Poppy Adams #4 A boyfriend brother and a droopy purple tit, honestly you couldn't make up this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she have to give her outfit names, like today's is first day at school, normally it's an art student. It winds me up so much, she's such a twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The pictures she’s posted to her grid with her brother and her in the snow genuinely put me in mind of a couple engagement photo shoot 💍 🧐 if you just came across her page, I think it’d be easy to assume they’re a couple.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The pictures she’s posted to her grid with her brother and her in the snow genuinely put me in mind of a couple engagement photo shoot 💍 🧐 if you just came across her page, I think it’d be easy to assume they’re a couple.
Totally, they must have been asked if their a couple by strangers or new people to her grid.

Reactions: 3
I mean she’s a lazy sod but what’s to do ? If you’re furloughed or off sick, jobseekers etc what can she do. She’s probably making more money than you or me doing what she does and lying about. I can’t go out my whole family can’t , hospitality . So I’d love to make some money sitting in the house trying on clothes .
Most people are struggling to work with lowered numbers, or stressing about finding a job - I was working to 11:30 most nights last week and I’m glad to have a job but it’s hardly relatable is it? Sitting all day on the same chair posting a few outfits and stitching leaves jars me 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Most people are struggling to work with lowered numbers, or stressing about finding a job - I was working to 11:30 most nights last week and I’m glad to have a job but it’s hardly relatable is it? Sitting all day on the same chair posting a few outfits and stitching leaves jars me 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I think all these influencers are pissing people off more than ever. This pandemic makes people mad enough but to see people not having to work and still being paid for ads etc and given freebies just riles the public

Reactions: 7
I can’t handle the women who just about c*m in their knickers every time poppy posts a photo of her boyfriend.
I honestly don't get the attraction. I can't believe anyone would fancy him, but those that do, don't they get put off by his personality. I can just imagine how big his ego gets when he reads those comments.

Reactions: 4
I honestly don't get the attraction. I can't believe anyone would fancy him, but those that do, don't they get put off by his personality. I can just imagine how big his ego gets when he reads those comments.
You'd have to share him with Poppy! There would be 3 of you in that relationship !

How hideous is that coat she is wearing !? Jess had it as part of one of her hauls and it looked bloody awful on her too !

• Haha
I think all these influencers are pissing people off more than ever. This pandemic makes people mad enough but to see people not having to work and still being paid for ads etc and given freebies just riles the public
I wholeheartedly agree!

I unfollowed poppy as I just don’t get anything from her anymore, she comes across as a right egotistical witch. And also I also don’t get the attraction to her brother, girls on the comments always fall over themselves over him, and it’s like mate, he looks like an obese hairy trucker who scratches his arse and doesn’t wash his hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I unfollowed poppy as I just don’t get anything from her anymore, she comes across as a right egotistical witch. And also I also don’t get the attraction to her brother, girls on the comments always fall over themselves over him, and it’s like mate, he looks like an obese hairy trucker who scratches his arse and doesn’t wash his hands.
The women who go ga ga over him literally makes me sick to my stomach 🤢

Reactions: 6
Not in the least bit flattering that one, what annoys me the most is she says she is body positive, but her arm is still strategically placed in the side on shot, to cover her belly. Also, I hate when she goes on about her ‘big bootay’ Poppy Hun, the bit of fat you are referring to that looks oddly pointy in above mentioned pic is just a shelf of fat at the bottom of your back, your ass actually goes in and not out? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not in the least bit flattering that one, what annoys me the most is she says she is body positive, but her arm is still strategically placed in the side on shot, to cover her belly. Also, I hate when she goes on about her ‘big bootay’ Poppy Hun, the bit of fat you are referring to that looks oddly pointy in above mentioned pic is just a shelf of fat at the bottom of your back, your ass actually goes in and not out? 🤷🏼‍♀️
She's wearing a 5xl in the top which is clearly too small but she's saying it's true to size!

Absolutely nothing flattering about that get up ! And the massive boots are horrific! Guaranteed she wouldn't go out of the house dressed like that which makes her whole bopo waffle complete bollocks.. and agree she still hides her stomach from the side !

I'm still incredulous that 7 months post WLS2 she is still a size 26/28.

I mean... her belly in those jeans... with a crop top. Like honestly be whatever bleeping size you want but wear the clothes that flatter your shape. She genuinely looks like an overstuffed sausage it’s horrific.

Reactions: 9
I mean... her belly in those jeans... with a crop top. Like honestly be whatever bleeping size you want but wear the clothes that flatter your shape. She genuinely looks like an overstuffed sausage it’s horrific.
How can she honestly look at herself in that outfit and even think she looks good. That woman does my bonz in! Imagine meeting her in a pub - I couldn’t stand being in her company

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.