Poppy Adams #4 A boyfriend brother and a droopy purple tit, honestly you couldn't make up this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Size 26 in both top and skirt yet she looks much smaller than that? How does she do it??
She was a size 28 before last year and managed to always make herself look smaller in posed shots! Don’t be fooled it’s all good angles and lighting, plus probably a bit of cheeky Facetune. That’s why she always posts those “real” shots where she’s throwing a face at the camera because she herself knows she’s a catfish. She’s very misleading

Reactions: 4
Is that right that shes only dropped one dress size? I don't know much about WLS but I assumed it would be a lot faster to fall off usually.

Reactions: 6
Is that right that shes only dropped one dress size? I don't know much about WLS but I assumed it would be a lot faster to fall off usually.
I think this is where all her deception comes into play ...I think she was probably a size 30 + prior to WLS 2. She is still a size 26/28 now 6 months on. Yes she has lost some weight but no where near what she probably could have achieved if she hadn't been bingeing and she has made zero effort to exercise. She is possibly the worst example of WLS I've ever come across.

I had to unfollow her, she just didn’t give me that same feeling anymore. She used to be really nice to watch but now I really cringe when I see her on my feed !!

Reactions: 8
I think this is where all her deception comes into play ...I think she was probably a size 30 + prior to WLS 2. She is still a size 26/28 now 6 months on. Yes she has lost some weight but no where near what she probably could have achieved if she hadn't been bingeing and she has made zero effort to exercise. She is possibly the worst example of WLS I've ever come across.
This is another reason why I'm baffled! I know someone who had the bypass and after 6 months she'd gone from a size 28 to a size 14/16. Maybe it's different for everybody 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
The only thing I can think is she was squeezing herself into things that were way too small before. She must have lost some weight but nowhere near as much as she could have if she’d actually put some work in

Reactions: 5
I’m also beginning to agree that she must have been bigger than a size 28 when she had the surgery. My sister had a bypass and within 6 month she had dropped a noticeable amount of weight and was wearing a size 16/18 down from a size 26 so it’s hard to believe Poppy has made such little progress. And of course as we know she’s queen of the angles and she carries her weight all in the front so in front on poses she can squeeze herself to appear narrower (see how she holds her arms, as close as possible to her body).

20210201_195959.jpg

I'm full just looking at this. If she's not going to eat it (or most of it) why does she post it? I'd understand if she was a food blogger.

Her relationship with food hasn't changed at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Poppy the relationship expert. I'm sure she said she's only had one relationship and she's obsessed with her ex. Why are they following each other on Instagram, I'm guessing they are as she said she hopes he doesn't see her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Defo the reason she’s single. Bet when she’s on a date convo is either discussing her ex or when is he going to be rogering her back doors

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not sure why anyone would want relationship advice from someone as chronically single as Poppy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh god she talks complete and utter shite ! Every aspect of that revolved around food...he wanted a hug, she made him lunch. He wanted sex, she cooked him dinner! She really does need to get help with her unhealthy relationship with food.

...he was affectionate and enjoyed showing it, she's a cold childish drama queen ....no wonder he ran for the hills ! 4 years on and she still uses him as a point of reference how sad is that!

Reactions: 7
Defo the reason she’s single. Bet when she’s on a date convo is either discussing her ex or when is he going to be rogering her back doors
Tragic

Not sure why anyone would want relationship advice from someone as chronically single as Poppy
What is all that theory about physical contact and who is "we"? All women? Like we're all the same lol

Last edited:
It’s becoming more and more obvious that poppy is trying to steer herself down the path as a relationship and sex advice’ person

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What the actual duck is she on about with that whole love language thing
Love languages are basically the way we express our affection/love - there was this thing developed around the ‘5 love languages’. Found this on an article about them:

‘The five love languages are five different ways of expressing and receiving love: words of affirmation, quality time, receiving gifts, acts of service, and physical touch. Not everyone communicates love in the same way, and likewise, people have different ways they prefer to receive love. The concept of love languages was developed by Gary Chapman, Ph.D., in his book The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts, where he describes these five unique styles of communicating love, categories he distilled from his experience in marriage counseling and linguistics.’

I think everyone uses them all to a varying degree, and the trick is also to understand your partner’s ‘language’ too. Not sure I put that much stock in them but they can be useful for understanding yourself and your partner’s needs.

I had a look at the link and even did the quiz. I thought it was nonsense really, you could easily fix the result you'd get.

I had a look at the link.and even did the quiz. I thought it was nonsense really, you could easily fox the result you'd get.
Yes a bit of a generalisation really. I mean yes I can see that for eg. my husband likes giving people gifts, but he also likes affection, quality time etc so not sure how useful it all is! If you know your partner well enough you can see what their preferences are and if you know yourself well enough then you’ll know what yours are.

Annoying how influencers always co-opt language of psychology and therapy to sell stuff or brand themselves. It’s so shallow, I’m so tired of it these days!

Reactions: 2
The 6th love language: Poppy buying cakes for herself to eat while she pretends men are attracted to her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.