Poppy Adams #4 A boyfriend brother and a droopy purple tit, honestly you couldn't make up this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did like some of the dresses. I'd say she's a 26-28. Also the fact that she had to get a size 30-32 at yours,must mean she's bigger than a 24, you wouldn't size up that much

Reactions: 3
I liked some of the dresses too, and thought that she really suited a lot of them. Went on the gram this morning and saw that ‘I would never have posted half naked pictures before but Ihave learned to love and accept myself as I am blah blah blah’ post. It’s so obvious the reason why she’s so happy and confident and comfortable posting them is because she’s losing weight.

She’s such a victim of diet culture and I can’t stand it when she preaches body positivity because the fact is she’s not really positive about her own body, unless she’s losing weight or sitting around the smaller end of plus size. Had to unfollow this morning

• Heart
Reactions: 15
All the late night self indulgent waffle that consists mostly of ' that never happened' is becoming really boring.

She's like an annoying teenager that needs to have her phone confiscated and then get sent to bed !

Reactions: 7
I wondered did she put that photo up as a stab at us for calling her the "queen of angles" but tbh shes still doing the leg thing with the pointed toes to try and limit how much actually chub there is.

Reactions: 8
I wondered did she put that photo up as a stab at us for calling her the "queen of angles" but tbh shes still doing the leg thing with the pointed toes to try and limit how much actually chub there is.
None of what she says makes sense to me.

She has barely lost any weight with WLS2 so what about her physical self which doesn't look much different to 6 months ago has suddenly caused all these out pourings of self love?

Standing in your tights in an ill fitting bra does not say liberation or acceptance to me.

Knowing her as we all do this is all about the likes and the attention.

Reactions: 4
I liked some of the dresses too, and thought that she really suited a lot of them. Went on the gram this morning and saw that ‘I would never have posted half naked pictures before but Ihave learned to love and accept myself as I am blah blah blah’ post. It’s so obvious the reason why she’s so happy and confident and comfortable posting them is because she’s losing weight.

She’s such a victim of diet culture and I can’t stand it when she preaches body positivity because the fact is she’s not really positive about her own body, unless she’s losing weight or sitting around the smaller end of plus size. Had to unfollow this morning
This☝

By what I saw yesterday she must have been much larger than a size 28 getting the surgery, perhaps more 32 I say. Don't understand why these plus size bloggers can't just state their correct sizes ,it's just a label on an outfit ! All this coy hinting and ' sizing up' bullshit isn't fooling anyone

Reactions: 12
By what I saw yesterday she must have been much larger than a size 28 getting the surgery, perhaps more 32 I say. Don't understand why these plus size bloggers can't just state their correct sizes ,it's just a label on an outfit ! All this coy hinting and ' sizing up' bullshit isn't fooling anyone
Exactly and especially when they promote body positivity, you'd think they'd share their size. I personally wouldn't be comfortable sharing my size, but I'm not a plus size influencer.

Reactions: 6
I tried watching her haul but got put off because she kept mentioning her vagina. What is it with her and FFFB who think that constantly talking about their minges is what we want to hear? They are like school children, who have just learnt the real names for their front bum, and keep saying it in the playground to eachother like it's a naughty word.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she's actually lost a fair bit of weight, it's just as she was sooo big to start with and hid her true size it's kinda hard to tell. I think she was atleast a 32 going off a haul just after her weightloss surgery and now she's probably a 26.

Reactions: 5
I think she's actually lost a fair bit of weight, it's just as she was sooo big to start with and hid her true size it's kinda hard to tell. I think she was atleast a 32 going off a haulst after her weightloss surgery and now she's probably a 26.
The fact she had to order a size 30 jumper from yours makes me think a 28. Yours sizings are massive, I can't see how you would need to size up to a 30, if you're a 26. I'd love to know what size she was before the wls

I tried watching her haul but got put off because she kept mentioning her vagina. What is it with her and FFFB who think that constantly talking about their minges is what we want to hear? They are like school children, who have just learnt the real names for their front bum, and keep saying it in the playground to eachother like it's a naughty word.
I also found it hilarious that she kept doing the faux" oops I hope you can't see my labia " when it is very clear her labia hasn't ventured out from under her stomach for a long time!

She's really not funny and I doubt a brand like Yours Clothing would want to be represented by her or FFFB who are both incredibly childish and crude.

The fact she had to order a size 30 jumper from yours makes me think a 28. Yours sizings are massive, I can't see how you would need to size up to a 30, if you're a 26. I'd love to know what size she was before the wls
Exactly this ! None of those floaty dresses she showed yesterday were particularly floaty on her except ironically the maternity one! . The last dress I bought from Yours i had to downsize 2 sizes as the clothes are very generous . Imo she is still a 26/28.

• Haha
I also found it hilarious that she kept doing the faux" oops I hope you can't see my labia " when it is very clear her labia hasn't ventured out from under her stomach for a long time!

She's really not funny and I doubt a brand like Yours Clothing would want to be represented by her or FFFB who are both incredibly childish and crude.

Exactly this ! None of those floaty dresses she showed yesterday were particularly floaty on her except ironically the maternity one! . The last dress I bought from Yours i had to downsize 2 sizes as the clothes are very generous . Imo she is still a 26/28.
That cracked me up 'when it is very clear her labia hasn't ventured out from under her stomach for a long time!'
I ended up buying a cost from there and sized up due to trying on from boohoo and it was massive on me. I find you have to size down.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think that tighter floral dress which was a 24 (the one she said she would normally go for one that floated out or something along those lines) looked really nice, it was fitted without being too clingy and I think because it wasn’t a big shirt or floaty dress it’s shown her weight loss. I think realistically she was probably a fair few sizes bigger than she ever let on before which has probably come back to bite her a bit now as it only looks like a size or two loss but I think it’s more we just never knew her full size before!

She has defined lost weight and is a 26 now or there abouts. She is ordering smaller clothes than before and you can see her changing shape

Definitely lost weight and was definitely bigger than a size 30 before - like most she was in 26/28s back before Cos they were all over sized stretchy items. I’d go as far as saying 30/32

Reactions: 5
I really hate these influencers doing hauls atm 'cause I just think where are you wearing these clothes when really we have nowhere to go? It just seems excessive.
No one needs that many dresses. Where I live it has been constantly pissing down for 3 days straight and fair enough you can wear them in spring but she should have lost more weight by then so even more of a waste.
Even worse if she's been sent them all for free purely to make other people buy, which I understand is the whole point of influencers but it just makes me feel funny when it's fast fashion which will just go to landfill.

I really hate these influencers doing hauls atm 'cause I just think where are you wearing these clothes when really we have nowhere to go? It just seems excessive.
No one needs that many dresses. Where I live it has been constantly pissing down for 3 days straight and fair enough you can wear them in spring but she should have lost more weight by then so even more of a waste.
Even worse if she's been sent them all for free purely to make other people buy, which I understand is the whole point of influencers but it just makes me feel funny when it's fast fashion which will just go to landfill.
The whole purpose of that haul was to make money. She made a point of saying she paid for it herself but for a variety of reasons she is sending it all back ....she has AL the lot which means she will make money that way. Its a disgusting scam and I wish there was a way to report the ones like her that do it regularly. Its so dishonest . She's not the only one that does it.

She’s definitely lost weight since her surgery last July. Not loads, but some. I had scan of her grid to find similar angles and the oldest photo here is February 2020.
Wow, I'll have to admit she has. I think the photo in the yellow dress was the firs time I saw her true size.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.