Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justfortonight

Chatty Member
‘We never see photos of big boobs breastfeeding’ well women have been doing it since time Immemorial Henry so chances are lots of them did have big tits and just didn’t feel the need to broadcast them to 90k strangers!

Nothing angers me more than hypnobirthing Feebs. It’s the worst of all her fucking insta-personalities. As someone who has suffered birth trauma, I can’t bear to read any of the shite she spouts about positivity and birth preparation, she ALWAYS puts the blame on the mother, basically saying if she wasn’t prepared, it’s her fault her birth went wrong. HORSE SHIT. You can read all the books in the world, sometimes terrible things happen in labour. It’s as simple as that.

I. Hate. This. Woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Well King Henmick Smugnall VIII of Pickering I don’t understand why you think posting that was acceptable. It’s intruding on someone’s grief when they are at their most vulnerable on the day of their spouses. Deplorable. Speaking to his wife for her approval for you to post your virtue-signalling stories is the last thing that lady needs. She needs you to check in, see she’s ok, see if you can do anything to help, drop anything off, not
“I know your husband has just killed himself, is it ok if I just... put up a few stories on Insta, y’know to raise awareness”

Reactions: 24

WhatABore

VIP Member
Oh as if she's jabbering in about things like the paw patrol pants drip feeding young ones subconscious minds and then does Herbie a room full of blue and green and dinosaurs and wouldn't even let him keep the headboard of the bed because it was too girly?!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

swipe_up

VIP Member
5C4EF5DD-E72A-4031-94D6-C93DAF139C16.jpeg
My life is sooooo hard! Now go roast me a pig you fucking peasant

I imagine Mick the VIII is also wearing crocs and jazzy socks in this pic

• Haha

swipe_up

VIP Member
Unbelievable Mick strikes again

struggled for play ideas oh fuck off you fucking fuck of a fuck, every day we were treated to a smug tuff tray set up. My eyes can’t physically roll any further back

As for the triclimb you could’ve saved yourself a few quid and just let him climb the many steps to see his forgotten sister

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I think they're secret pissheads. There was rather a lot of red wine under her pram for 2 people that time a few months ago.... that's why they're both big bloaters, they get on the booze then can't stop eating. Everything is food and wine like Henry 8th with them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Bex1504

I've had three babies, all breastfed. One slept amazing, one was horrific and the last (who is still a baby) is OK. Did the same for them all. I think it's totally fine not you want to leave your baby to cry and if feeding for comfort works for you then I don't see the problem. Each to their own if it's done safely. I think if someone had said I was being lazy dealing with my awful (second) sleeper who I was always up loads with I might have punched them! Equally I do think it's perfectly fine to breastfeed for as long as you want. No one else's business. I'd die before I posted a pic of me doing it mind!

I actually saw Feebs and fam out the other day though, don't like particularly local but we ended up at the same weekend thing. She was constantly on her phone the whole time and has a personalised reg which I thought was quite funny. I never post on these threads (but felt like I should do my bit for mums who's babies don't sleep!) but have lurked since the mod scandal and think they're absolutely hilarious! Happy new year all! X

• Heart

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
I just cannot get my head around why all these influencers keep going on about how hard it is being a mum. Especially the SAHMs who literally have no other job than to raise these kids. I know its all to sound relatable like 'oh look at me I'm StRuGgLiNg just like you' but they all (especially tudor) just make it sound like their children are a massive burden on them. Cracks me up how only yesterday she was crying actual tears thinking about the poor childer who go without food, and here she is today, walking around her slightly untidy mension with breath that smells like ass, wallowing in self pity because her 2 children are hard work and she had to tidy her craft trolley. Fuck me she is irritating, the stinky shitbucket.

• Haha

Youarewelcome

The boots that bouquet garnet is wearing cost FIFTY ENGLISH POUNDS. I cannot with this woman. Call a taxi, I’m out of here.

• Wow
  • Haha

Popsock123

VIP Member
Why is she giving us covid updates, has she turned into fopps? Fuck off back to flamingo land mick you hypocrite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

swipe_up

VIP Member
Does she sleep in the same bed as Herbert?
He has his own double bed complete with duvet and pillows - a tiny bed guard that won’t be much use, she appears at some point in the night with her golden tit & gets in with him. She most likely leaves a bowl of whole grapes by the side of the bed for good measure “you got this mama”

• Haha

Virgin Media Fan

Chatty Member
I know I'm probably going to be in the minority here but I don't get the whole 'hypnobirthing' thing. Women have been giving birth for thousands of years just bloody get on with it 🙄 yeah it hurts but I genuinely don't think it's 'that' bad (I'm not including complicated and emergency situations here). But does run of the mill labour really need months of preparation listening to birds tweeting, waves crashing and some random woman telling you 'open yourself up'

• Haha
  • Heart
100% agree 👏
Mine have all been bottle fed and slept through from 8/9 weeks so I do raise eyebrows when I see some breastfed baby’s still waking at nearly a year old and having to be breastfed to sleep. Imagine being the only parent that can soothe your child to sleep nothing the dad can do will help and how shit must they feel. Thank god my partner could feed our children so I got a decent amount of sleep so we could both function and not be so uptight and sleep deprived
I am currently this woman. I don't co sleep as I'm not comfortable with it but my 14m old has slept through approx 5 times and always wakes at least once a night, sometimes twice. My husband sometimes works nights and I have tried not breastfeeding her during the night but the screaming lasts hours. It's her comfort. I'd rather wake once or twice a night and give her a quick 5 min feed then she go back to sleep.
It is completely normal for (some) babies and toddlers to wake during the night. My friend has twins and one sleeps through and the other wakes a couple of times a night. Don't get me wrong - I am going to attempt night weaning in a couple of months when she's got a better understanding of it and as much as I do want her to sleep through, for now, her needs from me don't end at 7pm.

Last edited:
  • Heart

swipe_up

VIP Member
View attachment 385402Fuck off you virtue signalling CUNT

It is atrocious how these kids are forgotten and how poorly treated they are but this post of hers just belittles it.
Who gets so upset about something they think “oh let me take a selfie and pop it on Instagram”

FUCK OFF HENRY YOU GLUTTONOUS WENCH

• Haha