a month ago now but I was a bit embarrassed that people might think I was only getting it because I’m fat

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The U.K. are a lot more ahead with their vaccine drive, it was offered to over 80s and healthcare professionals weeks ago, then over 75s, then over 70s, atm it is over 60s plus anyone with underlying health issues. Obesity is an underlying health issue. Some people who are obese don’t just ‘eat themselves to oblivion’ they are obese because of so many factors.
It sounded bad but my comment was aimed at the Poppy’s and the callies of the world who did eat themselves silly.

Reactions: 1
It sounded bad but my comment was aimed at the Poppy’s and the callies of the world who did eat themselves silly.
I understand, and although I do think Poppy has an awful relationship with food, that could be down to so many things such as past trauma and things that we have no idea about. Obviously not saying this is the definite case, but I personally always try to stay open minded about why some people have weight issues, as I myself have had a problem with my own weight which I’ve only tackled in the last couple of years and it is such a complex issue which some people literally don’t have the capacity to control without extensive help.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I csnt believe how quick they’re moving through everyone! Now that I know that I see nothing wrong with Callie and poppy having their vaccine.

Reactions: 5
Im in Scotland and everyone I know who is over 65 is did and now people are being done for various things. People who have had gestational diabetes, friends with psoriasis, people with diabetes, some not quite with bmi of 40, folk with asthma. It's actually truly been amazing 👏🙌

Reactions: 3
They’re not first our elderly were done first.mind there is some that seem to have slipped through the net. We are up to people in 60’s atm in my area and health care / social care workers have been done from the start. However it seems obese people do seem to have been done a lot this last week aswell as other random groups. My son is 20 has severe asthma and he’s booked for Wednesday. There’s also lots of people in there 20’s , 30’s and 40’s that have been done that aren’t in specific groups. It’s a bit of a lottery in certain areas here.
It really is I know someone who lives in a area where there’s high population of BAME, and because they are reluctant to have the jab she has got hers done even though young , healthy and normal BMI. It really does depend on people willing to have the jab whether you get it or not.

I just can’t wait for this to all be done with so we can get back to normal life !

Reactions: 2
So pathetic of her - so she’s in an vulnerable group to the point she’s been offered a vaccine over millions of others, so what I’ll do - is duck about in Tesco in the middle of a pandemic and have a photo shoot.

How embarrassing

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.