Poppy Adams #4 A boyfriend brother and a droopy purple tit, honestly you couldn't make up this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to Poppy just started following her a week ago. Her relationship with her brother is SO WEIRD.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
My siblings would come with me for a smear test (to the GP), not into the nurses office. Its not an unusual thing to do and it needs to be normalised, but the fact she starts talking about her vagina in front of her brother is beyond weird.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
My siblings would come with me for a smear test (to the GP), not into the nurses office. Its not an unusual thing to do and it needs to be normalised, but the fact she starts talking about her vagina in front of her brother is beyond weird.
Totally agree with this. I find him utterly creepy.

Tbh I guess I just find their overall relationship quite strange that literally anything they do I find it weird. The whole putting her leg on him thing was weird for me too. Their closeness isn’t an issue it’s the way they act around each other! It’s just super weird and creeps me out.
Oh I know where you're coming from. They are very strange!

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she’s taken her brother to her smear test, I’m sorry but that’s absolutely taking it too far. These two are sick. What makes it worse is that they both have a codependency on each other which is the most concerning thing

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe she’s taken her brother to her smear test, I’m sorry but that’s absolutely taking it too far. These two are sick. What makes it worse is that they both have a codependency on each other which is the most concerning thing
Someone described them the creepy brother and sister from
Friends. You know the guy Rachel dated (not Ross ) and it is spot on.

I think like mentioning your smear test in front of your brother or like telling him your going is normal but the fact she took him along. I know he didn’t actually go in but still what was the point? It’s not like they were on their way out to the pub or something and stopped on the way cos it’s lockdown 😂 so he literally just went for the trip... so odd

Reactions: 1
and taking a video 🤢 its great she’s encouraging people to go but I dont wanna see her laid down legs akimbo... though I will look 😅

That photo she’s posted of herself three years ago has made me sad. She’s really lost control of her body and eating habits

That photo she’s posted of herself three years ago has made me sad. She’s really lost control of her body and eating habits
I just noticed how much better she dressed back then. I could never feel sad for her.

Reactions: 3
Jesus bleeping wept. As if you'd film yourself getting a smear.

Before people jump at me smears are so so important and it's great for making people aware of how important but actually filming the process? Is it necessary? She wanted to show that it isn't painful, yet the nurse said hers are which kind of defeats the object of her entire video.

Reactions: 7
I think it’s good she filmed it. It’s not like you can see her cervix... she’s just lying down. It normalises it for anyone that hasn’t had one or for anyone putting it off due to fear. Seeing the process can put someone’s nerves at ease - I’m a very visual person, so seeing the process really helps!

Even if one person books theirs after seeing her video, then that’s worthwhile content in my eyes 👍🏻

Reactions: 18
I’m all for her raising awareness of the importance of smear tests but is anyone else sick of hearing about Poppy’s vag 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think that video is really good, some people may think it’s inappropriate, but like someone else has said, if it helps just one person book their smear then it’s worth while. Coming from someone who has had a number of abnormal smear test results and needed to go to two investigative follow up appointments, I’m a huge advocate for anyone who raises awareness around the importance of smears and how simple and quick the process is. I don’t always like Poppy’s content, and find her very irritating 90% of the time, but this is a great use of her platform.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm 27 and still haven't had my first smear and I doubt I ever will. But good for her for showing the importance! For me though, it's not the thought of embarrassment it's the thought of bad results. I have always said if I was seriously ill I don't want to know about it. I wouldn't want treatment or anything. Personal choice but that's my thoughts.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm 27 and still haven't had my first smear and I doubt I ever will. But good for her for showing the importance! For me though, it's not the thought of embarrassment it's the thought of bad results. I have always said if I was seriously ill I don't want to know about it. I wouldn't want treatment or anything. Personal choice but that's my thoughts.
Yikes, this isn’t good. You’d rather live in denial than have preventative treatment? A smear isn’t a test for cancer, it’s a test for HPV. If you have HPV (and lots of people do) it doesn’t mean you’ll get cervical cancer. It’s so important that you attend your screening, it really could save your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Although I respect it’s your personal choice, this is a really harmful way to think about your health at such a young age. Smear tests are preventative, if you get checked every 3 years and they find something abnormal it’s completely treatable in most cases.

Reactions: 10
Yikes, this isn’t good. You’d rather live in denial than have preventative treatment? A smear isn’t a test for cancer, it’s a test for HPV. If you have HPV (and lots of people do) it doesn’t mean you’ll get cervical cancer. It’s so important that you attend your screening, it really could save your life.
Yikes. Personally, I like to let people do what they want with their own bodies without passing comment.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.