Poppy Adams #4 A boyfriend brother and a droopy purple tit, honestly you couldn't make up this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope I've set this up right.
Thanks to @Fancypantaloons! who came up with the winning thread title.
Not much of an update.
Poppy is stuck in Essex.
Her brother surprised her and walked in on her half naked.
She slagged off Corsa drivers.
Still the queen of angles.
She's been pretty boring recently.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah my first one 🥳

Not much of an update.
Poppy is stuck in Essex.
Her brother surprised her and walked in on her half naked.
She slagged off Corsa drivers.
Still the queen of angles.
She's been pretty boring recently.
..WLS2 weightloss is non existent
..She's still pestering men on Tinder with her inane and childish banter
..She's getting her wardrobe together incase she gets a job as a librarian post covid

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is now being a hypocrite and calling out lockdown breakers despite being the biggest one of all.

Reactions: 10
She is now being a hypocrite and calling out lockdown breakers despite being the biggest one of all.
It makes me laugh how she calls people out for breaking covid rules while sat in her parents house in Essex, 400 miles from her home in Scotland. Does she not see how stupid that makes her look.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry...just came to say...she is actually laying sideways in the bath...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I just came to say ...there is something very desperate and vomit inducing that she imagines her wallowing is attractive in any form ...she really is desperate for engagement. I agree with comment made on last thread her dignity and integrity are long gone..unlike the post WLS2 weight !

Reactions: 3
I thought this ! Is it because she can’t fit in it the normal way ?
And who has a milkshake while I’m the bath 🤦🏼‍♀️
It must be! If I could only fit sideways in a bath I'd be in and out in 10 mins not bleeping laying there doing quizzes on stories so the world can see im so huge that this is my reality!!! Shes obviously in it for the long haul with her milkshake. Maybe she's stuck and her mam has brought her a beverage while they wait for firemen to come 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It must be! If I could only fit sideways in a bath I'd be in and out in 10 mins not bleeping laying there doing quizzes on stories so the world can see im so huge that this is my reality!!! Shes obviously in it for the long haul with her milkshake. Maybe she's stuck and her mam has brought her a beverage while they wait for firemen to come 🤔🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 soo funny !

Whenever she posts these far to frequent bath 🤮 pictures she is lying at an angle....

She reeks of desperation. Always going on about men and doing them silly insta questions so she can talk about men. Is she trying to be seductive ? Is she hoping men will start skipping into her dms if they see her naked in the bath with little left to the imagination 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I bet her brother reposted the stories on his profile cos he’s just SO hilarious everyone needed to see

Reactions: 7
I bet her brother reposted the stories on his profile cos he’s just SO hilarious everyone needed to see
They both share the stories ...all very weird and something creepy about it all. What brother wants to see his sister naked in the bath like that?!

remember they are both 28 and 32 ...not 15 ! Very very odd behaviour!

She reeks of desperation. Always going on about men and doing them silly insta questions so she can talk about men. Is she trying to be seductive ? Is she hoping men will start skipping into her dms if they see her naked in the bath with little left to the imagination 🤮
I think that’s exactly what she is doing, her behaviour is really transparent.

Saw the first bath story and then skipped past them as I just couldn’t be arsed with her attention seeking bullshit behaviour. And then of course came on here to see if I missed anything “good” in said stories 💁🏻‍♀️

Also, “playroom”!? Guys you’re actual adults with no children! WTF?

Reactions: 4
Saw the first bath story and then skipped past them as I just couldn’t be arsed with her attention seeking bullshit behaviour. And then of course came on here to see if I missed anything “good” in said stories 💁🏻‍♀️

Also, “playroom”!? Guys you’re actual adults with no children! WTF?
With the whole playroom thing maybe it was their playroom when they were kids and just still know it as that?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.