Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Em_

VIP Member
Awful ! Grotty grey socks and trainers ....just doesn’t look right ..full on drag eyemakeup, grubby trainers and a frumpy dress..and the beanie hat ?! Why ?! She's also 28 not 18 ..what's with the student backpack?! She's another that imagines she has style when clearly she does not !
She has no style, she's horrendous

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I’m from australia so not sure what’s happening in the uk but here they are doing all elderly people and people that work in the healthcare system first... I think it’s disgusting that people who eat themselves to oblivion are being first

Crazymum

VIP Member
Are you aware both her elderly parents go out to work- during a pandemic- whilst she sits about applying makeup and doing embroidery? She's a disgrace
Yes I’m aware her parents work and if they really are paying all her bills and rent well that’s on them. Tbh I hope they are and she’s not on the sick or job seekers when there’s clearly no reason why she can’t do a normal day job. I just can’t imagine my 68 year old dad paying my bills for me. Again it’s all guess work as we can’t know for sure and that flat won’t be cheap in Edinburgh.

She's shared the story of when her "boyfriend" brother surprised her at her flat, to cheer people up. Why on earth would you share that again? They are a strange family!

They have to pay her bills and rent. Her family are not struggling for money. They paid for both kids to go to private school, which where I live the cheapest is 6k a term so 18k a year. They are saving by not paying for private education, so that money could easily go to supporting Poppy. They've sent a spoilt little shit into the world.
I’d be devastated if I’d paid that for my kids education and they literally tried on clothes for Instagram posts. Her brother clearly works and has a trade. I like her parents but I agree if they are paying everything they really aren’t doing her any favors in the long run.

Instafamous1

VIP Member
Poppy does have PCOS, but I’m not sure whether she meant that losing weight is stabilising that meaning her periods are coming back, or that she meant she got so big her periods stopped 😳
Come to think of it now I can remember her saying before she doesn’t have period and hadn’t had one for years.. can that happen with PCOS? (Sorry I don’t know a lot about it) maybe it was a combination of both

haveuseenmyfriendbert

Think it was probably just a joke
I’ve heard lots of jokes that are racist, sexist, misogynistic, about child sexual abuse. Are those ok because they are jokes? I wouldn’t joke about something like that.

If it is a joke, I’m interested in why the OP finds someone being adopted funny then? 🤷🏼‍♀️
maybe he/she doesn’t, that’s why I’m asking.

Calm down snowflake it’s a JOKE. Sheesh. This thread can just be as temperamental like Jess’s can over corned beef pies and pancakes 🤣🤣
Wow. That’s a disgusting reply. Why do you feel you need to name call to make your point?